The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2005-2009 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/)
-   -   nice suprise from ford dealer (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/nice-suprise-ford-dealer-422187/)

nynvolt 10/4/05 07:46 AM

I got a bunch of annoying and very untimely calls to my workplace to tell me thank you and ask me to please answer very satisfied on the survey... :mad:

94tbird 10/4/05 08:16 AM

i got nothing, not even the survey :dunno:

f1-cobra 10/4/05 08:27 AM

I just got a couple of surveys and phone calls.

RaGsHoCkEy88 10/4/05 10:30 AM

Originally posted by clockworks@October 3, 2005, 3:59 PM
I got a customer satisfaction survey in the mail.

thats exactly what i got....got mine in may and still waiting for my gift :jester:

05WindveilGT 10/4/05 01:23 PM

I got free hot dogs and popcorn while negotiating prices, oh and also a couple pepsi's too. And then they handed me a payment book. :shame: I guess I should've eaten more hotdogs to justify.

Matt

BlueBelle 10/4/05 09:06 PM

Originally posted by silverGTvert@October 3, 2005, 1:17 PM
I picked my new pony from the dealer three weeks ago and never thought anything more about it other than just being happy with my car. Well today I got home from work and there was a small package from my dealer. Open it up and inside was a nice size tin of the best cookies I have ever had. It was a large variety of diffirent types as well as a thank you card from the dealer signed by everyone there. Never had that before when I bought a car. Looks like ownership of this car got a whole lot sweeter. :D

We got cookies and a thank you note also. Ours was signed by our salesman only. I would have liked a cool keychain or something but the cookies were good. :rolleyes:
Jennifer

runfox 10/4/05 09:26 PM

Yeah when my wife got her 03 Mazda tribute and when my daughter got her 04 Mazda 3 they both got a tin of cookies and a free bottle of touch up paint. Both cars from Corry Fairbanks Mazda here in central Fla , a great dealership. So when I got my 05 Stang my wife and daughter were wondering if I would get cookies too but NOT. I did get a bottle of touch up paint and a thank you card. But I got my Mustang Dec of 05 so it was my christmas gift anyway , I was glad just to have my baby home after waiting for two monthes, and Xplan prices saving about 2k off MRSP, jsut makes it that much sweeter.

DANNY 10/4/05 09:38 PM

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@October 3, 2005, 11:22 AM
All I got was a payment book. :crying:
But I am willing to share.
:jester:

That is what i call HUMOR,very good.

samckernan 10/5/05 12:43 AM

How nice, a $10.00 box of cookies. Big deal...

My gift was way better. I purchased in January 05, agreed to pay MSRP, and paid 20k down.

In May, at delivery, they tried to charge MSRP + $5k. How nice of them.

I hope a chunk of blue ice from an airplain falls on their heads.

Oh, and the bribe to give them a favorable survey, that was a special touch.

Boltzman 10/5/05 06:43 PM

I think a bottle of touch up should be included with every car.Is that too much to ask?? :bang: