Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

What're you doing?

Search this Thread

Old 12/31/14, 07:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by houtex
I am laid up at home with this **** thing on me: http://www.breg.com/products/knee-br...-op-knee-brace Yay broken kneecap and possible tendon damage. At least I can still drive though. Happy New Year e'ryone!
. Happy new year!!
Old 12/31/14, 07:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy New Year everybody!!
Old 12/31/14, 08:11 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Listening to people argue over what movie to watch. Some fun.
Old 12/31/14, 09:07 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Listening to people argue over what movie to watch. Some fun.
I swear, I'd have committed suicide or mass homicide if I lived your life by now.
Old 12/31/14, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I swear, I'd have committed suicide or mass homicide if I lived your life by now.
Lovely.
Old 12/31/14, 10:01 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Nathan is a Saint

Or very heavily medicated
Old 12/31/14, 10:03 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Nathan is a Saint

Or very heavily medicated
Maybe, but now I know why he's in a bad mood all the time.
Old 12/31/14, 10:48 PM

I'm not really as crabby as I make myself seem. I just vent on here so I don't chop someone's head off.
Old 12/31/14, 11:09 PM
Post *****

So we are like your therapy?
Old 12/31/14, 11:22 PM

If that's what you want to call it.
Old 12/31/14, 11:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Happy New Year to all Nathan's therapist's.
Old 1/1/15, 12:03 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm not really as crabby as I make myself seem. I just vent on here so I don't chop someone's head off.
Old 1/1/15, 12:22 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Nathan is a Saint Or very heavily medicated
Are fanatics saints? Just saw TBP before midnight on TV.
Old 1/1/15, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
As a final toast I just want everyone to know that Nathan is one of the finest young men I've ever interacted with. I love him dearly, even though I've given him a hard time. I think he is above reproach.

Gary, you're a baller, you can't deny that, and I don't hate you for it. Rock on man, rock on with your bad self.

Scott, you are probably the baddest **** I've ever interacted with. The things you do and the life you live are amazing. You are a true hero. I love you man.

Jill, you are one of the coolest women I've ever talked to. I think you may be one of the coolest women I've ever interacted with.

Paul, there is no doubt you are one of the more interesting guys I've seen on here, your dedication to cars is impressive.

Al, you dirty bastard, lol. Yes, you are a dirty bastard, but you are a family man with beautiful kids, they seem to be wonderful young men, those boys of yours appear to be really special, make sure those boys go down the right road.

Charlie, you're a tough old bastard, you are also one smart sonofa*****. I love the stuff you come up with. It hits it right on the mark.

I know I've left a LOT of you guys out in this, but its not because I don't think about you or respect you, or love you, Its just because I was too screwed up to keep track of you all. I love all of you guys and I respect all of your views.

I just can't stay around anymore. I need to move on at a bad time of year for me. I just hope all of you wonderful people can stay together and I wan't to come back as often as I can.

But there is just so much bad stuff going on in the world right now, I'm not sure I can be a part of it or even keep on living. I love you guys, I've been a part of this world for a long time, I've put up with a lot of sheet, but I just don't know how much more I can take.

Love you guys,

Rbb
Old 1/1/15, 01:28 AM
Post *****

Lee,

I'm glad I was awake to read your post. I know a little bit certainly not everything you've been through. I don't have an answer for you other than these measly words I've written because I don't know what to say but I know I must say something at this hour. Posts like that or talk like that because posts are talk scare me. I'm not a strong person and I've had a pretty easy life so I've never been tested. I've never suffered I've never lost someone and I've certainly never given up. I know you've been through a lot but you are certainly not a give up kind of guy either. No matter what the case may be. If you didn't give up then don't give up now. It is a hard time of year for some. I see that. Someday either I'll feel that or someone who is close to me will feel that. The loss at Christmas time. Maybe not in such a traumatic way but loss none the less. I don't know how people cope with that but a lot seem to make it ok. Or maybe they're just faking it. But I have hope for you. You're a smart dude. Just as smart as Charlie or myself or anyone here. And richer too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just find some little piece of the world to hang onto and run with it. I have no idea what that is but there's got to be something. Fight. Fight.

"Rage. Rage against the dying of the light."

I don't pretend to know you or know how to help you Lee. I don't pretend to be able to help you. But I won't sit here and let you go without trying. If only from a few of my measly words.

Don't go. We will miss you. If you stay I promise to go to IV and read it every day. I promise never to pick on Nathan again. Which I think I'd stopped doing anyway because he finally manned up and told me what for once. Don't go. And if you do go. Don't stay gone. Take a break. Recharge. But don't let this be the last time we hear from you. I want to see how everyone's story ends. Presumably mine ends first when my colon blows out again. But after all these years you people can't just up and leave each other. This isn't Facebook for ****s sake.
Old 1/1/15, 01:29 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Have one more drink and go to bed Lee. You're a real good guy. The sooner you realize that you're a good person, the better off you will feel. Quit thinking and be happy brother. I've never met you face to face but I know you are a great man. Even if you don't think you deserve it, there's greatness in you. Quit beating yourself up and enjoy your life.

Happy New Years everyone else too. I'm comfortably numb and about to pass out. Love y'all.
I'm out.
Old 1/1/15, 01:38 AM
Post *****

I kind of feel cheated with holidays now. I worked till 11:40 tonight. I've been off since noon on Christmas Eve yet I've worked every day and sometimes till past midnight. I feel like I have to work to support the family and yet working keeps me away from the family. I have no idea if they realize this but it's a conundrum I'm trapped in.

Anyway. Holidays are good for them and they suck for me. My only vacation was the hospital this year. And a few days traveling across the country with Patrick my second dad. And Scott my brother from another mother.

I really had a blast with you guys and girl at the 50th. Such good times. Plus I enjoyed my completely work free days laying in a hospital bed with the worlds best get out of work excuse. My only regret is never getting that sponge bath from nurse Rebekah.

I'm sure I'll be working tomorrow too. Probably die young of a heart attack. From all the stress of having 6 kids. Ironically the same 6 kids I work such long hours for too.
Old 1/1/15, 01:47 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Beings that you are your own boss, you really should schedule and take more vacations. You make a very good living for sure so a week here and there won't kill you. I was on vacation all last week for Christmas and I'm lucky enough to be off till Friday night. Really loving this family time. You just can't replace stuff like family time especially around the holidays.
Old 1/1/15, 02:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Don't worry about me, I wouldn't do anything stupid today. I've got to be there later today for a birthday party for a little guy later.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/1/15 at 02:20 AM.
Old 1/1/15, 02:59 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

nmnm

Last edited by kcoTiger; 1/3/15 at 07:11 AM.