Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

What're you doing?

Search this Thread

Old 6/9/14, 10:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mickstang
Snake, I had a W.T. removed in a single session, and two more removed in another session. Both times, I got a dry socket infection in my jaw; they are the WORST! I swore it would have to be a matter of life or death to get that last one out of me. You might consider asking your dentist (or the oral surgeon) for a scrip for antibiotics and start taking them prior to your extraction. Just a thought; hope it goes well for you.
ouch, thanks, I'll ask.
Old 6/11/14, 11:09 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out. My wife told me she's against it because she doesn't want me to lose the little wisdom I erratically display on rare occasions at what is according to her never a valuable moment. I suggested that perhaps my wisdom teeth were in fact hindering my ability to display more wisdom. She went into my tool chest and grabbed my pliers.

In a similar vein, I watched a couple coming out of a dr. office the other day and head to their car. It was a Prius. He was whining, like only a metrosexual tree-hugger can, that his head was hurting because of the noise. Now, had he not made the comment about my car that immediately followed his complaint, I'd have not done anything. But when he looked at my car and said, "arrogant inbreds and their four-wheeled planet-killing monstrosities," I couldn't resist. My wife had yet to come out of the store she was in, but I started the car anyway--loudly. It startled the puss and his wife, apparently because they didn't realize I was in the car. He grabbed his ears and squinted, mouthed what looked like "**** you, you (I couldn't lip-read the rest)," and I rolled down the passenger window all the way, ran the tach to 5500 and coasted past him and his "car" and waived with a smile at him. I looked back at them from the rear view mirror and he was, not kidding, stomping his foot and pointing at me, while she was pointing at their car and shaking her head no. I left the parking lot, drove down a little ways to do a turnaround and came back. They were gone by that time, but my wife was standing on the sidewalk outside the store, looking very unimpressed. She brought this whole thing up when pointing out my lack of timely wisdom displays. LOL
Old 6/11/14, 11:19 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hell I'd take those wisdom teeth and tie them around the mirror!
Old 6/12/14, 04:49 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out. My wife told me she's against it because she doesn't want me to lose the little wisdom I erratically display on rare occasions at what is according to her never a valuable moment. I suggested that perhaps my wisdom teeth were in fact hindering my ability to display more wisdom. She went into my tool chest and grabbed my pliers. In a similar vein, I watched a couple coming out of a dr. office the other day and head to their car. It was a Prius. He was whining, like only a metrosexual tree-hugger can, that his head was hurting because of the noise. Now, had he not made the comment about my car that immediately followed his complaint, I'd have not done anything. But when he looked at my car and said, "arrogant inbreds and their four-wheeled planet-killing monstrosities," I couldn't resist. My wife had yet to come out of the store she was in, but I started the car anyway--loudly. It startled the puss and his wife, apparently because they didn't realize I was in the car. He grabbed his ears and squinted, mouthed what looked like "**** you, you (I couldn't lip-read the rest)," and I rolled down the passenger window all the way, ran the tach to 5500 and coasted past him and his "car" and waived with a smile at him. I looked back at them from the rear view mirror and he was, not kidding, stomping his foot and pointing at me, while she was pointing at their car and shaking her head no. I left the parking lot, drove down a little ways to do a turnaround and came back. They were gone by that time, but my wife was standing on the sidewalk outside the store, looking very unimpressed. She brought this whole thing up when pointing out my lack of timely wisdom displays. LOL
Best story EVER! You are my hero HAHAHA! All Prius owners are something else that's for sure. I get mean looks from them in my Jeep lol like really? Get over yourselves
Old 6/12/14, 06:06 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Best story EVER! You are my hero HAHAHA! All Prius owners are something else that's for sure. I get mean looks from them in my Jeep lol like really? Get over yourselves
I own a Prius (wife drives it) So what does that me? A hybrid? LOL
Old 6/12/14, 07:17 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out. My wife told me she's against it because she doesn't want me to lose the little wisdom I erratically display on rare occasions at what is according to her never a valuable moment. I suggested that perhaps my wisdom teeth were in fact hindering my ability to display more wisdom. She went into my tool chest and grabbed my pliers. In a similar vein, I watched a couple coming out of a dr. office the other day and head to their car. It was a Prius. He was whining, like only a metrosexual tree-hugger can, that his head was hurting because of the noise. Now, had he not made the comment about my car that immediately followed his complaint, I'd have not done anything. But when he looked at my car and said, "arrogant inbreds and their four-wheeled planet-killing monstrosities," I couldn't resist. My wife had yet to come out of the store she was in, but I started the car anyway--loudly. It startled the puss and his wife, apparently because they didn't realize I was in the car. He grabbed his ears and squinted, mouthed what looked like "**** you, you (I couldn't lip-read the rest)," and I rolled down the passenger window all the way, ran the tach to 5500 and coasted past him and his "car" and waived with a smile at him. I looked back at them from the rear view mirror and he was, not kidding, stomping his foot and pointing at me, while she was pointing at their car and shaking her head no. I left the parking lot, drove down a little ways to do a turnaround and came back. They were gone by that time, but my wife was standing on the sidewalk outside the store, looking very unimpressed. She brought this whole thing up when pointing out my lack of timely wisdom displays. LOL
THANK YOU! So much, I can't stand people like that.
Old 6/12/14, 07:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
My last tweet...
Attached Thumbnails What're you doing?-image-3880156480.jpg  
Old 6/12/14, 02:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Finally booked our trip to Vegas. Going with two friends from work. My second time, their first.
Attached Thumbnails What're you doing?-image-3578739378.jpg  
Old 6/12/14, 04:19 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by FromZto5
I own a Prius (wife drives it) So what does that me? A hybrid? LOL
I feel so sorry for her

Originally Posted by laserred38
My last tweet...
Old 6/12/14, 06:24 PM
I Have No Life

I feel so sorry for her
Don't be... She loves it. In fact, I kinda love it too.
Old 6/12/14, 06:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Your walking on thin ice buddy.
Old 6/12/14, 07:32 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
You're dead to me! What's next I love chebys?!?
Old 6/12/14, 08:17 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

I'd rather have a lobotomy

Might actually be more fun
Old 6/12/14, 08:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Craving a miller lite. Mmmmm.
Old 6/12/14, 10:23 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by GrnT
Your walking on thin ice buddy.
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I'd rather have a lobotomy Might actually be more fun
Hahahaha. I knew I'd get a rise from all of ya . But remember, happy wife happy life. I have to "love" it. Lol
Old 6/13/14, 09:35 AM

Goin through some pics I took yesterday at the Mid America Ford Shelby meet
Attached Images       
Old 6/13/14, 03:39 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
:rofl3.
Old 6/13/14, 05:07 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Went to a little car show but left the Boss at home fear of rain. It did actually start poring so glad I didn't take her!
What're you doing?-image-1735764782.jpg
What're you doing?-image-1271935765.jpg
What're you doing?-image-2416548697.jpg
What're you doing?-image-369255955.jpg
Old 6/13/14, 05:07 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Waiting for our friends to pick us up for the Astros vs the Rays

One of Justin's vendors at work gave him amazing seats! I'm sporting all my gear
Attached Thumbnails What're you doing?-image-2715158734.jpg   What're you doing?-image-4205479107.jpg  
Old 6/13/14, 05:09 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Waiting for our friends to pick us up for the Astros vs the Rays One of Justin's vendors at work gave him amazing seats! I'm sporting all my gear
No Houston underwear?!?