The thing you Hate most today - Page 1810 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Notices
Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

The thing you Hate most today

Old 11/15/18, 05:26 AM
  #36181  
GTR Member
 
Gabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 7, 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 4,895
Thanked 331 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
this just makes me feel old 'n' fat
All the creaks, groans, and pains every morning and every day make me feel old, and I'm only in my 40's.
That picture just make me wish she would remove those towels she calls clothing
BOTH of them

Last edited by Gabe; 11/15/18 at 05:28 AM.
Gabe is offline  
Old 11/15/18, 05:11 PM
  #36182  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,523
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 284 Posts
My second all time favorite NASCAR driver passed away on Monday. The old grey fox David Pearson!
The thing you Hate most today-photo985.jpg
Mustang Freak is online now  
Old 11/15/18, 06:41 PM
  #36183  
Mach 1 Member
 
Rog13GTCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 3, 2012
Location: Indy
Posts: 726
Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
My second all time favorite NASCAR driver passed away on Monday. The old grey fox David Pearson!
Attachment 212475
Oh wow, didnt realize he was still alive. I remember him. The battles he would have with Petty, Yarborough, Allison Brothers the good ole days of NASCAR.
Rog13GTCS is offline  
Old 11/15/18, 08:52 PM
  #36184  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,523
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 284 Posts
Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
Oh wow, didnt realize he was still alive. I remember him. The battles he would have with Petty, Yarborough, Allison Brothers the good ole days of NASCAR.
IMHO the best days of NASCAR!
Mustang Freak is online now  
Old 11/16/18, 12:54 PM
  #36185  
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage
 
Rather B.Blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2007
Location: Just outside the middle of nowhere
Posts: 14,423
Thanks: 0
Thanked 96 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
IMHO the best days of NASCAR!
Back when men were men. These ****ers nowadays couldn't wheel one of those old beasts from back then even if they did have to ***** to run one of them flat out. Those cars were primitive, actually based on a stock car, and fast as hell. I loved David Pearson, was my favorite as a kid. Hell, he used to have them leave the factory cigarette lighter in them and tape cigs to the dash so he could smoke while racing.

Rather B.Blown is offline  
Old 11/16/18, 01:22 PM
  #36186  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,296
Thanked 247 Times in 222 Posts
I loved NASCAR in the 1970's and 80's. I don't even know who races anymore.
SpectreH is offline  
Old 11/16/18, 01:42 PM
  #36187  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,523
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 284 Posts
Go Joey Lagano!
Mustang Freak is online now  
Old 11/16/18, 08:41 PM
  #36188  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,731
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
Back when men were men. These ****ers nowadays couldn't wheel one of those old beasts from back then even if they did have to ***** to run one of them flat out. Those cars were primitive, actually based on a stock car, and fast as hell. I loved David Pearson, was my favorite as a kid. Hell, he used to have them leave the factory cigarette lighter in them and tape cigs to the dash so he could smoke while racing.
Totally agree. I've got a bit of a personal connection to a driver back then, and hearing the stories he would share makes them almost not even comparable to the modern guys. I laugh everytime i see one of them smoking in the car.
StangMahn is offline  
Old 11/19/18, 06:47 PM
  #36189  
Cobra R Member
 
shaneyusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 7, 2013
Location: Boise ID
Posts: 1,506
Thanked 140 Times in 125 Posts
The thing I hate most today is that that time of year is here to put the cover on the Car and call it a year. Getting too FN cold. Did the last of the detailing, pulled the battery, and buttoned her up yesterday. It just makes me sad... Going to be a long winter. Oh well something to look forward to... Spring!

Last edited by shaneyusa; 11/19/18 at 06:49 PM.
shaneyusa is offline  
Old 11/26/18, 02:05 AM
  #36190  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
dbl post

Last edited by Gravydog316; 12/10/18 at 01:54 PM.
Gravydog316 is online now  
Old 11/26/18, 02:14 AM
  #36191  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
GM is closing their Oshawa Ontario plant after Christmas
(mainly due to Trump, also shifting to electric vehicles)
Gravydog316 is online now  
Old 11/26/18, 06:30 AM
  #36192  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,296
Thanked 247 Times in 222 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
I hate when Americans IN America shoot kids IN Mexico in the face with tear gas
...that's what you support...
I blame the parents for putting their child on the front lines like that. They KNEW we had sent troops to the border. Now, if you want to welcome everyone to Canada, perhaps we can provide safe transportation through YOUR southern border.
SpectreH is offline  
Old 11/26/18, 02:55 PM
  #36193  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
I blame the parents for putting their child on the front lines like that. They KNEW we had sent troops to the border. Now, if you want to welcome everyone to Canada, perhaps we can provide safe transportation through YOUR southern border.
Uhh hello?
Americans were firing at people in Mexico..
Gravydog316 is online now  
Old 11/27/18, 07:21 AM
  #36194  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,296
Thanked 247 Times in 222 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Uhh hello?
Americans were firing at people in Mexico..
So we let them in and then fire? At least we used non-lethal force. Mexico calls them invaders, but we can't? Mexico has also offered to let some of them stay, but they turned the offer down. I wish we could just dump them in your lap. Canada has all the answers. Funny that they aren't trying to get there.
SpectreH is offline  
Old 11/27/18, 01:30 PM
  #36195  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
So we let them in and then fire? At least we used non-lethal force. Mexico calls them invaders, but we can't? Mexico has also offered to let some of them stay, but they turned the offer down. I wish we could just dump them in your lap. Canada has all the answers. Funny that they aren't trying to get there.
They aren't in America
so when an American comes to the border,
i can shoot at them? to protect myself?
You must agree with that, then...

& Amrrica is great
Gravydog316 is online now  
Old 11/27/18, 01:32 PM
  #36196  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,296
Thanked 247 Times in 222 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
They aren't in America
so when an American comes to the border,
i can shoot at them? to protect myself?
You must agree with that, then...

& Amrrica is great
If the American is trying to cross your border illegally, your government has the right to defend said border. How your government defends the border is up to them.
SpectreH is offline  
Old 11/28/18, 03:39 AM
  #36197  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
If the American is trying to cross your border illegally, your government has the right to defend said border. How your government defends the border is up to them.
Just checkin'
Gravydog316 is online now  
Old 12/10/18, 01:57 PM
  #36198  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Thanked 235 Times in 211 Posts
12-YO jacked AF roo dies

Rest in Beast
Attached Thumbnails The thing you Hate most today-photo893.jpg  
Gravydog316 is online now  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
dblhelx
GT
5
10/6/15 09:08 PM
5.M0NSTER
2010-2014 Mustang
17
9/12/15 09:11 PM
devildog1679
Parts For Sale
0
9/9/15 08:59 PM
lysingerjj
2010-2014 Mustang
11
9/9/15 08:56 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The thing you Hate most today


Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.