The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic Chatter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/)
-   -   NBC's Brian Williams actually invented the Mustang!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/nbcs-brian-williams-actually-invented-mustang-535482/)

bodon 2/8/15 11:29 AM

NBC's Brian Williams actually invented the Mustang!!

Congratulations big guy!! Who knew?

Mustang Freak 2/8/15 07:51 PM

I don't really have any reason for this but I want to punch him in the nose! :dunno:

2k7gtcs 2/8/15 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6896716)
I don't really have any reason for this but I want to punch him in the nose! :dunno:

Just for trying to be uppity and then in fact just being a plain old liar

Mustang Freak 2/8/15 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6896728)
Just for trying to be uppity and then in fact just being a plain old liar

I don't know what it is? I just think he comes off as a smug prick. He'd probably kick the snot out of me but I'd try my best to break that nose of his!

rmurer 2/8/15 09:02 PM

why is this in the mustang 5.0L modifications area?

GrnT 2/8/15 09:06 PM

Because Brian said to. :heh:

TripleBlack14 2/8/15 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 6896740)
Because Brian said to. :heh:

:lol:

El Coyote GT/CS 2/9/15 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by bodon (Post 6896567)
Congratulations big guy!! Who knew?

That's not true!

He was shot at with an RPG while driving one...and it nicked his ear when it exploded.

Mustang Freak 2/10/15 06:29 PM

6 month suspension big faker! Now I really want to punch him in the nose! :-)

cdynaco 2/10/15 06:35 PM

He's been a liar forever. If not directly, then indirectly in how much stuff he won't cover so as to protect his big boss in da whouse. :shame: Anybody who has ever trusted that network has been a tool's fool.

TripleBlack14 2/10/15 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6897554)
He's been a liar forever. If not directly, then indirectly in how much stuff he won't cover so as to protect his big boss in da whouse. :shame: Anybody who has ever trusted that network has been a tool's fool.

Same network as Sharpton. That says all you need to know about NBC. I can't watch him even for comic relief.

cdynaco 2/10/15 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlack14 (Post 6897636)
Same network as Sharpton. That says all you need to know about NBC. I can't watch him even for comic relief.

Speaking of the devil, what happened to the "reverend's" Christian forgiveness? Why is he still bringing up sins of slavery of 150 years ago when there are plenty of people then that more than demonstrated their efforts to "right the wrong"?? It wasn't just empty words with all that blood spilled to free slaves. And plenty of people today that live their lives "color blind" including me.
Hell my family didn't own any slaves, we were sharecroppers working side by side. So the race hustlers from sharpton to jackson to wright to hobama need to shut the **** up.
They are no more "Christian reverend's" than atheists are.
Apparently their real beliefs are that Jesus needs to be nailed to a tree again because the first time "wasn't good enough" to cover sins of those who repented. :shame:

El Coyote GT/CS 2/11/15 12:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 168573

GottaHaveIt 2/11/15 01:18 AM

Did he wear an of those fake a s s medals as well ? just then it may have been believable.

GottaHaveIt 2/11/15 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by El Coyote GT/CS (Post 6897677)

what a Latka (taxi's) Andy Kaufman