The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/)
-   -   Frosty - 2014 GT GHIG (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f650/frosty-2014-gt-ghig-532362/)

HotFrosty 8/15/14 07:02 PM

Frosty - 2014 GT GHIG

I thought My first post should be here. So it is.

I'm Frosty, I live in Colorado. Got my new Mustang almost two weeks ago. Almost have 500 miles on it and have learned a lot from lurking on this site.

I'm very nervous about modifying this car. unlike my past rides... Is cutting in to the A-pillars and putting five TV's too many for one car? I didn't think so at the time. So far the quickest way to get me to stop thinking about a mod is to read one post on how it messed up someone else's car.

By far this car has blown me away with how cool it is. I'm a very lucky man.

I'm already hitting the search field pretty hard. Ill try not to post new threads about topics already covered. But I might bring a few back from the dead.

Stage_3 8/16/14 08:01 PM

Did,...........you,..........say,............5 TV's in your car,...............?!?!?!?!?!
lol
:banana:

HotFrosty 8/17/14 05:26 AM

Yup. The largest one was a 32 inch on the sub box in the back. That one had the xbox hooked up to it. One in the dash, one in the headliner for the back seat, and one in each visor with its own DVD player. Have lots of trophies for best ICE (In Car Entertainment).

Womprat 8/17/14 06:32 AM

Pimp My Ride called, LMAO.:drool: TV's in cars, sorry not liking it. But thats me, Congrats on the new ride, mod the hell out of it and enjoy it man!!
Pics?

TripleBlack14 8/17/14 06:58 AM

:pics:

td01gt 8/17/14 12:39 PM

Congrats and welcome.

HotFrosty 8/17/14 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got over a dozen trophies for all the work I put in to this car, even one from Scion. I'll never do that again but I'm really proud I did it once.Attachment 163310
I DID IT! I posted my first pic on this forum! Woohoo!

DarrenGT 8/17/14 10:52 PM

sounds amazing! pics?

CiniZter 8/19/14 10:14 AM

i have seen few of them in car shows lately... people may not like it.. but they steal the show every time..

HotFrosty 8/20/14 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by CiniZter (Post 6842061)
i have seen few of them in car shows lately... people may not like it.. but they steal the show every time..

I enjoyed the xbox during those long car shows, playing burnout. For awhile I was at one every weekend during those summers.

HotFrosty 8/20/14 12:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally... a pic of the Mustang!

DarrenGT 8/20/14 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by HotFrosty (Post 6841476)
I got over a dozen trophies for all the work I put in to this car, even one from Scion. I'll never do that again but I'm really proud I did it once.Attachment 163310
I DID IT! I posted my first pic on this forum! Woohoo!

awesome work bro! Congrats on the success :banana:

Hoping you feel the same love at the mustang shows :grin:

HotFrosty 8/21/14 01:16 PM

Thanks, Darren! I won't mod the heck out of this like I did the xB. By the time I was done building custom sub boxes and adding $$$ in electronics, I started to fear driving it... And I love to drive! My fear was if someone were to hit me and it would have to be towed. I know what happens on the lot after they tow it off and it's not pretty. Heck a friend of mine had someone put a dead body in one of the cars on his lot. A human being, folks!