Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

Brad's '73

Search this Thread

Old 1/13/05, 06:46 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Brad, please, before you keep reading keep in mind that im insanely bored and your site helps me stay occupied. thx for that.

but heres my idea. i know, it might be expensive, bubt i dont mean for this too be done right away, just little bits at a time. if you wanted to you could make your 73 coupe (beautiful car BTW) into, like, the The Mustang Source Flagship er car. like a mascot. dunno it might be fun. a "mustang Source" themes paint job. i mean, the light blue already matches the forum colors. just maybe a nu Vinyl top and some "The Mustang Source" decals and that would be it. maybe even a few performance goodies even. more if you want, but thats what im picturing right now. bring it to car shows to sorta advertise for your site n stuff. it would be awesome. who knows, it might bring as much publicity as the Ebay Fastforward Fastback, or even the continuation shelbys. ok maybe not that far. but still. it would be great. to raise money for the project you could sell T-shirts, Mugs, etc. and when you finish, sell those things again, but wiuth pix of "the Mustang source stang". ok so we need a better name, but i dont think i'm the only person that would like to see the old coupe brought back in all its glory (or even more than before) cuz, no offense, i want some more pix of the beauty, the current ones arent doing it for me anymore. sorry if that sounded kind of rude, i really didnt mean it that way. the 71+ my fave bodystyle. i thought it might be a fun idea.

but heck, im crazy, just a thought.
Old 1/16/05, 01:05 AM
Post *****

no replys? c'mon, like it or not, just tell me watcha think.....please
Old 1/16/05, 08:52 AM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Sorry, I must've missed this post.

I have a plan for the '73, I just don't have the funds for it now.

I'd like to repaint it Light Blue and restore the dark blue vinyl top. I'll add a deluxe grille, Magnum 500 wheels, Ram Air hood with dark blue paint to match the top instead of black, and dark blue convertible stripes down the side of the car.

Old 1/16/05, 09:39 AM
Post *****

i like where this is going again (yes i am obsessed) write "the mustang source" in mach 1 script by the stripe and maybe a window sticker. wow this car is gonna rock

you could still sell some shirts n stuff
Old 1/16/05, 09:40 AM
I'm people, and I like.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is going to look amazing Brad! i cant wait to see it when its done
Old 1/16/05, 12:09 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
nice car Brad