Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

An old N00b

Search this Thread

Old 1/22/11, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An old N00b

Hi guys, found your forum through all things an iPad app. Guess this proves it works...LOL Have been looking for a Mustang forum for awhile. Never owned a Mustang, but many, many Ford trucks and SUVs. Have always (since age of 5-6) loved the Mustang, what it stands for, it's power, sound, it's look, and just the "badassness" it represents. And yes, I just made up a new word.

Hope you don't hold it against me that I don't yet own one and will be trolling the site salivating over what you all drive on a daily basis
A little about myself, former US Marine Corps Sgt., traveled the world numerous times, settled down in Washington, DC for work and family. Will be getting a Mustang hopefully this year or next. So many options, so little time. Love the older model Mustangs as much as the new ones. See a lot of guys here have the older models and love those. Just wanted to say Hi and when you see me posting take it easy on me as I will be having questions so my purchase is enjoyable. Love the pics, love the site...See you all around!

Last edited by Klown20003; 1/22/11 at 03:22 PM.
Old 1/22/11, 04:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Welcome and thank you for your service!
Old 1/22/11, 05:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Klown20003
Hi guys, found your forum through all things an iPad app. Guess this proves it works...LOL Have been looking for a Mustang forum for awhile. Never owned a Mustang, but many, many Ford trucks and SUVs. Have always (since age of 5-6) loved the Mustang, what it stands for, it's power, sound, it's look, and just the "badassness" it represents. And yes, I just made up a new word.

Hope you don't hold it against me that I don't yet own one and will be trolling the site salivating over what you all drive on a daily basis
A little about myself, former US Marine Corps Sgt., traveled the world numerous times, settled down in Washington, DC for work and family. Will be getting a Mustang hopefully this year or next. So many options, so little time. Love the older model Mustangs as much as the new ones. See a lot of guys here have the older models and love those. Just wanted to say Hi and when you see me posting take it easy on me as I will be having questions so my purchase is enjoyable. Love the pics, love the site...See you all around!
Hey don't take credit for badassness, I think we all have used it at one time or another. Just Kidding!! I'm kinda new myself and love this place! WELCOME!