Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 10/4/23, 03:46 PM
Service Manager

Received 430 Likes on 208 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
s

So I Order a Vintage Motorcraft Tune Up Kit on Ebay {MINT IN PACKAGE!} Well it Was Until they Put a 2 Pound Item in a 1 Pound Box! It Survived 40+ Years as Mint Until I Buy It! What Are People thinking!

Just Disappointing! It Was For Collection Display!

KC
Get your money back, that guy didn't give a crap about it. I'd tell him it was to be used as a display piece and he ruined it. You've got the high ground if it was on Ebay because they cater far more toward the buyer than the seller.
Old 10/4/23, 03:51 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Some people just don't get the old packaging is worth more than the item sometimes!
Old 10/4/23, 04:42 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,525 Likes on 1,861 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Get your money back, that guy didn't give a crap about it. I'd tell him it was to be used as a display piece and he ruined it. You've got the high ground if it was on Ebay because they cater far more toward the buyer than the seller.
Oh You Bet I Did! And I Got Two Kits Pinned on My Wall In My Office! It Was Actually Cheaper For The Real Deal Ford Stuff Than Buy The Current Generic Crud They Sell, So a Win Win Scenario. I Had A Buddy Come By Wanting Oem Stuff For An Actual Tune Up On A Super Low Mile Original 67 F-250. I Had In the Original Separate Boxes The Same Kit Contents. Now That I Say it I Should Have Kept The Boxes! DOH! I Have Spare Everything I Swear!

So What Good is it To Be Selling Nice Stuff With Lots Of Pics and Then Package it so It Shows Up Damaged! I Learned From Years OF Getting Damaged Ford Parts How Not to Package. One Time I Got an Old Wheel Opening Moulding Like on a 67 Pick up And it Was Bent In Half to Fit in the Box! From Ford No Less! Totally Un Fixable or Useable!

Mgb,

KC
Old 10/5/23, 06:37 AM
Service Manager

Received 430 Likes on 208 Posts
A friend of mine has been having trouble getting a decent refrigerator....they are all damaged, one of them had perfect looking packaging but when they opened it in his house it had forklift holes straight through the refrigerator!!! Someone screwed up at the factory and quickly boxed it up so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!