Notices
Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Bitcoin / Crypto Currency

Old 7/3/18, 02:23 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bitcoin / Crypto Currency

Hey All - Was active 'back in the day'. Hopefully everyone's doing well and the community is thriving!

In the time since I've been on here (I've lurked, but haven't posted in a long long while...) I've gotten to be a crypto nerd. I've held onto BTC, ETH, & LTC and dabbled in a few others. Been up and down, but believe in the underlying tech! Was wondering if there were any other fellow Mustang Enthusiast that are interested in it!? What's your take on it and which are you following?

Even welcome the naysayers into a civil discussion!

For what it's worth, you can now even got a Mustang with crypto now.
https://bitsonline.com/looking-to-bu...c-recreations/

If you're not sure how to get started my sig now has a link that is an easy way to get your hand on some small satoshi, but if you keep at it- it'll add up. You can also google the daylights out of this if you're not sure what it is. Otherwise happy to post some helpful links.

Cheers guys!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.