The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f643/)
-   -   Mustang Rally at AACA Museum in Hershey, PA (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f643/mustang-rally-aaca-museum-hershey-pa-414512/)

ddd1968rt 7/21/05 07:12 PM

Attached is a flyer with details concerning the second annual Mustang rally at the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum in Hershey, PA on Sunday, September 4th, 2005.

ddd1968rt 7/21/05 07:20 PM

Originally posted by ddd1968rt@July 21, 2005, 8:15 PM
Attached is a flyer with details concerning the second annual Mustang rally at the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum in Hershey, PA on Sunday, September 4th, 2005.

The original thumbnail is a little too small to read. Here is another version that hopefully will be larger and more readable.

6505pony 7/25/05 10:32 AM

The wife (another TMS member) and I might be able to make this.

Our neighborhood always has an annual block party that weekend but I think it is on Saturday with a Sunday rain date. If it's not on Sunday count me in.

H60Dog 8/25/05 07:34 PM

I'll be there. The museum itself looks worth the drive. :nice:

Skorch52 9/6/05 01:01 PM

Attended this rally and it was very nice - location, museum, food was available, some really great gen-one and 2005 cars to see and my wife and I had a good time. Sorry I dont' have pics to post - hopefully someone else does???

Central PA Mustang Club did a good job - seeing their president announcing information through a traffic cone added entertainment value too. :jester:

jwgroovin 9/7/05 08:30 AM

Originally posted by Skorch52@September 6, 2005, 3:04 PM
Attended this rally and it was very nice - location, museum, food was available, some really great gen-one and 2005 cars to see and my wife and I had a good time. Sorry I dont' have pics to post - hopefully someone else does???

Central PA Mustang Club did a good job - seeing their president announcing information through a traffic cone added entertainment value too. :jester:

I attended as well, and in fact won both 1st in the 99-05 class AND the $240 money raffle (well, I gave $100 to the red cross katrina jar they had there). One of the other Mustang Club of Maryland has posted photos on the Kodak share website. Let me see if he'd mind me posting the url here.

You are right, this was a fantastic effort from the AACA and MCCPA, and am looking forward to next year (I heard talk that they'd separate the classes a bit more--seems fair). Both my son and I had a great time.

John

6505pony 9/8/05 08:02 AM

Originally posted by jwgroovin@September 7, 2005, 8:33 AM
I attended as well, and in fact won both 1st in the 99-05 class AND the $240 money raffle (well, I gave $100 to the red cross katrina jar they had there). One of the other Mustang Club of Maryland has posted photos on the Kodak share website. Let me see if he'd mind me posting the url here.

You are right, this was a fantastic effort from the AACA and MCCPA, and am looking forward to next year (I heard talk that they'd separate the classes a bit more--seems fair). Both my son and I had a great time.

John

I was there also. I was the Redfire vert 2 cars up from you John. I was gonna ask you which pipes you had but didn't get around to it. I see what you have thanks to your sig.

Nice car.

6505pony 9/8/05 08:03 AM

Oh and congrats on winning the pot. That was a good thing giving $100 to the red cross jar. :nice:

jwgroovin 9/12/05 10:48 AM

Originally posted by 6505pony@September 8, 2005, 10:05 AM
I was there also. I was the Redfire vert 2 cars up from you John. I was gonna ask you which pipes you had but didn't get around to it. I see what you have thanks to your sig.

Nice car.

I think I see you there: here's a pic...

6505pony 9/12/05 01:01 PM

I don't see myself but I see my wife under the blue canopy. I'm prolly either in the shade where you can't see or was walking around.

jwgroovin 9/12/05 02:00 PM

Originally posted by 6505pony@September 12, 2005, 3:04 PM
I don't see myself but I see my wife under the blue canopy. I'm prolly either in the shade where you can't see or was walking around.

Well, I remember you two very well because I was kicking myself for forgetting to bring our tent. Man, we were lucky it wasn't brutally hot but it did get warm there sitting directly in the sun!

John

vamach1 9/15/05 05:59 PM

Too bad this is the same Weekend as the MCA Mustang Grand National show (that was in Girard OHIO). Since it''s only two hours away I'll make is next year since the MCA 30th anniversary show is in Alabama that weekend which is way too far from DC but good for Brad.