random stuff - Page 73 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

random stuff


 
 
 
Old 10/1/18, 02:22 PM
  #1441  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
get ready to laugh you self into a near heart attack .. some language issues in the second half ...
https://youtu.be/DXRkXmEK44U
I'm scared to click that...
...tonight in bed & with the covers pulled over me I will watch it haha
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/3/18, 01:57 AM
  #1442  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Any fellow Americans who don't think you need universal health care,
check out the podcast Dr. Death & the story of Christopher Duntsch
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/3/18, 06:48 AM
  #1443  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,248
Thanked 232 Times in 208 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Any fellow Americans who don't think you need universal health care,
check out the podcast Dr. Death & the story of Christopher Duntsch
Look, we know you love Canada and your 'free' healthcare. If I feel I need to be somewhere like Canada, I will find a way to legally immigrate there. I do not understand people who either a) live outside the US and want the US to be like the place they live, or b) move to the US and then want the US to be like the place they left.
SpectreH is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/3/18, 11:49 AM
  #1444  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Look, we know you love Canada and your 'free' healthcare. If I feel I need to be somewhere like Canada, I will find a way to legally immigrate there. I do not understand people who either a) live outside the US and want the US to be like the place they live, or b) move to the US and then want the US to be like the place they left.
Because they (& I,) actually want to make America great,

when doctors who cripple/kill 35/38 of their surgery patients, & just get shuffled from hospital to hospital because the hospitals are companies that are afraid of getting sued by the doctor instead of stopping him are NOT what you or America should have to live with...

we don't use MAGA as a marketing tool to lie to people like you who think improving things is some kind of mortal sin...

Greedy white TV reality slumlords whose fathers hide millions in taxes & abuse women won't MAGA;

judges who explode & cry while being asking if they drank & then lie about it SHOULD NOT be on the SC
(for 2 small examples...)

Last edited by Gravydog316; 10/3/18 at 11:52 AM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/3/18, 12:13 PM
  #1445  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,248
Thanked 232 Times in 208 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Because they (& I,) actually want to make America great,

when doctors who cripple/kill 35/38 of their surgery patients, & just get shuffled from hospital to hospital because the hospitals are companies that are afraid of getting sued by the doctor instead of stopping him are NOT what you or America should have to live with...

we don't use MAGA as a marketing tool to lie to people like you who think improving things is some kind of mortal sin...

Greedy white TV reality slumlords whose fathers hide millions in taxes & abuse women won't MAGA;

judges who explode & cry while being asking if they drank & then lie about it SHOULD NOT be on the SC
(for 2 small examples...)
You keep refering to "white people". You hate your own race? BLM pays you to post? People who focus on race will never get past it. That is part of the problem. America IS great. It was headed down the path to socialism, and has been turned around. Trump is an ***, but his policies are working. You might cry like a little ***** too if you and your family were being publically destroyed and falsely accused.

Yes, we have some bad doctors here, some bad cops, som ebad teachers, etc. Most of them are wonderful, caring people though. Is every healthcare worker in Canada wonderful? No, you have some bad ones too, along with the great ones.
SpectreH is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/3/18, 06:47 PM
  #1446  
Mach 1 Member
 
Rog13GTCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 3, 2012
Location: Indy
Posts: 711
Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH View Post
You keep refering to "white people". You hate your own race? BLM pays you to post? People who focus on race will never get past it. That is part of the problem. America IS great. It was headed down the path to socialism, and has been turned around. Trump is an ***, but his policies are working. You might cry like a little ***** too if you and your family were being publically destroyed and falsely accused.

Yes, we have some bad doctors here, some bad cops, som ebad teachers, etc. Most of them are wonderful, caring people though. Is every healthcare worker in Canada wonderful? No, you have some bad ones too, along with the great ones.
She's paid by George Soros We have to be careful as there are plenty of socialists still trying to get into office this election cycle.
Rog13GTCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/5/18, 12:07 PM
  #1447  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
You keep refering to "white people". You hate your own race? BLM pays you to post? People who focus on race will never get past it. That is part of the problem. America IS great. It was headed down the path to socialism, and has been turned around. Trump is an ***, but his policies are working. You might cry like a little ***** too if you and your family were being publically destroyed and falsely accused.

Yes, we have some bad doctors here, some bad cops, som ebad teachers, etc. Most of them are wonderful, caring people though. Is every healthcare worker in Canada wonderful? No, you have some bad ones too, along with the great ones.
No I don't hate my race, i hate the greedy stupid insane ones that screamed while Dr. Ford gave her testimony, then all laughed together during the breaks,
& oh, Trump locking up kids,
making fun of disabled reporters,
saying women who protest are paid by the Jews,
giving the FBI 1 week to do an investigation (but not let them interview people,)
wrecking the health care system unless you're rich & can pay for it (even though that's why you pay taxes,)
kids using 40-year-old textbooks in schools,
saying Obama was born in Africa,
not paying his taxes,
lying about going to release his taxes...
...i can continue, but it's lunchtime...
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/5/18, 02:49 PM
  #1448  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,248
Thanked 232 Times in 208 Posts
Obama wrecked our health insurance system and the repubs are too ball-less to change it. My health insurance was free BEFORE Obama "fixed" it. It went to $150 a month and goes up to $240 in January. Dr. Ford is a paid-for liar. The only thing she is a victim of is trusting the democrats. She has served her "purpose" and will be kicked to the curb like Roy Moore's and Herman Cain's accusers.
SpectreH is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/7/18, 02:31 PM
  #1449  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Obama wrecked our health insurance system and the repubs are too ball-less to change it. My health insurance was free BEFORE Obama "fixed" it. It went to $150 a month and goes up to $240 in January. Dr. Ford is a paid-for liar. The only thing she is a victim of is trusting the democrats. She has served her "purpose" and will be kicked to the curb like Roy Moore's and Herman Cain's accusers.
Good thing Trump got rid of Obamacare & everything is better now...
...no, wait...

...good thing everyones taxes go towards free healthcare for everyone...
...no, wait...

...good thing you don't have to pay taxes AND for your healthcare...
...oh wait...

well, I'm 23 & spent a grand total of $10 in my life for 6 months of crutch rental while rehabbing after first spending 6 months healing a broken neck,

but, yeah, you keep paying & not wanting to make America great...
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/7/18, 03:35 PM
  #1450  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,248
Thanked 232 Times in 208 Posts
Good thing Trump got rid of Obamacare & everything is better now...
...no, wait...

Trump can't. Unlike Obama and his pen and a phone, Congress has to repeal it, and they lack a big enough majority to stop a democrat filibuster.

...good thing everyones taxes go towards free healthcare for everyone...
...no, wait...

Um, we never asked for "free" healthcare.

...good thing you don't have to pay taxes AND for your healthcare...
...oh wait...

I pay takes for stuff OTHER than healthcare...like defense. And I pay for my healthcare because Feel I should do that, not someone else.

well, I'm 23 & spent a grand total of $10 in my life for 6 months of crutch rental while rehabbing after first spending 6 months healing a broken neck,

but, yeah, you keep paying & not wanting to make America great...

Someone else in Canada paid for that. You make great points....no, wait....you don't.

Last edited by SpectreH; 10/7/18 at 03:37 PM.
SpectreH is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/9/18, 10:45 AM
  #1451  
FR500 Member
Thread Starter
 
HOSS429's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: alerbamer
Posts: 3,281
Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts

i am about to go off the grid .. all things related to the interweb are causing me nothing but grief lately .. i dont post much here anyway and have even less reason to come here and see other posts .. i dont participate much on the few other sites im on .. i will miss youtube .. i have become this man ..

HOSS429 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/18, 12:31 PM
  #1452  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,407
Thanked 227 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429

i am about to go off the grid .. all things related to the interweb are causing me nothing but grief lately .. i dont post much here anyway and have even less reason to come here and see other posts .. i dont participate much on the few other sites im on .. i will miss youtube .. i have become this man ..
Are you going to go senile & start talking to empty chairs?
Don't do dat.
You chill-- I got yo back
Gravydog316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
oneeyedgiant
GT
11
11/16/15 12:23 PM
Infamous_blackbeard
Introductions
5
10/8/15 10:45 PM
MustangConvert11
'10-14 V6 Modifications
2
9/30/15 08:01 PM
HoosierDaddy
Ford Discussions
0
9/22/15 03:18 PM
db2797
2010-2014 Mustang
5
7/28/15 07:34 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors