Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Help

Search this Thread

Old 8/29/06, 08:16 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help

This may be hard to believe but the MCA Show is just not going to happen by magic. If you live in the Birmingham area your help is needed. Ten people showed up to help this afternoon and there is a lot of work left to do. We will be at the track tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. so come on out and give us a hand. In passing the leadership of this board needs to make an appearance at some of these work days!!!!!!!
Old 8/29/06, 08:37 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I wish I could make it out there. I took yesterday and today off from work to help my wife out with our one-month old and I have to work all day Wednesday and Thursday, all while trying to get my car finished and cleaned in time for the show. I've been working in the background promoting the event, securing Ford's presence and our keynote speaker for the Saturday night banquet, and finding cars to fill the Vortech/Paxton tent, but my time during the week is limited.

Thankfully Magic City Mustangs is a club with dozens of active and able members to pick up the slack when the officers have other priorities in life to tend to.
Old 8/29/06, 09:31 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Sorry man, I got a full time job as well I gotta keep up in order to pay the bills. If this site was my full time job, you can bet your tail I would have already been out there helping. I have stayed quite busy though helping coordinate the rest of the events that will be taking place. Sorry im not phsyically there.
Old 8/30/06, 05:09 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there anything I can do from here? I am not able to make it out there today and tomorrow because I am up to my eyeballs in work this week.

Are there goodie bags? Fliers? Lists that need made?