Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/16, 10:17 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
They still make that ****? I remember back 25 years ago when they came out with that clear Pepsi, was going to be the next big thing. LOLOLO, didn't work out.

Pepsi sucks anyway. Especially in the South, Pepsi is a yankee drink. People down here drink Coke. I guess its because Coke is based in Atlanta. And Coke is so common of a drink that we use the word Coke to refer to any soft drink or soda. Its not even a brand name anymore, its an all encompassing term. Like Kleenex, or Joy (dish detergent).

You hear people down here refer to a Coke as anything. For example, you and a buddy pull up to a store and he goes in. He says "You want a Coke?" and you say "Yeah" He says "what kind?" and you say "Dr.Pepper". Or someone comes to your house and you ask them if they want a Coke and they say "yeah". You say "what kind" and they say "Mt.Dew".

Its interchangeable down here. Coke means a bubbly soda of some sort, not an actual Coc-a-Cola.
Hold on a minute Pepsi sucks and always will! I'm a Coca-Cola fan and also a Yankee. When we ask for a soda we say I'll have a Coke as well. So there goes that theory!
Old 7/9/16, 10:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Truth

Dr Pepper
Dr.Pepper is a good drink. Probably my favorite Coke.
Old 7/9/16, 10:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Hold on a minute Pepsi sucks and always will! I'm a Coca-Cola fan and also a Yankee. When we ask for a soda we say I'll have a Coke as well. So there goes that theory!
Yeah, but if you ask for a soda down here, you'll get punched in the face. And called a yankee.
Old 7/9/16, 10:21 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Yeah, but if you ask for a soda down here, you'll get punched in the face. And called a yankee.
I don't say soda I say Coke. Hence why I didn't get punched when I was in Texas.
Old 7/9/16, 10:34 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
My dad is old school

He calls it sodie water
Old 7/9/16, 10:35 PM
Post *****

He also says eye-talian
Old 7/9/16, 10:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I don't say soda I say Coke. Hence why I didn't get punched when I was in Texas.
On a side note, if you're ever in the ATL, visit the World of Coke museum. It might sound kind of lame, but it is actually really cool. Nice way to spend an afternoon downtown. And it will keep you from being shot by the "natives" while you're in there. Just get out before dark and get somewhere else. LOL

https://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/
Old 7/9/16, 10:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

He also says eye-talian
My aunt down on the Gulf says that, cracks me up.

I'll order a pizza and when I ask what she wants on it, she says "eye-talian" sausage.
Old 7/9/16, 10:44 PM
Post *****

My aunt down on the Gulf says that, cracks me up.

I'll order a pizza and when I ask what she wants on it, she says "eye-talian" sausage.
A few years back probably during the 2008 election or so I tried calling into Rush's show.

Now I've never called in before and the topic was immigration or something and I was pretty riled up. I think the Chinese had some of our airmen form an awacs or something. So I call while driving in my truck and the call screener actually answers. He says "what do you want to talk about?" I said about Allowing amnesty for illegal aliens who join the armed forces for x number of years." "He says why is that? Are you or it?" And I said "hell yeah! We need some fodder to fight the over 1 billion chinamen!"
He busts out laughing and says "sorry you can't say that on the air" and hangs up.
Old 7/9/16, 10:58 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Dr.Pepper is a good drink. Probably my favorite Coke.
Agreed. One of the best cokes.

Old 7/9/16, 11:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

A few years back probably during the 2008 election or so I tried calling into Rush's show.

Now I've never called in before and the topic was immigration or something and I was pretty riled up. I think the Chinese had some of our airmen form an awacs or something. So I call while driving in my truck and the call screener actually answers. He says "what do you want to talk about?" I said about Allowing amnesty for illegal aliens who join the armed forces for x number of years." "He says why is that? Are you or it?" And I said "hell yeah! We need some fodder to fight the over 1 billion chinamen!"
He busts out laughing and says "sorry you can't say that on the air" and hangs up.

I stay pissed off all the time about something. Just pick, I'm probably pissed off about it, lol.

Main thing I stay pissed off about is sports scholarships. I don't care for sports, I never played sports, and I know very little about sports and I really don't care about sports, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

What pisses me off is how people get so riled up over sports, especially football in the South. And it pisses me off the way they fawn over these people because they can run and carry a ball. WTF? They give these people (basically) a $100K education for free and many of them never use it. Doesn't matter as long as they can run with a ball. Then they get out, run around with gang bangers, sell drugs, carry guns, etc. and we are supposed to look over that and just chalk it up to "well, they came from a bad neighborhood". Then they get a $30million contract for the NFL and still ride with thugs, haul drugs (in their Bentley now) and we're racists if we say anything

**** that and **** them. Once a thug, always a thug if you keep doing the same **** with the same people. You can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a thug. Doesn't matter how much money you give him.

I'm sick of seeing these hood rats given 50 million dollars and they still run with the hood rats. **** them, it makes me sick that we spend tax dollars to pay for scholarships for these thug gangsters to stay in college so they can get multi-million contracts.

Screw that. If you can't pass your classes yourself, you're out. If you get caught running with gangbangers, you're out. As a matter of fact, let the NFL pay for the college costs of these thugs instead of the taxpayers if they want them so bad.

And instead of us paying the $100K tuition for these moron thugs that can't spell their name, use that money to pay for poor kids that are actually smart and want to do something that will actually benefit the world. Who do you think is going to do more for mankind down the road. A football player that went to the NFL and never passes a class and was stupid as ****? Or a poor kid that lived on a farm that couldn't afford to go to college that was a math genius that could have been an engineer that could solve our energy problems? I'll put my money on the poor kid that could do something productive.

But we would rather pay a moron millions of dollars a game to chase a ball around on tv.
Old 7/9/16, 11:20 PM
Post *****

What's even worse is the thugs running around with a football in college getting their fake degrees or using it as a stage to **** as many hoes as they can before running around with a ball in the NFL want to now get actually paid for it. It's not enough to get a free ride they want to get paid for it in college too because they say without them the colleges wouldn't have all these people watching them. Never mind the fact that the vast majority of college football programs are actually already in the red. Only your Bamas and Longhorns and such operate in the black. They just can't live with the idea that they must run the ball around for the rich white men on the board of trustees before they get paid to run around for richer white men owners in the nfl.

They actually have the nerve to compare it to slavery. They should be ***** slapped by their ancestors.
Old 7/9/16, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

What's even worse is the thugs running around with a football in college getting their fake degrees or using it as a stage to **** as many hoes as they can before running around with a ball in the NFL want to now get actually paid for it. It's not enough to get a free ride they want to get paid for it in college too because they say without them the colleges wouldn't have all these people watching them. Never mind the fact that the vast majority of college football programs are actually already in the red. Only your Bamas and Longhorns and such operate in the black. They just can't live with the idea that they must run the ball around for the rich white men on the board of trustees before they get paid to run around for richer white men owners in the nfl.

They actually have the nerve to compare it to slavery. They should be ***** slapped by their ancestors.
I agree. I actually think the NFL should have to set up a scholarship fund that pays for the tuition, etc. of college football players. I mean why not? They're basically using the state college program (which the state tax payers pay for) as a farm team for their future recruits.

Screw them, if they want to make these thugs rich through a college program, let them pay for the college. Hell, as a matter of fact make college players sign a contract saying that they get a full ride for their "education" but its conditional. You have to make the grades and if you do get picked up by a NFL (or what ever team) as soon as you sign your contract, you owe the school for the full amount of what your 4-5 year tuition, books, etc. cost. You don't get a ****ing penny of that NFL contract until the full cost of your college is paid back.

I'd be fine with that.
Old 7/10/16, 04:30 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

. Never mind the fact that the vast majority of college football programs are actually already in the red. Only your Bamas and Longhorns and such operate in the black.
Well up north the Penn State football program pays for the entire schools athletic programs and operates in the black even with the Sandusky mess.
But the schools should never pay their athletes that is bullshyte! I believe that it unfortunately is going to happen. The NCAA has already set in motion some legislation that will allow the cream of the crop programs to dictate if they want to pay athletes. This is very sad and also ensures that certain schools will now always be dominate. I know that this has already been the case but it would now be legal.
Old 7/10/16, 07:57 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Old 7/10/16, 08:04 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Well up north the Penn State football program pays for the entire schools athletic programs and operates in the black even with the Sandusky mess.
But the schools should never pay their athletes that is bullshyte! I believe that it unfortunately is going to happen. The NCAA has already set in motion some legislation that will allow the cream of the crop programs to dictate if they want to pay athletes. This is very sad and also ensures that certain schools will now always be dominate. I know that this has already been the case but it would now be legal.
Every major college football program pays for the entire athletic dept. As far as operating in the black, it depends on exactly which numbers you're speaking of. There are exactly four programs around the country that, after all expenses are covered, still have a surplus--WITHOUT considering private donations or membership benefits in the various large conferences: Ohio St., Texas, Alabama and LSU. Of the five closest to doing so (least amount of incurred debt), four of them are in the SEC.

Football is king. The members of the major conferences will likely be forming a new athletic association in the next decade, allowing them to operate in whatever way they deem necessary, including paying amateur high school athletes six figures to play college football. Nothing the NCAA can do about it.

I've gotten to where I don't care about it anymore. Of course, a lot of that has to do with les ****ing miles. Still, it's an excess that simply doesn't appeal to me on the field as much as it repulses me off it.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 7/10/16 at 08:31 AM.
Old 7/10/16, 08:18 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Jus' dun wun me a hillybilly y'all yankees yeehaw!
You play MKX? Look what I built...

Old 7/10/16, 04:29 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
lol thats cool! ...you do know my birthday is coming up, right...?

...My dad (& me ) loves old pinball machines & game cabinets; if we had the money & room, we would probably have a 100 haha
I have 30 of them and believe me, they take up a lot of real estate. They also don't cost as much as you might think. Out of the 28 arcade machines I have (the other two are pinball machines), I didn't pay more than $1000 for any of them. They range anywhere from $350-$750 depending on rarity, which game it is, and condition.
Old 7/10/16, 07:56 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

And another cheby goes up in flames...
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-photo576.jpg
Old 7/10/16, 08:33 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts

I stay pissed off all the time about something. Just pick, I'm probably pissed off about it, lol.

Main thing I stay pissed off about is sports scholarships. I don't care for sports, I never played sports, and I know very little about sports and I really don't care about sports, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

What pisses me off is how people get so riled up over sports, especially football in the South. And it pisses me off the way they fawn over these people because they can run and carry a ball. WTF? They give these people (basically) a $100K education for free and many of them never use it. Doesn't matter as long as they can run with a ball. Then they get out, run around with gang bangers, sell drugs, carry guns, etc. and we are supposed to look over that and just chalk it up to "well, they came from a bad neighborhood". Then they get a $30million contract for the NFL and still ride with thugs, haul drugs (in their Bentley now) and we're racists if we say anything

**** that and **** them. Once a thug, always a thug if you keep doing the same **** with the same people. You can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a thug. Doesn't matter how much money you give him.

I'm sick of seeing these hood rats given 50 million dollars and they still run with the hood rats. **** them, it makes me sick that we spend tax dollars to pay for scholarships for these thug gangsters to stay in college so they can get multi-million contracts.

Screw that. If you can't pass your classes yourself, you're out. If you get caught running with gangbangers, you're out. As a matter of fact, let the NFL pay for the college costs of these thugs instead of the taxpayers if they want them so bad.

And instead of us paying the $100K tuition for these moron thugs that can't spell their name, use that money to pay for poor kids that are actually smart and want to do something that will actually benefit the world. Who do you think is going to do more for mankind down the road. A football player that went to the NFL and never passes a class and was stupid as ****? Or a poor kid that lived on a farm that couldn't afford to go to college that was a math genius that could have been an engineer that could solve our energy problems? I'll put my money on the poor kid that could do something productive.

But we would rather pay a moron millions of dollars a game to chase a ball around on tv.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about our society's worship of people who are good a a game. My disliking of sports started back as a kid...back when we only had 3 TV channels. I'd get home from school, knock out homework if I had any, and want to watch TV. I'd be so ticked when the sitcom or cartoon I wanted to watch was preempted by some ***ing game.

I also hate that cities/states compete to give tax dollars or tax breaks for a billionaire team owner to build a stadium.

We pay teachers, cops, firemen, and military poorly, but hold on, that guy who runs fast with a ball is golden. SMDH

Last edited by SpectreH; 7/10/16 at 08:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!