The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/)
-   -   Hi from Canada (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/hi-canada-544373/)

Can GT/CS 7/25/17 06:45 PM

Hi from Canada

After more than 20 years of drooling over every Mustang I have seen, I finally am a very proud owner of a 2013 GT California Special in Deep Impact Blue.

I receive the car on Friday and will post some pics at that time. I am looking forward to learning more about Mustangs in general from everyone here.

Mustang Freak 7/25/17 06:56 PM

Welcome and congrats on your soon to be new pony! :nice:

shaneyusa 7/25/17 09:44 PM

Congrats! Welcome! Sounds like a beauty, love to see your pics when you can. :nice:

Can GT/CS 7/27/17 06:10 AM

Thanks guys.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough!

I haven't felt like this since I was a kid on Christmas Eve.

Sarge 7/27/17 10:29 AM

Hi, Can GT/CS. There are a few Canucks that post here, so you're not alone. I'm American, but I spend a lot of time on the far side of the continent in New Brunswick.

Do you plan on driving your Stang in the winter? Mine did well last year with Blizzak snow tires.

Can GT/CS 7/27/17 06:21 PM

Hi Sarge,

No, I won't be driving my car in the winter. I have an F-150 for driving in the rain and snow. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted a Stang that would only see fair weather and lots of TLC. In Vancouver, we rarely see snow in the winter so on nice days the car will get out to get a little exercise from time to time.

I have been to Maine and love it there. Currently, I am in Eastern Canada where I tracked this car down. Once I get the car, I will have a long drive back to the West Coast, but I think I will enjoy every minute of it in my new (to me) pony.

N4DRR 7/28/17 07:07 PM

Welcome to the pony crowd,,I feel your excitement on your new arrival,,keep us updated

GrnT 7/29/17 07:21 AM

Congrats on the new to you car Can GT/CS. It sounds real cool and I can't wait to see it.

Can GT/CS 8/15/17 06:47 AM

My Mustang came in on time and I have been having a blast with this car.

Here is a quick shot of her.
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/themust...96a5e8bb7d.jpg

Mustang Freak 8/15/17 07:26 PM

:nice:

shaneyusa 8/22/17 10:47 PM

Looking Good! :nice: Need to see a bunch more! :grin:

Nick73 8/23/17 02:30 PM

HI everyone , I`ve been a Mustang fan since i saw my first one at age 6 . I have owned 4 Mustangs in my time , all of them have been 5.0L so i wanted a change so i bought a 2017 premium Mustang Fastback with the ecoboost 2.3L , threw some mods on it, tuned it and im pushing 400HP . I think once i finish paying this off i`m going to get a shelby , it`s the only mustang i havent owned. I still cant believe the Ford GT , twin turbo 3.5L V6 pushing out 647HP 550lb tq which is amazing , these ecoboost engines push crazy hp tq , I was soo shocked at the power of this little inline 4 , but i will go back to a V8 eventually when i find my perfect shelby LoL

Nick73 8/23/17 05:34 PM

Congratz Can GT/CS

[QUOTE=Nick73;7019331]HI everyone , I`ve been a Mustang fan since i saw my first one at age 6 . I have owned 4 Mustangs in my time ,i wanted a change so i bought a 2017 premium Mustang Fastback , Nothing like driving down the road on a pony lolCongratz on your purchase Can GT/CS , i remember buying my first mustang and i swear i drove it for 12 straight hours lol How you liking the Mustang ? Was it everything you wanted it to be ?

Can GT/CS 9/12/17 08:36 AM

Hi Nick,

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I just arrived home in Vancouver Sunday.

I wish I had seen your post, I got the car in Niagara Falls. I am from Niagara Falls originally. I was there for a couple of months staying with family.

I love my pony. I had a blast driving it to Vancouver last week. The car stuck to the road like glue and had more than enough power when I needed it. Maybe a little too much at times. OOPS

Unfortunately, I took a stone in the windshield while driving through Manitoba. The good news is it is repairable.

Congrats on your new Mustang. Sounds like a really nice car. It is amazing how much power they can get out of a 4 cylinder now. I suspect it is where we are going now. I wonder if there will ever be an electric Mustang?

Rog13GTCS 9/14/17 03:13 PM

Welcome! Nice ride. I do like your taste :) another DIB GT/CS owner.