Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Chem trails

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/14, 01:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Glenn
Do you have them in your area? Do you believe that they are chem trails and not con trails?? Your thoughts??
Coming from deep inside the Nevada desert, here’s the real truth behind chemtrails. Our government is spraying the atmosphere with chemicals, but not for the reason most people believe. Our government is at war. The chemicals are being sprayed to poison a hostile alien race that walks among us. This alien race cannot breath our air with the chemicals added. Our government cannot admit to spraying the chemicals without admitting the aliens exist.
Old 8/9/14, 02:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by silverstate777

Coming from deep inside the Nevada desert, here’s the real truth behind chemtrails. Our government is spraying the atmosphere with chemicals, but not for the reason most people believe. Our government is at war. The chemicals are being sprayed to poison a hostile alien race that walks among us. This alien race cannot breath our air with the chemicals added. Our government cannot admit to spraying the chemicals without admitting the aliens exist.
Reptilians?
Old 8/9/14, 02:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rumor is the Pleideans.
Old 8/9/14, 03:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Isn't there a statue of one down there somewhere? Maybe I have no clue what you're talking about.

Its in Enterprise Al. near the Florida line.

Property was threatened in 1915 as the Mexican boll Weevil found its way into Alabama from Texas and wreaked havoc on the cotton crop. In Coffee County, almost 60 percent of the cotton production was destroyed. Farmers faced bankruptcy and the area economy was at stake. Farmers turned to peanuts and other crops to overcome the damage brought by the boll weevil.
By 1917, Coffee County produced and harvested more peanuts than any other county in the nation. (In 1993, Coffee County ranked 4th in the state of Alabama with 128,000 acres planted in peanuts.) In gratitude for the lessons taught, residents erected the world's only monument to an agricultural pest, the boll Weevil Monument. The monument, dedicated on December 11, 1919, stands in the center of the downtown district at the intersection of Main Street and College Street. The Boll Weevil Monument is a symbol of man's willingness and ability to adjust to adversity. Citizens continue to remind visitors and newcomers to the city the lesson of the boll weevil.
The base of the monument is inscribed: "in profound appreciation of the boll weevil and what it has done as the herald of prosperity this monument was erected by the citizens of Enterprise, Coffee County, Alabama. "
Old 8/28/14, 11:55 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
There you go Glenn - NASA admits it.

Rocket launch from Wallops Island tests new tech

Aug 28, 7:12 AM (ET)

WALLOPS ISLAND, Va. (AP) — NASA is reviewing data from a rocket launch that tested a new sub-payload deployment method for suborbital rockets.

NASA says a Black Brant IX suborbital rocket was launched at 5 a.m. Thursday from the agency's Wallops Island Flight Facility on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

The new deployment method uses small rocket motors to eject sub-payloads from a rocket's main payload. Thursday's test included releasing vapor traces in space.

The agency says vapor clouds resulting from the test, along with the launch, were seen as far away as southern New Jersey, western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

The NASA Sounding Rocket Program Office is reviewing data on the test's performance.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/2014...99d760a57.html

Old 8/29/14, 08:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 774 Likes on 566 Posts
I was driving a rental car from Virginia, So I 100 % believe that stuff. Also I was on a plane flying at 39000 ft, below us I saw a plane spraying some sort of trail behind it. So I knocked on the cabin door to ask the pilot about the trail and several people jumped me and I spent the rest of the flight in hand cuffs. More evidence they are all hiding something.
Old 8/29/14, 11:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I was driving a rental car from Virginia, So I 100 % believe that stuff. Also I was on a plane flying at 39000 ft, below us I saw a plane spraying some sort of trail behind it. So I knocked on the cabin door to ask the pilot about the trail and several people jumped me and I spent the rest of the flight in hand cuffs. More evidence they are all hiding something.
Old 8/30/14, 12:18 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Old 8/30/14, 11:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Oh, just admit it already, Glenn. You liked them handcuffs.
Old 8/30/14, 01:53 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
I make my own chem trails everyday?!?
Old 8/30/14, 01:59 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by silverstate777
This alien race cannot breath our air with the chemicals added.
They seem do just find once they cross the Rio Grande.
Old 9/7/14, 04:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/respira...ry?id=25317407
Old 9/7/14, 04:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Old 9/7/14, 05:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I was laying on a float in the pool the other day and noticed a jet coming, just cruising along in clear blue sky. As it got closer I noticed that it was heading toward a big cloud that was straight over head. Just before it got to the cloud it started pouring out 2 thick white well defined trails behind it as it went into the cloud.

I kept watching while it was in the cloud and it came out the other side back into view, still leaving the trails. Suddenly the trails stopped completely, about the same distance away from the cloud as it was when they started.

So I got to thinking, they're spraying some **** into those clouds so it will rain down on us. And the fact that this cloud was right over my house made me even more suspicious because I'm pretty sure the govt. has been out to get me for quite a while.
Old 9/7/14, 05:32 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I was laying on a float in the pool the other day and noticed a jet coming, just cruising along in clear blue sky. As it got closer I noticed that it was heading toward a big cloud that was straight over head. Just before it got to the cloud it started pouring out 2 thick white well defined trails behind it as it went into the cloud. I kept watching while it was in the cloud and it came out the other side back into view, still leaving the trails. Suddenly the trails stopped completely, about the same distance away from the cloud as it was when they started. So I got to thinking, they're spraying some **** into those clouds so it will rain down on us. And the fact that this cloud was right over my house made me even more suspicious because I'm pretty sure the govt. has been out to get me for quite a while.

Yes because clouds and the air surrounding them don't have any water vapor in them
Old 9/8/14, 06:26 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Yes because clouds and the air surrounding them don't have any water vapor in them
so your saying that are sucking moisture out of the clouds with chemtrails vapors??
Old 12/9/14, 06:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Published on Dec 6, 2014
Old 12/9/14, 10:51 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I feel like im on some kind of watch list for even looking at this thread.
Old 12/9/14, 11:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
I feel like im on some kind of watch list for even looking at this thread.
I'm sure our comments in the Political thread are bad enough to have all of us on every watch list there is. This thread is just icing on the cake.
Old 12/9/14, 12:43 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
this thread proves we are nuts
The following users liked this post:
Kotenukimen (11/10/16)

Quick Reply: Chem trails