Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

mustangstorm

Search this Thread

Old 4/30/15, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mustangstorm

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, proud owner of a 2014 gt. I have been reading ur posts for a year, since I bought my new car in March 2014. It is a daily driver, over 100 miles a day to work, u guys have given me a lot of ideas and technical support answers, now I need to know if my new tires and rim package, sensors, etc, synced themself because I didn't get a the low tire pressure light, thanks
Old 5/1/15, 07:51 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangstorm
Hi everyone, I am new to this site, proud owner of a 2014 gt. I have been reading ur posts for a year, since I bought my new car in March 2014. It is a daily driver, over 100 miles a day to work, u guys have given me a lot of ideas and technical support answers, now I need to know if my new tires and rim package, sensors, etc, synced themselves because I didn't get a the low tire pressure light, thanks
You should get it to your Ford Dealer and have this checked out, mustangstorm. Send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I'll loop in the customer service manager for your area if needed.

Deysha