The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f646/)
-   -   ROUND UP FOR THE STAMPEDE! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f646/round-up-stampede-413963/)

Big D 7/14/05 08:48 PM

Ok guys/gals listen up!! On Sunday July 24th Whiteoak Ford in Mississauga is having an all classic (64 1/2-73) Mustang and Shelby Show!!! So contact Steve Davidson (mstang) For pre-registraion information!!! Lets make this event fun and exciting by bringing ur stallion down to the stable!!!! :)

Steve Davidson says:

GHMA's constitution is a Classic Mustang Club and the show classes are all for '64 to '73, but we will have an area for newer Mustangs to be a part of the show.
We certainly will not turn them away. We are happy to have any and all Mustang owners come out.

On the other hand, it makes for an awesome show to see at least 150 Classic Mustangs gathered in one place. You will see Shelbys, Boss 302's, Boss 429, Mach I's, basically every bodystyle from every year, even some Modified and Resto-mods.

There are not many Mustang or All-Ford Shows in Canada or US that attract that many Classics. By specializing in Classics, we get more of them out to the show.
Well worth attending for any Mustang nut!

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/1919/stampede6ga.jpg

Galaxie 7/15/05 07:38 AM

is 2005 considered a classic?

I'll swing by and draw just as big of a crowd :D

Fastrack 7/15/05 07:48 AM

Originally posted by Galaxie@July 15, 2005, 9:41 AM
is 2005 considered a classic?

I'll swing by and draw just as big of a crowd :D

LOL I was going to ask the same thing :) They probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference... HEHE

Big D 7/15/05 07:55 AM

U guys can bring ur 05s but ull have to park em out back :P sorry lol this show is mainly for 64 1/2-73 :P

Galaxie 7/15/05 08:06 AM

Unfortunatley I realized I have previous commitments that day, so I can't make it out either way. It would have been a good day to get an oil change.

Big D 7/15/05 08:46 AM

Crap...well let anyhone who has a classic stang or cobra to come out on that day!! The more the merrier!!!! :)

mstang 7/15/05 03:45 PM

Stampede is a Mustang show.

GHMA's constitution is a Classic Mustang Club and the show classes are all for '64 to '73, but we will have an area for newer Mustangs to be a part of the show.
We certainly will not turn them away. We are happy to have any and all Mustang owners come out.

On the other hand, it makes for an awesome show to see at least 150 Classic Mustangs gathered in one place. You will see Shelbys, Boss 302's, Boss 429, Mach I's, basically every bodystyle from every year, even some Modified and Resto-mods.

There are not many Mustang or All-Ford Shows in Canada or US that attract that many Classics. By specializing in Classics, we get more of them out to the show.
Well worth attending for any Mustang nut!

Big D 7/15/05 09:38 PM

lol well done Steve i was waiting for u to make the topic lol but i said scrw it ill make it lol ill copy it into the first post :P

Dan 7/18/05 10:51 PM

Might be free sunday.......humm..

Big D 7/19/05 04:43 PM

hehe will be a fun day and i jut received some info that Eleanor might be there :)

Galaxie 7/19/05 08:35 PM

Since it is a sunday, i'll try to swing by and have a look

mstang 7/19/05 08:42 PM

Originally posted by Big D@July 19, 2005, 4:46 PM
hehe will be a fun day and i jut received some info that Eleanor might be there :)

That's a different Eleanor.
Eleanor from last year has gone States-side, but Don Gasiunas' latest project will be there -

A drop-dead gorgeous heavily modded '68 Convertible with a Stroker, Air suspension, Frenched and Shaved everything and a beautiful candy-apple/burgundy paint job!

It is just beautiful, a real must see!

...amongst all the other classics.
Including a 20,000 mile '70 Boss 429!

It will be a great show!

Big D 7/19/05 09:36 PM

Yep but this eleanor is fuel injected lol good or bad??