Notices
Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

The thing you Hate most today

Old 4/30/19, 06:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 289 Likes on 260 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
I never said to disarm people. People shouldn't need arms to begin with.

& nobody said anything about the losing the 2A.
(even though the purpose of 2A was to stop the English from invading, & having an armed militia, not giving nuts assault rifles, but I guess the Constitution doesn't apply to you?

Your kids should be able to go to school without guns being in another kids backpack, their school, or their teachers having a gun in their desk, don't you think? I think so.
The constitution states my rights. It lays out the framework for a government that protects (not grants) my rights. It limits the government, not the people. The 2nd was for the people to have a means to stand up to the government if it ever tried to take those rights away. Did they founders ever envision our modern weapons? No. The the right exists. They didn't think of our modern electronic media, internet, email, etc, but people don't seen to have a problem with including those modern forms of free speech and press.

We still have a people problem. When I was in school, there were rifles in some students cars and trucks. Some proudly displayed in the rear window racks of pickup trucks. No one got shot. Guns are not the problem. Raising a bunch of entitled little snots who have never heard the word no and have been coddled and never experienced failure because they are precious and special is the problem. Also, medicating kids instead of disciplining them is another problem. Yeah, some kids genuinely need some meds, but they are way overprescribed.

Last edited by SpectreH; 4/30/19 at 06:19 PM.
Old 4/30/19, 07:10 PM
Mustang Fanatic

Received 397 Likes on 360 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
The constitution states my rights. It lays out the framework for a government that protects (not grants) my rights. It limits the government, not the people. The 2nd was for the people to have a means to stand up to the government if it ever tried to take those rights away. Did they founders ever envision our modern weapons? No. The the right exists. They didn't think of our modern electronic media, internet, email, etc, but people don't seen to have a problem with including those modern forms of free speech and press.

We still have a people problem. When I was in school, there were rifles in some students cars and trucks. Some proudly displayed in the rear window racks of pickup trucks. No one got shot. Guns are not the problem. Raising a bunch of entitled little snots who have never heard the word no and have been coddled and never experienced failure because they are precious and special is the problem. Also, medicating kids instead of disciplining them is another problem. Yeah, some kids genuinely need some meds, but they are way overprescribed.

We used to go hunting right after school. Everyone had their guns in their cars on the school premises. Hell even the teachers knew we were going hunting right after work. We simply KNEW better.
The following 2 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
Rog13GTCS (5/8/19), SpectreH (4/30/19)
Old 5/1/19, 01:52 AM
Cobra Member

Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Your Constitution also gives everyone else rights, not just the murderers & gun owners, FYI.

Last edited by Gravydog316; 5/1/19 at 01:54 AM.
Old 5/1/19, 06:38 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Your Constitution also gives everyone else rights, not just the murderers & gun owners, FYI.
Yes, it gives all US citizens rights. And someone's dislike or fear of one of those rights doesn't strip away that right. And murderers, once convicted, lose most of their rights.
Old 5/1/19, 06:55 AM
Cobra Member

Yes, it gives all US citizens rights. And someone's dislike or fear of one of those rights doesn't strip away that right. And murderers, once convicted, lose most of their rights.
Good thing the NRA stops those murderers like they brag about all the time.
...oh wait. No they don't.

Shouldn't the right to not get shot be more important than the right to a well-armed militia to stop England from invading?
Old 5/1/19, 07:30 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Good thing the NRA stops those murderers like they brag about all the time.
...oh wait. No they don't.

Shouldn't the right to not get shot be more important than the right to a well-armed militia to stop England from invading?
The people's right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. It was to protect the people from a tyanical government, not an English invasion.
The following users liked this post:
Rog13GTCS (5/8/19)
Old 5/1/19, 02:35 PM
Cobra Member

The people's right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. It was to protect the people from a tyanical government, not an English invasion.
But the Russians gave Trump & the government money funnelled through the NRA...

(& it was to protect the government from the States) you have it backwards, chief

& 2A is for self defence, not to give people the right to be mowed down
Old 5/1/19, 06:40 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

But the Russians gave Trump & the government money funnelled through the NRA...

(& it was to protect the government from the States) you have it backwards, chief

& 2A is for self defence, not to give people the right to be mowed down
Russia and Trump - you guys crack me up.
2nd - citizens to protect themselves from the government, if the need were to arise. They were not protecting the feds from the states. What the hell are they teaching you in Canada?
Old 5/1/19, 07:45 PM
Cobra Member

Russia and Trump - you guys crack me up.
2nd - citizens to protect themselves from the government, if the need were to arise. They were not protecting the feds from the states. What the hell are they teaching you in Canada?
uhh hello?
the 2nd was to protect the feds from the states.
the 2nd gives the feds an army to protect from states trying to overthrow the fed gov't,
but also gives the states the right to militias

equal rights.
i can't make it clearer for you.

(its still not about letting gun nuts pay off politicians & own whatever weapons they want
(ie. felons aren't allowed to/citizens can't own bombs/tanks/etc.)
Old 5/1/19, 07:48 PM
Cobra Member

Russia and Trump - you guys crack me up
then why are trumps sons meeting with russians in tRUMP tower?
why are russians hacking dnc servers?
why does tRUMP meet with putin,
then take the notes of his secretary?
Old 5/1/19, 08:01 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

uhh hello?
the 2nd was to protect the feds from the states.
the 2nd gives the feds an army to protect from states trying to overthrow the fed gov't,
but also gives the states the right to militias

equal rights.
i can't make it clearer for you.

(its still not about letting gun nuts pay off politicians & own whatever weapons they want
(ie. felons aren't allowed to/citizens can't own bombs/tanks/etc.)
then why are trumps sons meeting with russians in tRUMP tower?
why are russians hacking dnc servers?
why does tRUMP meet with putin,
then take the notes of his secretary?
The 2nd phrase in the 2nd amendment - the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That has nothing do with the feds in any way shape or form. The founders wanted to limit the government as much as possible. Its sole purpose is to protect individual's rights.

Russia - you do realize democrats met with Russians too. It is actually not uncommon. But you will never understand because in your mind, you already have it all figured out. What was your savior Obama doing when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he'd have more flexibility after the election? Sounds like collusion!!!! Obama is going to prison. HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's how you sound every time you say Trump is. But, Obama and Hilary will never be arrested. Anyone who even gets close to testifying against a Clinton comes down with a bad case of suicide.
Old 5/1/19, 08:06 PM
Cobra Member

The 2nd phrase in the 2nd amendment - the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That has nothing do with the feds in any way shape or form. The founders wanted to limit the government as much as possible. Its sole purpose is to protect individual's rights.

Russia - you do realize democrats met with Russians too. It is actually not uncommon. But you will never understand because in your mind, you already have it all figured out. What was your savior Obama doing when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he'd have more flexibility after the election? Sounds like collusion!!!! Obama is going to prison. HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's how you sound every time you say Trump is. But, Obama and Hilary will never be arrested. Anyone who even gets close to testifying against a Clinton comes down with a bad case of suicide.
ok, if both parties do it, then say so.
you look more guilty & stupid when you take someones notes,
then meet in your own building in public
& lie about it...

(& honestly, the more suicides the better)
Old 5/1/19, 08:41 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

So Now you advocate suicide? I don’t wish things like that on the people I dislike the most.
Old 5/2/19, 04:47 AM
Cobra Member

So Now you advocate suicide? I don’t wish things like that on the people I dislike the most.
Just for crooked scummy lying cons like Barr & tRUMP.
they shouldn't have even been born...

you can admit that lots of people should do it.
you know it. don't lie.

Last edited by Gravydog316; 5/2/19 at 04:49 AM.
Old 5/2/19, 05:56 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I would never hope a human being had reached the point they would end there own life. If you ever knew someone who had, you'd think differently. So much for your high moral ground.
Old 5/2/19, 11:31 AM
Cobra Member

I would never hope a human being had reached the point they would end there own life. If you ever knew someone who had, you'd think differently. So much for your high moral ground.
actually i have many times
come to my hospital some time.
the worst part is most kill innocent people before killing themselves
Old 5/7/19, 08:00 PM
Cobra Member

another school shooting....
Old 5/8/19, 06:26 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Another people problem. There are sick minds who idolize the original Columbine shooters, but the gun is the problem? Why do we blame the gun during a shooting, but EVERY other method of killing we blame the person?

Last edited by SpectreH; 5/8/19 at 07:06 AM.
Old 5/8/19, 04:32 PM
Mustang Fanatic

Received 397 Likes on 360 Posts
Very and I mean very seldom does a loaded and cocked gun go off by itself...But people go off all the time!!! JS
Old 5/8/19, 06:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts
The 2019 NRA convention was held here in Indy, 75,000 Gun toting Members in attendance. No Mass shootings, or arrests....except for the lunatic who threw their cell phone toward Trump. They were found to have TDS.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The thing you Hate most today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.