The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/)
-   -   Kaoskido - 1st Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/kaoskido-1st-mustang-545127/)

kaoskidos 1/27/18 07:20 PM

Kaoskido - 1st Mustang

Hey guys - Kaoskido here from Minnesota.

Last year I got my first Mustang - 2008 GT - 4.6L - Auto... nothing special... was prior salvage due to hail. It works for me.....

Joined this forum... I have no car buddies so I am hoping I can get some advice/suggestions for upgrades I want to do this year.

I am fair weather driver - wanting to swap out rims/tires this year and even lower it a bit.

Here is my thread - https://themustangsource.com/forums/...advice-545125/

m05fastbackGT 2/1/18 01:13 PM

First off, why did you wait nearly a year later after joining this forum before introducing yourself, then include your appearance mod thread along with it at the same time? Doesn't seem to make much sense, at least as far as I'm concerned :dunno:

SpectreH 2/1/18 01:15 PM

Welcome to the forum!

m05fastbackGT 2/1/18 01:26 PM

At any rate, welcome to TMS :)

kaoskidos 2/1/18 01:27 PM

you so welcoming :)

m05fastbackGT 2/1/18 01:34 PM

Even though it's nearly one year later :jester:

kaoskidos 2/1/18 01:36 PM

Sorry been busy - plus what difference does it make ?

Mustang Freak 2/1/18 04:47 PM

Welcome and congrats! :yup:

m05fastbackGT 2/1/18 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by kaoskidos (Post 7024955)
Sorry been busy - plus what difference does it make ?

When folks join these forums, they usually introduce who they are to the community when they join up, rather than nearly a year later. That's the point!

Glenn 2/2/18 05:45 AM

M05 is always crabby about time and timing and how time is used for good and bad and how sometimes time goes by fast for some people and not others I think this may be a perfect example See time flew by for m05 because he feeeeeeels like its been nearly a year since you joined and I'm betting it only feeeeeeels like a week or two for you if I could save time in a bottle I would give a bottle or two to m05 run on sentences also drive him crazy and I would never ever take the time to remove all the periods in a post unless time was not of the essence but yea it is Feb2 and you joined in May so it is nearly a year depending on how you look at time oh and space yea time and space is what its all about so yes next time you join this forum please take the time to say hello right away Friday Friday Friday

I had to take the time to edit that one period out .... have to be consistant

m05fastbackGT 2/2/18 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 7024968)
M05 is always crabby about time and timing and how time is used for good and bad and how sometimes time goes by fast for some people and not others I think this may be a perfect example See time flew by for m05 because he feeeeeeels like its been nearly a year since you joined and I'm betting it only feeeeeeels like a week or two for you if I could save time in a bottle I would give a bottle or two to m05 run on sentences also drive him crazy and I would never ever take the time to remove all the periods in a post unless time was not of the essence but yea it is Feb2 and you joined in May so it is nearly a year depending on how you look at time oh and space yea time and space is what its all about so yes next time you join this forum please take the time to say hello right away Friday Friday Friday

I had to take the time to edit that one period out .... have to be consistant

Is that right Glenn? Well for starters, I was being sarcastic towards the OP and perhaps you would've noticed that if only you had taken the time to look at the emoticons that were also included from the smiley list. As for always being crabby about time and timing as you so claim? how about providing one single example, as I honestly don't ever recall posting anything concerning that as being an issue prior to just now. However, if you find that my posts are so negative/crabby or whatever? then, by all means, feel free to press the ignore button and while you're at it, also remove my user ID from your friends' list as well. That being said, the only thing that drives me crazy are folks that come across as inconsiderate, ignorant snobs who are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and cowards that are unable to face themselves in the mirror :rofl2:

Glenn 2/4/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT (Post 7025005)
Is that right Glenn? Well for starters, I was being sarcastic towards the OP and perhaps you would've noticed that if only you had taken the time to look at the emoticons that were also included from the smiley list. As for always being crabby about time and timing as you so claim? how about providing one single example, as I honestly don't ever recall posting anything concerning that as being an issue prior to just now. However, if you find that my posts are so negative/crabby or whatever? then, by all means, feel free to press the ignore button and while you're at it, also remove my user ID from your friends' list as well. That being said, the only thing that drives me crazy are folks that come across as inconsiderate, ignorant snobs who are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and cowards that are unable to face themselves in the mirror :rofl2:

:grin: see what I mean lol

m05fastbackGT 2/4/18 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 7025075)
:grin: see what I mean lol

Hey if you're unable to tell the difference when somebody's just being sarcastic and when they're not, that's not my fault. See what I mean :grin:

Glenn 2/4/18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT (Post 7025077)
Hey if you're unable to tell the difference when somebody's just being sarcastic and when they're not, that's not my fault. See what I mean :grin:

I was joking around from the start. Seems like sarcastic people have a hard time understanding each other.

m05fastbackGT 2/4/18 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 7025078)
I was joking around from the start. Seems like sarcastic people have a hard time understanding each other.

It's actually sometimes difficult when just reading text alone as it is, I suppose it's even more difficult to understand one another when being sarcastic. This is why I use as many emoticons as I do so that folks hopefully have an easier understanding of what's being posted in order to minimize any potential misinterpretations on my part :nice:

vanderhoffjs 2/5/18 02:04 PM

:banghead: