Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 5/22/16, 10:39 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog
lol I wanna try this. Love the label lol
I like it and it does have a strong flavor.
Old 5/22/16, 11:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Had another bad wreck in the lower section of my yard yesterday, not uncommon because of the intersection. Jeep was lost, was looking at the GPS and never saw the intersection, blasted right through the stop sign and t boned the Edge at 50 mph. Took the FD about 20 minutes to cut the doors off the Edge with the jaws of life and get her out of it.

Old 5/23/16, 08:08 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Wow I hope everyone was ok? That looked like an extremely hard collision!
Old 5/23/16, 11:31 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Decided to go with an international flavor tonight. Starting to get deep into a bottle of Stolichnaya. Haven't had any in years, forgot how clean tasting it is. Good stuff.

Cost me a trip to town on a Sunday and 40 bucks , but so far it was worth it. When I wake up tomorrow it may be a different story though, lol.
Commie.
Old 5/23/16, 11:51 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Commie.

It was so good that I decided to just stay in bed today and drink more of it, lol. The cat agreed with the idea apparently, he came in, ate and piled up next to me asleep. Lazy bastard.
Old 5/23/16, 12:15 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Had another bad wreck in the lower section of my yard yesterday, not uncommon because of the intersection. Jeep was lost, was looking at the GPS and never saw the intersection, blasted right through the stop sign and t boned the Edge at 50 mph. Took the FD about 20 minutes to cut the doors off the Edge with the jaws of life and get her out of it.

Jeez. Hope they're OK.
Old 5/23/16, 01:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Wow I hope everyone was ok? That looked like an extremely hard collision!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Jeez. Hope they're OK.
The Jeep driver said he was ok, but he was limping a little and looked like he was in pain to me. But I think he was running on adrenaline and he was extremely upset about causing the wreck, I felt bad for him. The lady in the Edge was hurt pretty bad. Serious back and neck injuries. That's why it took so long to get her out, they were trying not to move her anymore than they had to.

Its not the worst one I've seen out here by a long shot. Some of them have been horrific. I've seen some injuries that haunt me. Have had the rescue helicopter land out here multiple times for some of the really bad ones. I've got pics of a bunch of the wrecks, I'll have to look for them.
Old 5/23/16, 01:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

One of my old death traps I had back in the day. Back before I got too scared to ride because people drive so crazy. And when I was too young and dumb to care, lol.

Old 5/23/16, 08:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The Jeep driver said he was ok, but he was limping a little and looked like he was in pain to me. But I think he was running on adrenaline and he was extremely upset about causing the wreck, I felt bad for him. The lady in the Edge was hurt pretty bad. Serious back and neck injuries. That's why it took so long to get her out, they were trying not to move her anymore than they had to.

Its not the worst one I've seen out here by a long shot. Some of them have been horrific. I've seen some injuries that haunt me. Have had the rescue helicopter land out here multiple times for some of the really bad ones. I've got pics of a bunch of the wrecks, I'll have to look for them.
I'll have to dig into another computer to find more pics, but here are a few that I came across.

Kid in this one died. Ejected.

That is only a very small portion of the crashes that I've seen in my yard. Some of them were horrific. I'll try to find more of the pics on my other computer.
Old 5/23/16, 09:41 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Wow, is it a crossroads or a T intersection? I guess people just aren't stopping and get pile driven?
Old 5/23/16, 09:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Wow, is it a crossroads or a T intersection? I guess people just aren't stopping and get pile driven?
It's a crossroads, + shaped intersection. The East and West traffic has no stop sign, and they run 50-70 mph (speed limit is 55) the road that intersects runs north and south, and has a stop sign both ways, speed limit on it is 45 on that road. But people tend to run that stop sign and when they do they're plowing into the road where people are running 50-70 and it is horrific.
Old 5/23/16, 10:27 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

We have an intersection close by where I live and it couldn't be a more open intersection. But yet there are constantly bad accidents there and some deaths unfortunately.
Old 5/23/16, 10:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

We have an intersection close by where I live and it couldn't be a more open intersection. But yet there are constantly bad accidents there and some deaths unfortunately.
Same with this one. You literally have to be not paying attention to where you're driving to run this stop sign. Not to mention that some people just don't give a crap. I've seen them come through it at night and turn off their lights so they can see if anyone's lights are coming from the other direction and then just blast right through it at 40 mph. Ignorant.

I'll admit that when you're at that stop sign you have to really look both ways before you go, traffic moves really fast on that road. But there is no reason to blast through that intersection unless you are distracted by texting, phone, etc. The guy the other day was lost, had no idea where he was and told the state trooper he was looking down at his GPS/Navi to find out where he was, blew right through the stop sign, never touched the brakes at all until he hit the other car full blast.
Old 5/23/16, 10:53 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I watched a lady talking on her cellphone blow right thru the stop sign at my intersection. She just barely missed a buggy and another car as I sat there in shock with both my daughters in Miss Scarlett. The horse reared up and just missed the hood of my car. That stupid beatch didn't even know she did it as she kept on driving. The best part was the Amishman shrugged his shoulders at me and had that look in his eyes like what a stupid lady!
Old 5/23/16, 10:56 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I'll also add that it's bad enough she put me in danger but then to add my family into the equation now you're asking for it!
Old 5/23/16, 11:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I watched a lady talking on her cellphone blow right thru the stop sign at my intersection. She just barely missed a buggy and another car as I sat there in shock with both my daughters in Miss Scarlett. The horse reared up and just missed the hood of my car. That stupid beatch didn't even know she did it as she kept on driving. The best part was the Amishman shrugged his shoulders at me and had that look in his eyes like what a stupid lady!
Same thing that happens here, most of the wrecks can go back to a freakin' cell phone and people not paying attention to where they are driving. Its gotten so bad over the last 10 years that I'm pretty much on a first name basis with the guys from 2 different fire departments that come out and the State Trooper that works this area (hes been on this route for 17 years) and works all the wrecks because one of the roads is a state highway. The state trooper is a really good dude, HUGE black guy, at least 6'5" and 300lbs. Love that dude, when he shows up on the scene the county guys that are acting like badarses just fade away and he takes control and gets things done. Immediately. Love having that guy around, he takes charge, gets to the bottom of it, takes pics, talks to everyone and gets everyone pointed in the right direction quickly.

Its gotten so bad that when he sees me out there, he immediately comes to me to get a statement about the crash and wants to know if I saw it. I always tell him everything I saw, offer him some water or a drink, a sandwich or some food, chips, snacks, etc and he'll come up to the house and bs on the porch with us for a while when they get everything cleaned up.

Which I really like. If something goes south out here I can call the GSP and he'll be out here at the house immediately if hes working that shift, and the Georgia State Troopers get stuff done, like RIGHT NOW, they don't screw around.
Old 5/24/16, 04:15 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

It was so good that I decided to just stay in bed today and drink more of it, lol. The cat agreed with the idea apparently, he came in, ate and piled up next to me asleep. Lazy bastard.
One thing Russians do better than the rest of the world is Vodka. Of course they pronounce it Wodka, but that's their problem...
Old 5/24/16, 04:17 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

I'll have to dig into another computer to find more pics, but here are a few that I came across.

That is only a very small portion of the crashes that I've seen in my yard. Some of them were horrific. I'll try to find more of the pics on my other computer.
Holy **** Lee, where do you live, dead man's curve??
Old 5/24/16, 10:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This cat is lazy as hell during the day, hunts all night. Came in here and got right up in my face while I was laying down watching tv. Then proceeded to climb up on my chest and tried to lay down for a nap.
Old 5/24/16, 07:54 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Same thing that happens here, most of the wrecks can go back to a freakin' cell phone and people not paying attention to where they are driving. Its gotten so bad over the last 10 years that I'm pretty much on a first name basis with the guys from 2 different fire departments that come out and the State Trooper that works this area (hes been on this route for 17 years) and works all the wrecks because one of the roads is a state highway. The state trooper is a really good dude, HUGE black guy, at least 6'5" and 300lbs. Love that dude, when he shows up on the scene the county guys that are acting like badarses just fade away and he takes control and gets things done. Immediately. Love having that guy around, he takes charge, gets to the bottom of it, takes pics, talks to everyone and gets everyone pointed in the right direction quickly.

Its gotten so bad that when he sees me out there, he immediately comes to me to get a statement about the crash and wants to know if I saw it. I always tell him everything I saw, offer him some water or a drink, a sandwich or some food, chips, snacks, etc and he'll come up to the house and bs on the porch with us for a while when they get everything cleaned up.

Which I really like. If something goes south out here I can call the GSP and he'll be out here at the house immediately if hes working that shift, and the Georgia State Troopers get stuff done, like RIGHT NOW, they don't screw around.
That is kinda bad, but I try to treat those guys and gals the same way. All the crap they get day to day, and the constant threat of violence against them, the least I can do is offer to be hospitable.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!