The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2005-2009 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/)
-   -   Nightmare! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/nightmare-405455/)

nynvolt 4/6/05 07:17 PM

I woke up in a Panic this morning after only 4 hours sleep after having a very realistic dream. I gave my GT back to the dealership and baught an old beat up cream with brown faux wood panneling car. Looked like some sort of early 70's maverick or something. I was driving it around and trying to convince myself that this car was just as great and I was saving a ton of money....

I have no idea where this dream came from but dang when I woke up it was such a relief when I realized it was just a dream. I actually got up showered and went right out to go wash it. Maybe I had some feeling I was neglecting my baby because it felt really good to take some time and wash her up.

Was like the oposite of those dreams where you get something really cool, then wake up and realize it was just a dream and get all disapointed haha.

I need some profesional help!

kcrw898 4/6/05 07:35 PM

lol, I had a dream that mine came and it was Windveil Blue, not black. I was so pissed off, but I kept it anyway. My dream was very realistic too, when I woke up I looked for it in the driveway, I was both relieved and disappointed.

Galaxie 4/6/05 07:38 PM

:drunk:

codeman94 4/6/05 07:40 PM

I keep having dreams that I get in very minor car accidents...like someone bumping my car paralel parking, or just getting a dent, and silly stuff like that..what do you think that means??

Shannon 4/6/05 09:44 PM

Hopefully that doesn't mean anything. I have had the dream of the car being stolen. However, the last one was quite scary.

In the dream my brother and I are driving down a twisting back road in the pouring rain. We come to a curve and an approaching truck doesn't quite make the curve and is about to hit us head on. Right before impact my coupe turns into a Torch Red vert. This little truck, a Mazda I believe, hits us. We spin around and slam trunk first into a line of trees. The details were unbelievable. The truck stopped on the shoulder about 100 yards away and I get out to go whoop some hiney (we weren't hurt). The guy runs off into the woods and I grab my phone to call the police to give a full description of what he looked like and what he was wearing. I must have been really tense during the dream because my neck was sore the whole next day.

Stangarang 4/6/05 10:00 PM

Welp, let's see...

So far I've had nightmares about going to pick up my order and finding out that it's an automatic (gasp!), and also going to pick it up and the dealer f's me over on the deal or sells it to someone else before I get there. I've also had dreams about cruising around and everyone going :jaw: .

Mostly just a lot of worrying that something will go wrong with the deal/order. I'm paranoid.

wild stray 4/6/05 10:42 PM

Originally posted by Stangarang@April 6, 2005, 8:03 PM
Welp, let's see...

So far I've had nightmares about going to pick up my order and finding out that it's an automatic (gasp!), and also going to pick it up and the dealer f's me over on the deal or sells it to someone else before I get there. I've also had dreams about cruising around and everyone going :jaw: .

Mostly just a lot of worrying that something will go wrong with the deal/order. I'm paranoid.

Just normal order anxiety and I believe most people here are/have gone through much the same feelings. :-D (Incl. me!)

AJC 4/6/05 11:32 PM

strange... :jester: My dream involves my car turning into a pinto station wagon... :wub:

Barricade 4/7/05 05:36 AM

My only nightmare in this whole process (beside the wait) was that I dreamed that
when I went to pick it up it was an auto instead of a standard.
All that wait for the wrong tranny. I told the fleet mgr about the dream and he laughed. Needless to say, besides the color, it was the first thing I checked!

FourLights 4/7/05 06:55 AM

I had a nightmare that I was rear-ended the day I picked up my car from the dealer and it was at the body shop indefinitely waiting for replacement parts.

Oh wait, I'm awake. :crying:

robynspony 4/7/05 08:10 AM

I didn't order the wheel locks and keep dreaming someone is outside stealing my wheels!! :eek:

I'm going to order them right now!

TwoBlackStangs 4/7/05 10:02 AM

Less crack before bedtime ...

Adrenal 4/7/05 12:29 PM

I think the long wait for our cars has us all a bit crazed! :wacko:

Now just go out and DRIVE :drive:

azlitigator 4/7/05 12:33 PM

I have this recurring dream where I'm falling :unsure:

cop on my back 4/7/05 01:08 PM

Here is a topic I started a while ago about a nightmare. Some people got a good laugh from it, others were rather angry I posted it. Read some of the replies, some are classic!

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=17052

over's GT 4/7/05 07:45 PM

My real nightmare
the dream about the car delivered w/ an auto trans and not the stick as ordered, hits home with me

my black/black GT stick is on a train 100mi. away from dealer, if it arrivied with an auto trans I might just be happy, as I would be able to drive her

A month ago I shattered my left ankle (lower tibia) titainium scews plate etc. won't be driving a stick for another month at least, won't be shifting the quad it happened on for even longer!