The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic Chatter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/)
-   -   2 hours and 12 minutes (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/2-hours-12-minutes-405390/)

pilot1129 4/9/05 02:10 PM

yep, definately indian kid here. well, i was a kid till i turned 18 :D
had the hardest time getting my parents to let me buy for myself an american car.

oh, i have to credit my girlfriend for not letting me go rice. i was all set on a prelude before her and her texan ways coerced me to go get a mustang. crazy texacaners.

ManEHawke 4/9/05 03:16 PM

hmm, didn't post here :scratch: Better late than never
Happy Birthday Arin!! :banana: :burnout:
Or we can see this as being real early for your 17th b-day :D So i'm the 1st one on that there.
Gl on your car :nice:

pilot1129 4/9/05 04:04 PM

Originally posted by ManEHawke@April 9, 2005, 4:19 PM
Or we can see this as being real early for your 17th b-day :D So i'm the 1st one on that the

in that case, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! Now you can have a blockbuster account under your own name :D

mua ha ha, sorry, had to one up ya

ManEHawke 4/9/05 04:17 PM

:lol:

future9er24 4/9/05 07:47 PM

:rofl2: you guys are great.

how long did it take to convince your folks that american does not necasarily equal crap? i think i overdid it with my dad. he seems brainwashed now.... oh well :-D

one more thing: vinny, wats ur full indian name? just wondring, cuz ive never met an indian named Vinny before lol :nice:

my full name? Arindra. my parents said they named me after a liquor store owner in Fiji :P cant touch this :dance: :banana2:

Fordracing200 4/9/05 10:11 PM

Originally posted by pilot1129+April 9, 2005, 5:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pilot1129 @ April 9, 2005, 5:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ManEHawke@April 9, 2005, 4:19 PM
Or we can see this as being real early for your 17th b-day :D So i'm the 1st one on that the

in that case, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! Now you can have a blockbuster account under your own name :D

mua ha ha, sorry, had to one up ya
[/b][/quote]
ha ha, now thats not appropriate, he is gonna be typing funny for awhile, trying to use his right hand while watching tv and typing....... :shock:
:jester:

j/k Happy Birthday

pilot1129 4/10/05 10:52 PM

my full name is vinamra, my parents took the first half of each of their names (vikas and namrata), put em together, and got mine.

anyway, took me darn near 3 months to convince them. hella long time

Lalo 4/10/05 11:03 PM

Arindra :hmm: I like it!
Vinamra :hmm: I like it!

I love cool names! :w00t:

future9er24 4/11/05 12:37 AM

well Vinny, 3 montsh sure as heck beats 4 years. i've been buggin em since i was 12 :P

and thx Lalo, most ppl make fun of my Indian name. nice to see a mature group of ppl for once :nice:

Lalo 4/11/05 03:31 PM

How can you make fun of Arindra? I think it's kick arse

cntchds 4/11/05 04:38 PM

i know indean names are way cool and for your birthday ill give you volvo while stealing aston and svt hahaha :-D

future9er24 4/11/05 07:22 PM

volvo... HA! i have a friend with a broke arse volvo. ppl call him "volvo dave" lol

yeah, im uppityy on sugar lol

Autotooner 4/11/05 07:39 PM

lol...Arin's situation is opposite mine... well, sorta... my parents hate imports, and cars newer than 79, (i dson't know why) but they still won't buy me 1, oh well, thats why I got bros to gimme one.. :nana:

future9er24 4/11/05 10:18 PM

i dont agree with the 79+ thing, but i like that they dont like japenese cars :nice:

although, in all truthfulness there are some i like:
RX7s, RX8,
the Nissan Z cars (old and new, but not the middle, as in the really old ones and the really new ones, but not like the 80s 300Z or whatever)
Miatas. i just like em.. oh for a 5.0... :drool:
the new Mazda3/6 s are kind of cool.... sorta...
and..... thats it :P

also, would someone care to explain to me whats so great about the Skyline GTR? im always hearing "oh dude, ywah thats the sickest car ever!!" im like "what's so great about it?" n they're like "HA! forget u!"

someone help me! explain why this thing is good before i say something stupid like "nah it stinks" without really knoing wat im talking about!

Autotooner 4/11/05 10:43 PM

I dunno man... I've haerd alotta peeps say that its the 'import mustang' type thing, other than it looks kinda cool in 2Fast 2Furious...I seriously dunno... :hmm: :dunno: :scratch:

Lalo 4/11/05 10:48 PM

Oops: wront place lol

When in doubt Wikipedia it! :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline_GT-R

future9er24 4/11/05 11:33 PM

whoa! i used that place for my english proj!

well, i guess i can say "man that thing blows" now lol. i really wanted to

i guess i can add it to the Japanese cars i like now :-D. it doesnt look too bad either. :nice: props to nissan and Mazda for being the only Japanese companies that dont produce a live of 100% crapola!

im begining to like this whole "well rounded" car enthusiast thing. lol, never saw that comin. before ya know it ill be a respectful and importan member of the upper class society. HA! :jester:

EleanorsMine 4/12/05 05:38 AM

Originally posted by thezeppelin8@April 11, 2005, 3:34 PM
How can you make fun of Arindra? I think it's kick arse

Its quite cool..

EleanorsMine 4/12/05 05:40 AM

Well Arin...
Look at it like this:
It took me 16 driving years to get a mustang.

And before that It took me 31 years of begging. I started when I was five begging my dad to let me have whichever one he was driving at the time. I woulda had it but for the unfortunate incident with the parents car.

Zc527 4/12/05 07:13 AM

u finally got a c/t, jason.....lol

and a thunderbird? great choice :nice: :nice: :-D