The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic Chatter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/)
-   -   random stuff (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/random-stuff-489071/)

HOSS429 2/14/13 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54 (Post 6554338)
I think the "Boss 302" on the C stripe is a little bit of an understatement!

ha !! sort of .. its` a 427 windsor ..:p

phiggs54 2/14/13 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 6554577)
ha !! sort of .. its` a 427 windsor ..:p

Sheesh, that 302 stripe is a gross understatement!

HOSS429 2/19/13 05:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
you have got to be kidding me :shame: ... 5 grand starting bid ... ok folks ... i`ll take a half million for my stang ... come on an get it quick ....and happy bday BA .. almost snuck by me ...

HOSS429 2/23/13 10:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
this is a story .. all of it true
bout a race tween a cobra .. and a four forty two
the cobra was sudden .. with it`s 4 speed stick
but the olds was no slouch .. it was pretty darn quick
i was there when they met .. on buddy williamson street
the cobra took the first race .. by a couple of feet
the olds came back strong .. and was given the nod
when the 429 came apart .. and slung a rod ..
this is the end .and they`re aint been no more
the cobra`s been sitiing .. since 1984 ...

phiggs54 2/23/13 10:32 PM

Willie you should put together a book of poems

HOSS429 2/26/13 08:06 AM

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob 's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old John Deere tractor.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.

Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the world're ya doing, Billy Bob ?"

"Good grief, Cletus, ya scared the bejeebers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob ..

"But me 'n the wife been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor."

shurtual86 2/26/13 10:29 PM

:rofl2: :rofl2: hilarious!

HOSS429 3/1/13 04:50 PM

if you`re overwhelmed with nyuk nyuk nyuks :pand guffaws this weekend dont be alarmed it`s only me ... iv`e just gotten all 190 episodes of the three stooges :catfight:on dvd and i`m watching them all back to back .. ;)believe it or not there is even a few i have never seen before

phiggs54 3/2/13 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 6565002)
if you`re overwhelmed with nyuk nyuk nyuks :pand guffaws this weekend dont be alarmed it`s only me ... iv`e just gotten all 190 episodes of the three stooges :catfight:on dvd and i`m watching them all back to back .. ;)believe it or not there is even a few i have never seen before

Woop woop woop woop woop

HOSS429 3/2/13 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
THE TINY CABIN

A social worker from a big city in Massachusetts recently transferred to south alabama and was on the first tour of her new territory when she came upon the tiniest cabin she had ever seen in her life. Intrigued, she went up and knocked on the door.

"Anybody home?" she asked.

"Yep," came a kid's voice through the door.

"Is your father there?" asked the social worker.

"Pa? Nope, he left afore Ma came in," said the kid.

"Well, is your mother there?" persisted the social worker.

"Ma? Nope, she left just afore I got here," said the kid.

"But," protested the social worker, (thinking that surely she will need to intervene in this situation) "are you never together as a family?"

"Sure, but not here," said the kid through the door. "This is the outhouse!"

shurtual86 3/2/13 10:55 AM

:rofl2:

HOSS429 3/4/13 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got a ticket recently ....

HOSS429 3/6/13 05:42 AM

The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University ..

Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.

The average person over 45 years of age cannot do it!

1.This is this cat.
2. This is is cat.
3. This is how cat.
4. This is to cat.
5. This is keep cat.
6.. This is an cat.
7. This is old cat.
8. This is fart cat.
9. This is busy cat.
10. This is for cat.
11. This is forty cat.
12. This is seconds cat.

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down.
I bet you cannot resist passing it on

HOSS429 3/10/13 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
found an old family photo recently .... not my family but it easily could be .. being one of 12 children in the late 50`s we were every bit that poor ..a pair of shoes once a year when school began . and not always a new pair at that .. and living off guv handouts .. commidities i think they were .. powdered eggs / cheese and milk ..ahhhh the good old days we thought .....

Puter 3/11/13 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 6572211)
found an old family photo recently .... not my family but it easily could be .. being one of 12 children in the late 50`s we were every bit that poor ..a pair of shoes once a year when school began . and not always a new pair at that .. and living off guv handouts .. commidities i think they were .. powdered eggs / cheese and milk ..ahhhh the good old days we thought .....

Funny, that's exactly how I grew up. Slave labor on a 260-acre dairy farm with over 100 head of cattle. Lived in a 4-room block house ("living" room, kitchen, one bedroom for five kids, one bedroom for parents) with no running water and an outhouse. Pump for the well was right outside. And my grandparents lived in a two-story mansion on the same farm.

HOSS429 3/11/13 08:51 AM

one mite question how much a 3 /4 or 5 year old child can remember but i do remember plenty about the first home we lived in .. it was ready to fall down even then .. it since has long ago .. i remember feeding the chickens thru the holes in the floor .. i remember waking up several winter morns and finding snow on the covers of the bed me and 4 brothers slept in ..we had a fireplace but didn`t dare use it for fear of burning down the whole house as hot ashes flew out the chimney and fell rite back thru the roof into the house

Puter 3/11/13 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 6573041)
one mite question how much a 3 /4 or 5 year old child can remember but i do remember plenty

As do I. One of my earliest memories are working on the farm getting up early in the morning, loading up the wagon with hay, riding down to the front pond and rolling it out while axing the pond so that they could drink. How my fingers and toes hurt they were so cold. I would curl my fingers around the muffler of the tractor to get them to warm up. Then there were the summers while the grandfather cut and raked the hay, we would go out all day and bale it. I would get really bad sunburns on my shoulders and back and mom would use Johnson's Baby Oil. My skin would end up with blisters that had the oil that would pop. All of these memories are pre-school and I started at 5.

HOSS429 3/19/13 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
another little nugget from days gone by .. the old house i started life in did`nt have indoor plumbing so myself and the three triplet brothers nearest in my age had to take our weekly baths outside in a big wash tub .. we did this up till i was age 10 or so and they would be teenagers ... we lived next to a house full of young girls mostly about our same age .. one was a classmate of mine .. i never thought it odd that those girls would always be outside doing something while we were splashing about nekid in our tub .. then have to jump up and run inside and put clothes on ....if i only knew then ...

HOSS429 3/21/13 08:08 AM

my company has been going down hill since being aquired by a large conglomeration .Recently we hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.
On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make $400 a week. Why?" The CEO said, "Wait right here." He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, "Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT and don't come back."

Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?" From across the room a voice said, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

HOSS429 3/22/13 10:21 AM

i`m guuna watch it just cause theys a pinto in it :p