Notices
Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

NEWS

Old 4/15/19, 02:21 PM
  #221  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,164
Received 410 Likes on 372 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
then you should be offended at such a disgusting display of sex!

(oh i thought a guy put those up,
anyways, i woman destroyed them afterwards...)
Yeah, I was disgusted. I think it's tasteless.


Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
anyone watch Game of Thrones??
My buddy's gonna download the last season for me when it comes out online.
I saw all the other seasons the same way. GREAT show!!!
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 4/15/19, 02:23 PM
  #222  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,164
Received 410 Likes on 372 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
Never watched an episode might have to do a binge watching session sometime.
I was the same way. Then my buddy gave me season 1 to watch and it was over.
I binged watched every night for a while. I just started watching it a year or two ago. Good stuff.
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 4/15/19, 05:14 PM
  #223  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Yeah, I was disgusted. I think it's tasteless.
yes, we know you would love mannequins of men
*pats your head
it's ok widdle one


i guess women in suits & men in lingerie would make things fair.
no problem with that

Last edited by Gravydog316; 4/15/19 at 06:56 PM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/15/19, 05:16 PM
  #224  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Is that your toy? LMAO
there's a joke about shoving Trump up my...
...butt i won't go there
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/16/19, 02:46 AM
  #225  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Wisconsin man’s wager on Tiger earns him more than $1.2M
By The Associated Press
LAS VEGAS

A Wisconsin man who claims to have never placed a bet on sports before he risked $85,000 on Tiger Woods winning the Masters is now more than a million dollars richer.

James Adducci was presented with a check for more than $1.2 million Monday at a sportsbook in Las Vegas.
Adducci’s win represents the largest golf payout ever for sportsbook operator William Hill US.

Adducci’s reason for betting thousands with 14-1 odds? He said he had a feeling Woods would win because his children were watching.

“In that moment that he won, and I won, what was the most special for me, and it’s why I placed the bet in the first place, was just seeing him share that victory with his kids,” said Adducci, 39.
“To me, he is a real guy with super human golf abilities, and in that moment, he had something with his kids that he’s never had before.”

Woods rallied to win the Masters for the fifth time before a delirious audience at Augusta National. It had been 14 years since he last won the Masters and 11 years since his last victory in a major.

Adducci does not have children, but golf is special for him and his father, who advised him against placing the bet. He described the experience of watching the tournament as a “roller coaster.”

Adducci said he travelled to Las Vegas on Tuesday specifically to place the bet without even knowing the odds he would get at the sportsbooks because operators are not allowed to give information over the phone.
The day trader said he cashed out a losing investment and used the money for the bet.

He said he was rejected by two other sportsbooks before William Hill accepted it.
“I didn’t know, really, that this was a lot to bet on golf,” he said. “When I said how much I was looking to bet, it just kind of was laughable. I didn’t know what was happening.”

Joe Asher, CEO of William Hill US, authorized the bet after getting a call from the sportsbook.

“This is a story for the ages,” Asher said. “Tiger climbs back to the top, and a guy from Wisconsin, on his first sports bet ever, wins over $1 million betting on him.”

Adducci flew back to Las Vegas on Monday.
Joined by Asher and SLS casino-hotel general manager Paul Hobson, he smiled while posing for pictures holding the check for $1.275 million — his original stake plus the payout of $1.19 million.
Adducci said he is now considering using the money for other bets.

Last edited by Gravydog316; 4/16/19 at 02:48 AM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/16/19, 06:47 AM
  #226  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,337
Received 290 Likes on 260 Posts
Cool! I wish I had $85K I could afford to just risk pissing away.
SpectreH is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (4/16/19)
Old 4/16/19, 07:38 AM
  #227  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,662
Likes: 0
Received 397 Likes on 360 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Wisconsin man’s wager on Tiger earns him more than $1.2M
By The Associated Press
LAS VEGAS

A Wisconsin man who claims to have never placed a bet on sports before he risked $85,000 on Tiger Woods winning the Masters is now more than a million dollars richer.

James Adducci was presented with a check for more than $1.2 million Monday at a sportsbook in Las Vegas.
Adducci’s win represents the largest golf payout ever for sportsbook operator William Hill US.

Adducci’s reason for betting thousands with 14-1 odds? He said he had a feeling Woods would win because his children were watching.

“In that moment that he won, and I won, what was the most special for me, and it’s why I placed the bet in the first place, was just seeing him share that victory with his kids,” said Adducci, 39.
“To me, he is a real guy with super human golf abilities, and in that moment, he had something with his kids that he’s never had before.”

Woods rallied to win the Masters for the fifth time before a delirious audience at Augusta National. It had been 14 years since he last won the Masters and 11 years since his last victory in a major.

Adducci does not have children, but golf is special for him and his father, who advised him against placing the bet. He described the experience of watching the tournament as a “roller coaster.”

Adducci said he travelled to Las Vegas on Tuesday specifically to place the bet without even knowing the odds he would get at the sportsbooks because operators are not allowed to give information over the phone.
The day trader said he cashed out a losing investment and used the money for the bet.

He said he was rejected by two other sportsbooks before William Hill accepted it.
“I didn’t know, really, that this was a lot to bet on golf,” he said. “When I said how much I was looking to bet, it just kind of was laughable. I didn’t know what was happening.”

Joe Asher, CEO of William Hill US, authorized the bet after getting a call from the sportsbook.

“This is a story for the ages,” Asher said. “Tiger climbs back to the top, and a guy from Wisconsin, on his first sports bet ever, wins over $1 million betting on him.”

Adducci flew back to Las Vegas on Monday.
Joined by Asher and SLS casino-hotel general manager Paul Hobson, he smiled while posing for pictures holding the check for $1.275 million — his original stake plus the payout of $1.19 million.
Adducci said he is now considering using the money for other bets.
Old news JS...
Mustang Freak is online now  
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (4/16/19)
Old 4/16/19, 01:52 PM
  #228  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,164
Received 410 Likes on 372 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
yes, we know you would love mannequins of men
*pats your head
it's ok widdle one
i guess women in suits & men in lingerie would make things fair.
no problem with that
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Nawwww, I'll pass on both. Thanks.


Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Wisconsin man’s wager on Tiger earns him more than $1.2M
By The Associated Press
LAS VEGAS

A Wisconsin man who claims to have never placed a bet on sports before he risked $85,000 on Tiger Woods winning the Masters is now more than a million dollars richer.

James Adducci was presented with a check for more than $1.2 million Monday at a sportsbook in Las Vegas.
Adducci’s win represents the largest golf payout ever for sportsbook operator William Hill US.

Adducci’s reason for betting thousands with 14-1 odds? He said he had a feeling Woods would win because his children were watching.

“In that moment that he won, and I won, what was the most special for me, and it’s why I placed the bet in the first place, was just seeing him share that victory with his kids,” said Adducci, 39.
“To me, he is a real guy with super human golf abilities, and in that moment, he had something with his kids that he’s never had before.”

Woods rallied to win the Masters for the fifth time before a delirious audience at Augusta National. It had been 14 years since he last won the Masters and 11 years since his last victory in a major.

Adducci does not have children, but golf is special for him and his father, who advised him against placing the bet. He described the experience of watching the tournament as a “roller coaster.”

Adducci said he travelled to Las Vegas on Tuesday specifically to place the bet without even knowing the odds he would get at the sportsbooks because operators are not allowed to give information over the phone.
The day trader said he cashed out a losing investment and used the money for the bet.

He said he was rejected by two other sportsbooks before William Hill accepted it.
“I didn’t know, really, that this was a lot to bet on golf,” he said. “When I said how much I was looking to bet, it just kind of was laughable. I didn’t know what was happening.”

Joe Asher, CEO of William Hill US, authorized the bet after getting a call from the sportsbook.

“This is a story for the ages,” Asher said. “Tiger climbs back to the top, and a guy from Wisconsin, on his first sports bet ever, wins over $1 million betting on him.”

Adducci flew back to Las Vegas on Monday.
Joined by Asher and SLS casino-hotel general manager Paul Hobson, he smiled while posing for pictures holding the check for $1.275 million — his original stake plus the payout of $1.19 million.
Adducci said he is now considering using the money for other bets.
Lucky bastard!!!
Like mentioned above, I wish I had 85k to just "hope" I win a bet on. WOW!!! Must be nice to have disposable income like that.
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 4/17/19, 04:36 PM
  #229  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
new $2,000 Galaxy Fold phones breaking after journalists used them for 1 day lol
Gravydog316 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (4/18/19)
Old 4/18/19, 02:03 PM
  #230  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,164
Received 410 Likes on 372 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
new $2,000 Galaxy Fold phones breaking after journalists used them for 1 day lol
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Seriously,.....2k?!?!? I'll pass.
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 4/18/19, 03:09 PM
  #231  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Seriously,.....2k?!?!? I'll pass.
They come with a protective screen cover,
which some journalists were peeling off,
which caused some of the issues,
but others are breaking too
lol here's a good ND meme

4G & 5G
6 cameras
2 screens
Attached Thumbnails NEWS-photo717.jpg   NEWS-photo605.jpg   NEWS-photo4294966425.jpg   NEWS-photo2.jpg  
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/18/19, 07:35 PM
  #232  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
HIV used to cure 'bubble boy' disease
scientists (not a god) cured 8 kids with autoimmune deficiencythey used gene therapy to cure severe combined immunodeficiency.This is what humanity can achieve when human beings apply rational thinking and perseverance in service of compassion.How's your Wall & replacement for Obamacare coming?

Sarah Sanders: "it really happened because Trump prayed & God listened!"

(here's what they, IF you believe in science, as nurses like myself do:
- babies' bone marrow cells withdrawn
- HIV virus was used to carry corrective gene into the cells,
- cells returned to child bodies
- Voila! Immune systems grew & thrived.
- NOW you can pray that the kids get better. Not before you use science.
i hope you're all maybe learning from me.
i will pray that you do.

Last edited by Gravydog316; 4/18/19 at 07:41 PM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/18/19, 07:43 PM
  #233  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts

Man in custody after bringing gas cans into St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York

US news This morning A New Jersey man has been taken into custody after he tried to walk into St. Patrick's Cathedral with two gasoline cans, two bottles of lighter fluid and two lighters on Wednesday, police said.
dang wtf

(& why do you need gas AND lighter fluid lol)
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/18/19, 07:47 PM
  #234  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
dang wtf

(& why do you need gas AND lighter fluid lol)
37 year old New Jersey man;
spilled some gas inside & ushers called police
"motive unclear"
others saying 'nothing happened'


& 3 died in an avalanche west of me omg

Last edited by Gravydog316; 4/18/19 at 07:50 PM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/19/19, 03:04 AM
  #235  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,662
Likes: 0
Received 397 Likes on 360 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
HIV used to cure 'bubble boy' disease
scientists (not a god) cured 8 kids with autoimmune deficiencythey used gene therapy to cure severe combined immunodeficiency.
And who/what gave mankind the ability to think...the primordial ooze?
Mustang Freak is online now  
The following users liked this post:
SpectreH (4/19/19)
Old 4/19/19, 05:45 AM
  #236  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,337
Received 290 Likes on 260 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
And who/what gave mankind the ability to think...the primordial ooze?
Like most libs, she is convinced that science and God cannot coexist. To me, science reveals God's work and power.
SpectreH is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (4/19/19)
Old 4/19/19, 02:36 PM
  #237  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,164
Received 410 Likes on 372 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
They come with a protective screen cover,
which some journalists were peeling off,
which caused some of the issues,
but others are breaking too
lol here's a good ND meme

4G & 5G
6 cameras
2 screens
That's pretty sucky.
2k and it breaks?!?! LOL
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 4/19/19, 10:23 PM
  #238  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,662
Likes: 0
Received 397 Likes on 360 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Like most libs, she is convinced that science and God cannot coexist. To me, science reveals God's work and power.
Even science can't disprove that there was something that started it all and what caused it.
Mustang Freak is online now  
Old 4/20/19, 01:20 AM
  #239  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
And who/what gave mankind the ability to think...the primordial ooze?
evolution
like the evolution of science, technology, medicine, your automobile...

(I realize that's an impossible concept in America,
but people CAN improve.
when the rich stop oppressing you hicks,
& let you out of the coal mines,
& mud huts & Model T's.
you'll learn.

...you'll learn.

Last edited by Gravydog316; 4/20/19 at 01:22 AM.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 4/20/19, 01:24 AM
  #240  
Cobra Member
Thread Starter
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,474
Received 298 Likes on 271 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Like most libs, she is convinced that science and God cannot coexist. To me, science reveals God's work and power.
no, no,
science isn't real.
Republicans said so.
Gravydog316 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NEWS


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.