The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/)
-   -   Newby from Carolina (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/newby-carolina-475658/)

Pastor Passum 12/11/08 11:58 PM

Newby from Carolina

Hi guys, first post here from North Carolina. I saw a reference to this site over on Team Shelby and decided to check it out. Nice site, some familiar names & faces, so I decided to stay a while. I drive a white '07 Shelby GT, my third Mustang. It's my [I]almost[I] daily driver. If the weather's good I drive the Shelby. Great ride:nice: I hope to get to know some of you and meet you on the road sometime. Great site.

Jim

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...m/P1000780.jpg

Blue Notch 12/12/08 12:16 AM

Welcome! Sweet looking stang! :nice:

Evil_Capri 12/12/08 04:43 AM

Hello and Welcome! Nice Shelby! :nice:

The Reverend 12/12/08 10:10 AM

Welcome to Mustang Source from another NC Clergy. 1:58 a.m. post time, wow, you are up late :)

StangMahn 12/12/08 12:54 PM

Welcome to TMS, I'm a Carolinian myself. Beautiful Shelby!

Pastor Passum 12/12/08 10:30 PM

Thanks for the welcomes. Good to see a few others from Carolina here. Enjoy these few clear days after the frog stranglers of the pase few. And yes Reverend, I'm retired and tend to stay up late:nice:

Jim

codeman94 12/13/08 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Reverend (Post 5705996)
Welcome to Mustang Source from another NC Clergy. 1:58 a.m. post time, wow, you are up late :)

he's probably writing a sermon!...another minster here checking in! Sweet ride!:nice: Welcome to the site!

AFBLUE 12/16/08 08:10 PM

Welcome Jim :welcome:

DEPUTY62 12/22/08 03:35 PM

WELCOME FROM LANCASTER SC

Tispco 12/22/08 04:36 PM

I saw the post and thought Newbie??? Then realized you were over on the Team Shelby site. Welcome to TMS. This is a great site.

jacostang 12/22/08 09:55 PM

Welcome!!!

StangMahn 12/23/08 09:44 PM

nice to see some carolina folks here

edumspeed 12/25/08 12:20 PM

Welcome to TMS! Nice ride :nice:

GottaHaveIt 12/29/08 10:14 AM

Also :welcome:that there indeed is a very nice car being a daily driver do you visit membes @ home with it & everything or would I hope be the other carm you know the station wagon Mustang ? test

06stage3 12/29/08 10:22 AM

Welcome from another North Carolinian not that far away.

Pastor Passum 12/29/08 12:05 PM

Again, thanks for all the welcomes. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Mine was delayed a few days. My best friend whose 98 year old mom was ailing in Nebraska had just returned from there (Omaha) driving straight through. He got home at about midnight Saturday Dec. 20th and received a call at 6 Sunday morning that she had passed away. He had to drive back, 1200 miles, so I went with him to share the driving. Of course losing your mom is rough anytime but funerals on Christmas eve are really tuff. Anyway we just got back yesterday, had Christmas and watched the Panthers beat the Saints:) Good to be back. I hope you all have a great New Year.

Jim

runningwild4.6 12/29/08 01:21 PM

Welcome to TMS, Reverend Jim!
Nice car too.:)

...hey wait a minute....weren't you on the show, Taxi???

edumspeed 12/29/08 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pastor Passum (Post 5715855)
Again, thanks for all the welcomes. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Mine was delayed a few days. My best friend whose 98 year old mom was ailing in Nebraska had just returned from there (Omaha) driving straight through. He got home at about midnight Saturday Dec. 20th and received a call at 6 Sunday morning that she had passed away. He had to drive back, 1200 miles, so I went with him to share the driving. Of course losing your mom is rough anytime but funerals on Christmas eve are really tuff. Anyway we just got back yesterday, had Christmas and watched the Panthers beat the Saints:) Good to be back. I hope you all have a great New Year.

Jim

Sorry to hear about your friend's mom. I too, had a rough Christmas last year when my grandma (mom's side) passed away on the 10nth. This year's Christmas I was a little down, but got better once I heard my mom and her brother & sister talked about her and that she was better now besides the Lord. Bless you all.