The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic Chatter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/)
-   -   random stuff (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/random-stuff-489071/)

HOSS429 6/30/18 04:22 PM

yeah .. you `ve seen most of them but i think there is a couple of new ones

shaneyusa 6/30/18 07:21 PM

Hilarious, never seen those before. Some very creative advertising. Great for a laugh!

Mustang Freak 6/30/18 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by HOSS429
yeah .. you `ve seen most of them but i think there is a couple of new ones

OMG I remember some of them but not all I think I peed myself from laughing so hardf!!!
:rofl2:

SpectreH 6/30/18 09:43 PM

Good stuff!

HOSS429 7/3/18 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
/,,,,,,,

HOSS429 7/5/18 04:03 PM

http://definition.org/civil-war-quiz/
i suppose it`s true .. only one in 50 could pass this test .. i missed 10 and i love every thing about the war of northern aggression except the end ...

SpectreH 7/5/18 06:42 PM

It was also known as the War of Northern Aggression. :D

Slavery was wrong - no way around that. But, I do believe a state should be allowed to leave the union if they feel it is in their best interest.

HOSS429 7/5/18 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by SpectreH (Post 7032199)
It was also known as the War of Northern Aggression. :D

Slavery was wrong - no way around that. But, I do believe a state should be allowed to leave the union if they feel it is in their best interest.

california is trying now and nobody is trying to stop them but they still cant get it done ,, ,, how do i " bold " a section of a quote ?

SpectreH 7/6/18 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7032216)
Guess you never heard of UNITED States... you Benedict Arnold Okie, you
Oklahoma should be part of Mexico, I agree with you 100%

Nah, we'll stay in the US....unless Texas leaves, then we join them.

HOSS429 7/6/18 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7032217)
add [ b ]before the quote & [ / b ] after
butt, remove the spaces

........ thanks .. i thought the B in the square would do the same thing ..

HOSS429 7/6/18 08:49 AM

a fellow i know has a daughter who is going to become famous and wealthy someday and she is still in high school .. college golf teams began looking at her when she was in the 8th grade but there was never a doubt where she would go .. ROLL TIDE .. . he was a very good athlete when we worked together and played some golf tournaments and he was on the company softball team with me as well and we won numerous league championships .. in a few years when this comes to fruition i will quote this post and boast on the young girl ..

Rather B.Blown 7/6/18 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 7032224)
........ thanks .. i thought the B in the square would do the same thing ..

Highlight the part in the quote you want to bold, click the bold B in the upper left next to the I and U

HOSS429 7/6/18 11:48 AM

i sure am getting the urge rattle some windows and burn some rubber again .. i`m semi retired and have a few dollars to spend and am wishing very much i had not gotten rid of my toys .. i have a hankering for a 71 maverick with a 351 5 speed .. i went and talked to the fellow who bought my stang to see if he would sell me the blowed up motor and trans but he said no .. i knew he was a fellow who never gets rid of anything and that led me to having him buy my stuff to begin with but i also know he will never fix the stang .. he has allowed the pinto to sit and deteriorate to the point where it wont start ( i wanted to borrow it and drive it to work on the 4th ) .. the truck he has began to dis assemble for some reason .. most of the front sheet metal has been taken off .. he is the type of fellow who starts many projects and never finishes any .. i`ve just got out live him i guess to get some of my stuff back as i know his son will sell it all in a minute ..

HOSS429 7/6/18 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 7032226)
Highlight the part in the quote you want to bold, click the bold B in the upper left next to the I and U

that`s how i thought it worked but i was having trouble doing it ..:nice:

2k7gtcs 7/6/18 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by SpectreH

I'm ready

Let's go!

kennyg 7/7/18 07:18 AM

Maverick

Hoss you are kind of a Maverick! How about those 2 just around the corner from you on Butler Rd? Want something else, we've got a 78 mustang II V8 coupe, and an 85 coupe/notch at the shop. Come take a look.

HOSS429 7/7/18 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by kennyg (Post 7032282)
Hoss you are kind of a Maverick! How about those 2 just around the corner from you on Butler Rd? Want something else, we've got a 78 mustang II V8 coupe, and an 85 coupe/notch at the shop. Come take a look.

i see those every day .. i just have not asked about them as i have not had any interest till lately but all hinges on whether i can get my old blowed up 351 and 5 speed from the fellow who now has my stang ,, i dont want to start from scratch on everything .. i`m off most of next week :nice: .. i`ll swing by

Rog13GTCS 7/7/18 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by SpectreH (Post 7032218)

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 7032251)
I'm ready

Let's go!

Be careful what you wish for. Cal3 - splitting California into 3 states has the 600k signatures, and I think it is going on the ballot in November.

SpectreH 7/8/18 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS (Post 7032331)
Be careful what you wish for. Cal3 - splitting California into 3 states has the 600k signatures, and I think it is going on the ballot in November.

Cal3 is screwing over North California by including the ultra-liberal San Fransisco area. The new coastal state of California should extend further north to include SF. I think splitting CA is a good idea if done properly. The conservative rural areas don't get fair representation since the dense liberal population centers dictate the outcome of every election. This way the liberals would still get their representation and the more rural areas would finally get a voice.
I'm surprised this is moving to a vote. The spilt would limit liberal control in Congress somewhat.

Mustang Freak 7/8/18 10:39 AM

Never gonna happen JS.