Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

random stuff

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/17, 09:04 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
i once was internet friends with a girl from Saskatchewan .. LEE may remember her from our streetfire days .. Bad Girl was her web name .. i almost went to canada ....
Old 3/9/17, 12:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
i once was internet friends with a girl from Saskatchewan .. LEE may remember her from our streetfire days .. Bad Girl was her web name .. i almost went to canada ....
Yeah, I remember that scheming nut.
Old 3/9/17, 01:55 PM
legacy Tms Member

i have a job !!! i start in the morning .. i recently went to a local farm implement and AG supply to buy a few items and they had just fired all their counter help .. i insinuated that i needed a job ,,.. went by today and they had out the " help wanted " sign .. i grabbed up an application and filled it out on the spot .. they asked if i could start tomorrow .... HA !.. it`s only a mile from home ... selling tractor parts and hoses i guess .. i dont care what they pay me ...i just hope i can get quickly familiar with their inventory system and computers ..
Old 3/9/17, 02:29 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
i have a job !!! i start in the morning .. i recently went to a local farm implement and AG supply to buy a few items and they had just fired all their counter help .. i insinuated that i needed a job ,,.. went by today and they had out the " help wanted " sign .. i grabbed up an application and filled it out on the spot .. they asked if i could start tomorrow .... HA !.. it`s only a mile from home ... selling tractor parts and hoses i guess .. i dont care what they pay me ...i just hope i can get quickly familiar with their inventory system and computers ..
Old 3/10/17, 07:46 AM
legacy Tms Member

well i thought i had a job .. turns out it was just a job interview .. wait and see now ..
Old 3/10/17, 10:16 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Why... would they fire their counter help...(?)

Bad performance, late, missing a lot of work, stealing, etc...could be lots of reasons to fire them.
Old 3/11/17, 01:35 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
well i thought i had a job .. turns out it was just a job interview .. wait and see now ..
Well good luck Hoss!
Old 3/11/17, 07:04 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
I avoid Walmart whenever possible. I'll only go there if I can not find an item somewhere else. I don't mind paying more to avoid that store.
Old 3/12/17, 05:08 PM
legacy Tms Member

well a lady there asked me " when can you start ? " .. i said in the morning .. she said be here at 8 am .. i was there at 8 am the next morning and was asked what i wanted by a man .. i says i`m here to start work .. he was the main boss .. he gave me an interview and sent me away .. dont call us ..we`ll call you ..
Old 3/12/17, 08:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

well a lady there asked me " when can you start ? " .. i said in the morning .. she said be here at 8 am .. i was there at 8 am the next morning and was asked what i wanted by a man .. i says i`m here to start work .. he was the main boss .. he gave me an interview and sent me away .. dont call us ..we`ll call you ..
It'd be funny if you found out that the lady didn't even work there.
Old 3/16/17, 09:36 AM
legacy Tms Member

watching predator 2 .. a semi OK flic but an excellent car show .. i`d never paid attention before ...
Old 3/16/17, 02:43 PM
legacy Tms Member

no good can ever come from a phone call that begins with " this is a call from so and so " ..an inmate at the madison county jail ..
Old 3/16/17, 03:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

no good can ever come from a phone call that begins with " this is a call from so and so " ..an inmate at the madison county jail ..
I got one of those the other day from a county jail in Atlanta. No idea who it was, someone wasted their phone call on a wrong number, lol.
Old 3/16/17, 06:08 PM
legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I got one of those the other day from a county jail in Atlanta. No idea who it was, someone wasted their phone call on a wrong number, lol.
i know who it is .. i just aint answering ..
Old 3/16/17, 09:46 PM
legacy Tms Member

dont watch if you cant laugh for a hour and a half ...
Old 3/29/17, 06:28 PM
legacy Tms Member

do any of you know anyone who scares you ? .. i`ve known a fellow down the road from me for 30 years mostly from a distance simply cause he was a hot rodder . i dont even know his name and he does`nt know mine .. recently he has taken to coming to my house when he`s had way too much to drink .. he is a fellow who totes several guns and does`nt mind showing them to you ..he gets instantly mad at the drop of a hat and has threatened to shoot me more than once ..he will cut doughnuts in my yard until i come outside .. he drives a new corvette for heavens sake ..i finally started keeping my gate shut to keep him out but tonite it was open and here he came .. luckily i heard him pull in and i shut down my house and locked all my doors .. i actually hid myself in my bathroom in the dark .. i could hear him banging on my doors and cussing .. after about 15 minutes he left burning rubber everywhere .. i dont want to call the law on him cause he will know i did ..
Old 3/29/17, 06:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

do any of you know anyone who scares you ? .. i`ve known a fellow down the road from me for 30 years mostly from a distance simply cause he was a hot rodder . i dont even know his name and he does`nt know mine .. recently he has taken to coming to my house when he`s had way too much to drink .. he is a fellow who totes several guns and does`nt mind showing them to you ..he gets instantly mad at the drop of a hat and has threatened to shoot me more than once ..he will cut doughnuts in my yard until i come outside .. he drives a new corvette for heavens sake ..i finally started keeping my gate shut to keep him out but tonite it was open and here he came .. luckily i heard him pull in and i shut down my house and locked all my doors .. i actually hid myself in my bathroom in the dark .. i could hear him banging on my doors and cussing .. after about 15 minutes he left burning rubber everywhere .. i dont want to call the law on him cause he will know i did ..

My aunt always told me growing up "shoot 'em on the porch and drag 'em inside".
Old 4/1/17, 08:41 AM
legacy Tms Member

i have been battling a mice or something for over a week now in my garage .. i used the steel trap on the left for a week and the beast just empties it no matter what i put in it without setting it off ..i have used peanut butter .. i have impaled various fruits and nuts on the bait portion and he just eats them right off .. and he even has eaten the corner off the poison block i have set out and apparently he even enjoys a smoke or two after his feast ..i dont smoke .. well tonite he will have to negotiate his way over three live unloaded old fashioned wooden traps to get to the other loaded wooden trap that i should have used to begin with .. i just hope it doesn`t turn out to be one of my blue skink lizards that stay in my shop as well ...
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-005.jpg  
Old 4/2/17, 01:26 PM
legacy Tms Member

once again the little rastard emptied the traps last nite .. tonite i am gunna safety wire a pecan to the trap .. if that dont get him i`m gunna stay up all nite with a shot gun ..you just dont know my hatred for mice ..
Old 4/4/17, 09:55 AM
legacy Tms Member

down at my local grocery store this morning i see a sharp looking new model challenger sitting in the parking lot .. two of my fav colors .. white all over with black stripes ..after i admire it a bit i leave and go to my trash gathering place and pick up a little then go to another new spot i had not worked yet ..about 30 minutes has transpired and i hear in the distance what sounds like a big bubba 4 wheel something coming up the road .. whomp whomp whomp .. i look up and it`s that same white challenger .. the front end beat up .. dragging sticks from underneath it and one blown out tire with a warped rim .. it passes on by .. 30 minutes more i finish my trash picking up and head home and at the end of the street sits this car agian .. the warped wheel had fallen off .. i stop and inquire as to what happened .. a very young boy and girl say they ran off the road and hit a tree .. i just imagine he nailed it and lost it .. i will go by today and find the scene of the wreck .. yet again 30 more minutes go by and i`m riding my bicycle down the same road and from behind me i hear something coming very fast .. it`s that same stupid car and as it goes over the bridge i`m riding on one of the front headlamp buckets falls off .. he runs over it and scatters it all over the place .. someone`s having a bad day ..

Quick Reply: random stuff