Northwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

It's 2006

Search this Thread

Old 1/12/06, 12:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy new year all!!

Haven't seen any posts here in the Northwest section in a while.

I know it's winter and all and the rain is in full force.

So............... this should give us plenty of time to plan something, meet up, make a healthy mustang appearance at the tracks come spring or something? Just a thought.

This year I'd like to get the stang out more, in fact I've never had it at the track :shock: so this will be one of the first things I'm aiming for once winter is over.

Anyways, give a shout out if you're still here that is.
Old 1/12/06, 12:53 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd be willing to make a trip to Vancouver, B.C. or the Washington area for a meet some time in August of this year. If you get a group thats interested let me know.
Old 1/14/06, 11:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Test and Tune starts at Pacific Raceways as soon as February 12th! That is if it ever stops raining.....

Feb 12 Sun Open Test N Tune - Cash Bash - Randy's Offroad
Feb 19 Sun Open Test N Tune - Cash Bash - PR MC #1
Feb 26 Sun Open Test N Tune - Imports #1
Mar 19 Sun Open Test N Tune - Randy's Offroad - Imports #2
Mar 26 Sun Open Test N Tune - Cash Bash - PR MC #2 - JR #1

My car is still in the garage. I have 3 tunes from Bamachips and have only had time to try 1 so far.

Go Seahawks!!
Old 1/18/06, 03:01 AM
V6 Member

Greg
I am looking into buying the same package from Doug as you the JLT II and tune. How do you like it so far?
Old 1/18/06, 07:57 PM
Bullitt Member

So far so good. I just loaded the 92 octane torque tune this weekend but haven't tested it fully. I'm afraid our mustang is a fair weather car and has been parked in the garage most of the winter.

The 87 octane performance tune was pretty good. I could really feel a difference from 3500 rpm and up. I've had the car down the 1/4 mile about a dozen times so I had a pretty good idea of how it pulls at WOT. With the JLT II and the tune it has more at the top, plus the rev limiter is higher. I need to email Doug and find out for sure where it's at. I hit about 6500 playing with it on Saturday without it shutting things down. He's really good about explaining things. You should send him an email telling him your interested. Make sure you mention your a TMS member.

As far as the intake goes it's really simple and installs easily. It does ride on the power steering reservoir so I put a little pad around it so it won't scratch the paint. I also cut some of the plastic heat shield off on the bottom because it was riding on one of the hoses. It's the best choice for performance. I was looking at the AFE but I wanted the more aggressive look under the hood.

If you have any more questions let me know. Or if you want to see it I'm in Auburn, so not too far away from Tacoma.

Greg
Old 1/18/06, 09:24 PM
Bullitt Member

So when do ya'll plan on going to the track again?

It'd be fun to get a few stangs together and go as a group.

BTW..............I just read Shuan Alexander is a "full go" for the Carolina game this weekend
Old 2/15/06, 07:34 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicksolheim @ January 18, 2006, 8:27 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
So when do ya'll plan on going to the track again?

It'd be fun to get a few stangs together and go as a group.

BTW..............I just read Shuan Alexander is a "full go" for the Carolina game this weekend [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Hi you guys - long time...

I am always up for a meeting of stangs... Once mines back from the shop - day 4 now..http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....&gopid=643623&

In the in about 2-3 weeks I am going to have the ford racing 4.10:1 gears put in..
Kind of given up on the S/C for now...