Notices
Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

The thing you Love most today

Old 11/12/12, 10:36 PM
  #12141  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,735
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
how the hell do you fall asleep during a Bond movie? seriously, it's not even like Timothy Dalton was the lead actor!
StangMahn is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 12:58 AM
  #12142  
MOTM Committee Member
 
stangfoeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 17, 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 8,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BO2 comes out tonight! Just called gamestop and they said they have 230 people in line. I'll drive down in 20, its too cold to wait in line
stangfoeva is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 01:02 AM
  #12143  
Banned
 
Join Date: March 9, 2011
Posts: 12,317
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva
BO2 comes out tonight! Just called gamestop and they said they have 230 people in line. I'll drive down in 20, its too cold to wait in line
Targets are staying open until 1:30 my son is at one and there's nobody there
11SHELBYGT500 is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 01:04 AM
  #12144  
INKY
 
Boss 1409's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 2, 2011
Location: New Braunfels
Posts: 5,676
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Love coming into work and going through my assignment briefing online! Also love that I don't have to worry about studying for promotion!!!!!
Boss 1409 is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 03:50 AM
  #12145  
MOTM Committee Member
 
stangfoeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 17, 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 8,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Targets are staying open until 1:30 my son is at one and there's nobody there
Thanks but a friend had it pre ordered for me already. By the time I got there there was like 15 people in line. Took like 5 min
stangfoeva is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 06:58 AM
  #12146  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,676
Likes: 0
Received 415 Likes on 374 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

I got shamed the other night for saying the same thing about Sandy.

And what Al said.
I backed you up!!!
Mustang Freak is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 07:09 AM
  #12147  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,676
Likes: 0
Received 415 Likes on 374 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Congrats on the article Amie! Everyone thought u were dead lol
X2 Aime congrats I'm gonna go out and buy a copy! Now if we could get the print contract from them hmmm.....
Mustang Freak is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 08:07 AM
  #12148  
Calgon Take Me Away!
 
lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 1, 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak

X2 Aime congrats I'm gonna go out and buy a copy! Now if we could get the print contract from them hmmm.....
Hahaha thanks man
lalayla is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 11:41 AM
  #12149  
Calgon Take Me Away!
 
lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 1, 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Warm weather beach tomorrow
lalayla is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:03 PM
  #12150  
Bullitt Member
 
lime05's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 4, 2012
Posts: 330
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Warm weather beach tomorrow
Jealous! It's getting pretty cold here in de
lime05 is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:06 PM
  #12151  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,987
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
My 8th grader made the school basketball A team as starting point guard.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:08 PM
  #12152  
Banned
 
Join Date: March 9, 2011
Posts: 12,317
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
My 8th grader made the school basketball A team as starting point guard.
Congrats to her, did she have to try out in 8th grade?
11SHELBYGT500 is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:18 PM
  #12153  
 
Blue Notch's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 5, 2006
Location: Trapped in Minnesota
Posts: 21,949
Likes: 0
Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts
That I'm finally done with this paper!!! Just need to edit and print it out.

Congrats to your daughter Gary!
Blue Notch is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:26 PM
  #12154  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,987
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Congrats to her, did she have to try out in 8th grade?
Everyone has to try out each year. Last year she was a B team first string wing. But she had never played bball before the day she tried out. Other than in our driveway.

I'll give her credit. She has a 100 average in school in all her classes and plays school sports all year (volleyball, basketball, track) and still plays select leagues and soon a traveling league. She works hard to be the best at everything. I don't know why she is so **** competitive but it will take her far in life.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:45 PM
  #12155  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,676
Likes: 0
Received 415 Likes on 374 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Everyone has to try out each year. Last year she was a B team first string wing. But she had never played bball before the day she tried out. Other than in our driveway.

I'll give her credit. She has a 100 average in school in all her classes and plays school sports all year (volleyball, basketball, track) and still plays select leagues and soon a traveling league. She works hard to be the best at everything. I don't know why she is so **** competitive but it will take her far in life.
Congrats on your daughter making the team! I should have my daughter tryout as well!
Mustang Freak is offline  
Old 11/13/12, 10:47 PM
  #12156  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,987
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak

Congrats on your daughter making the team! I should have my daughter tryout as well!
It is awesome to watch your kids play sports. Not all my kids do and that's fine, I don't push them, but she wants to so bad and I love watching her compete and improve.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 11/14/12, 01:23 PM
  #12157  
MOTM Committee Member
 
stangfoeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 17, 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 8,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
My 8th grader made the school basketball A team as starting point guard.
That's awesome!

Do you also show her the ropes too or just let the coaches handle it?
stangfoeva is offline  
Old 11/14/12, 01:30 PM
  #12158  
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage
 
Rather B.Blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2007
Location: Just outside the middle of nowhere
Posts: 14,423
Likes: 0
Received 96 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva View Post
That's awesome!

Do you also show her the ropes too or just let the coaches handle it?
For some reason I can't picture Gary playing basketball.


And I don't really want to considering those 70's short shorts he'd probably still be rocking.
Rather B.Blown is offline  
Old 11/14/12, 01:43 PM
  #12159  
MOTM Committee Member
 
stangfoeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 17, 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 8,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
For some reason I can't picture Gary playing basketball.


And I don't really want to considering those 70's short shorts he'd probably still be rocking.
stangfoeva is offline  
Old 11/14/12, 01:59 PM
  #12160  
 
Blue Notch's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 5, 2006
Location: Trapped in Minnesota
Posts: 21,949
Likes: 0
Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts
55 degrees. Need to put on shorts!
Blue Notch is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The thing you Love most today


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.