The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/)
-   -   Hello from Connecticut (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/hello-connecticut-538501/)

GTPETE 8/19/15 10:15 AM

Hello from Connecticut

Hello Group - just joined the website today. I was a member of the old LMMC-CT website which no longer exists so I was looking for another group! To that, I'd like to tell you why I joined. I've owned a pristine black 2001 Mustang GT since I bought it right from the assembly line and last week it was rear ended and now deemed totaled. I've since put down a deposit on a similar 2003 GT that I am getting from the great state of Texas next week. To that, I'd like to gauge interest in my totaled baby. It runs perfect - non-modified or bastardized and all original 46K miles. I'd hate to give it to the crusher and rather put it in someones good hands despite a salvage title. If you have interest, let me know. It is adult owned and never abused and garaged daily.

Thanks

Pete

pretender 8/21/15 10:05 AM

Hope someone takes you up on it. Bad luck on the crash - I am sure you will love your new ride! Pics when you pick it up!

GTPETE 8/21/15 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by pretender (Post 6942772)
Hope someone takes you up on it. Bad luck on the crash - I am sure you will love your new ride! Pics when you pick it up!

Thanks - i bought a dash cam too to document my Texas to Connecticut run!:iwojima:

pretender 8/21/15 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by GTPETE (Post 6942777)
Thanks - i bought a dash cam too to document my Texas to Connecticut run!:iwojima:

That will be priceless! Very creative idea!

YepItsGreen 8/22/15 02:22 AM

Hello from Connecticut

Can't go wrong with a dash cam! Everyone should own one.

GTPETE 8/31/15 01:06 PM

Arrived from Texas w new-for-me 2003 GT Premium Edition safe and sound. It is not ready for pics as wheels need to be swapped and some other touches of mine have to be done. Overall a worthy replacement!

pretender 8/31/15 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by GTPETE (Post 6944331)
Arrived from Texas w new-for-me 2003 GT Premium Edition safe and sound. It is not ready for pics as wheels need to be swapped and some other touches of mine have to be done. Overall a worthy replacement!

Congratulations - looking forward to Pictures!

GTPETE 9/8/15 10:14 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Just finished w most of the changes to the new-for-me-03 Stang. Installed the Mach grille delete kit and air spoiler on the front. Swapped out the old tattered 17x8 saleen replicas for my 17x9 chromies - last couple things left to do are the chrome letters in the back and mach gas cap and the CAI. Cant do it all in one day but I'm tryin! Attached are a couple pics of the progress and the two vehicles side by side. One thing I probably wont do is lower the new one - the ride was terrible and while the handling was better, and it even looks better, i just cant see doing it again without a better ride.

Pete

pretender 9/10/15 03:28 PM

Nice work there! Beautiful rides!