2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Met President Bush and purchased my Mustang!

Search this Thread

Old 10/30/04, 12:20 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ejdoura@October 29, 2004, 10:45 PM
By the way Bush wins on Tuesday with at least a 53% - 47% margin and over 300 electoral votes!

Any other bets?
Yes, Bush never captures UBL or Zarqawi and another thousand Americans die in Iraq.
Old 10/30/04, 12:25 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by GbNNP@October 30, 2004, 2:23 AM
Yes, Bush never captures UBL or Zarqawi and another thousand Americans die in Iraq.
Oh here we go. Guys lets stick to topic.
Old 10/30/04, 12:42 AM
GT Member

Congrats on the car - that AF1 pic is beautiful - I will now shut up before I start talking about .........
Old 10/30/04, 12:57 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by GbNNP+October 30, 2004, 2:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GbNNP @ October 30, 2004, 2:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ejdoura@October 29, 2004, 10:45 PM
By the way Bush wins on Tuesday with at least a 53% - 47% margin and over 300 electoral votes!

Any other bets?
Yes, Bush never captures UBL or Zarqawi... [/b][/quote]
I'll take you up on that bet! Heck, I'd even be willing to bet that they don't let Bush get within 1,000 miles of either of those lunatics.

I'm gonna go see Hannity in the morning! :headbang:

Congrats on both important events in your life, ejdoura!

And don't listen to Boomer... he's Canadian.
Old 10/30/04, 01:15 AM

Congrats on the car, however I disagree on the presidency. Your car is very similar to what I'm getting. Finally saw one on the road a couple days ago, and wow, so beautiful in the rearview mirror. For the Presidency, I'm expecting a 49-48 margin for Kerry, and Kerry (like Gore) will win the electoral college with FL. Who knows though, maybe the Supreme Court will get to decide and make the ruling applicable only to that single case -again.
Old 10/30/04, 01:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Boomer@October 29, 2004, 11:13 PM
So a bad thing and a good thing happened
nice
B) Yeah .... a Black GT; definately Baaaaaad
Old 10/30/04, 01:21 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by StangFan@October 29, 2004, 11:47 PM
hopefully he will carry pa on tuesday.
He's got my vote!

Congrats dude, wish I had the income to support an 05!
Old 10/30/04, 01:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

I'd rather meet Ozzy Osbourne.

Old 10/30/04, 02:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Well...congrats on the Stang, anyway.

Re: the President...hang on a second. Isn't this the same guy who shakes THOUSANDS of hands and chose NOT to have a flu shot?

I hope you washed your hands as soon as you got home!
Old 10/30/04, 03:18 AM
dke
Bullitt Member

We tried to see President Bush at a local venue, even had tickets, but it filled up 3 hours before it was supposed to.

Our area has gotten a few Stangs, as the different dealers call and let me know to "come on down".....

Bumper Stickers that amuse me (but I'd never taint a stang with):

John Kerry for President... of France.

I voted for John Kerry, before I voted against him.

9 out of 10 terrorists agree, John Kerry for President.

So much kaka you need to Johns: Kerry/Edwards.

John Kerry, just slightly left of Ted Kennedy.

Young, Dumb, Disenfranchised, French, Terrorist or rich Hollywood entertainer? The Kerry supporters need you!

Treat Kerry how he treated his medals!

Taxpayers voting for Democrats is like Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.
Old 10/30/04, 03:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Here's a few of MY favorite bumper stickers:

"If you can read this, you're not the President"

"No one died when Clinton lied"

"George Bush IS the weapon of mass destruction"

"I took Bush's place in Vietnam"

"Vote Republican because it's never too late to return to the Dark Ages"

"Bill's lies left *** stains, Bush's lies left blood stains"

"Bush lied, people died...Jobs dried...Cronies ride...Environment fried"

"Only an AWOL President would say 'I feel good' on the eve of war"

"G.O.P. = Greed, Oil & Plunder"

"Bush stinks...D i c k is worse"
Old 10/30/04, 04:24 AM
dke
Bullitt Member

See what makes the anti Kerry ones funny, is their relationship to the truth.

What makes the anti-Bush ones not-funny, is the depth of their hatred and lies.

Bush scored higher on his military entrance exams than Kerry, and many experts believe he is smarter (even if he is not as academic sounding).

Clinton put attacked in Kosovo with less multilateral support than Bush had in Iraq. (No U.N. resolution). He gave Halliburton no bid contracts, and he promised we'd find mass graves, which we didn't. The democrats are either fools or hypocrites (or both).

Bush volunteered to go to Vietnam, but was turned down because he didn't have enough experience (as a pilot). Kerry tried to get a deferment (but failed), then joined the reserves and was called up (against his will), then tried to pick a duty as far away from combat as possible, then got out on a technicality, then he came back and worked with Fonda and the anti-American communists against our interests and troops. Bush acted more honorably in all these areas.

So the anti-Kerry ones have humor in their relationship to the truth. The anti-Bush ones have hate and vitriol, mixed with lies to try to prey on the weak of mind, young, and ignorant of the facts.

Let's look at it another way. If Bush wins, the economy continues it's climb back from the Clinton recession and 9/11. If Kerry wins, the economy will at least pause and wait to see what a tax & spender does, and if his policies are enacted, it will slow growth if not outright reverse it (back to recession). Kerry also has an anti-Detroit / anti-automaker voting record. So just from a car point of view, Bush would be better for Ford and better for Mustang enthusiasts. But I realize talking with a Democrat is a waste of time; they belive Michael Moore, Sorros, that the U.N. and France are our friends.

~ 9 out of 10 terrorists agree, John Kerry for President. (Osama released a tape practically endorsing Kerry yesterday).
Old 10/30/04, 04:36 AM
dke
Bullitt Member

P.S. Kerry has (in the past) supported legislation that would put regulations on MPG, that would attack sports cars and SUVs. If you value sports cars and Mustangs, the last thing you should want is a regulation-happy liberal in Washington trying to micromanage detroit, and converting the S197 back into having the power and performance of the 4 cylinder Mustang II.
Old 10/30/04, 04:46 AM
Mach 1 Member

congrats on the car and the Prez. I'm not going to get into the debate, but I will say this. Get out and vote. It is still a freedom that we have.
Old 10/30/04, 05:33 AM

Just remember, a vote for Kerry is a vote against Bush!
Old 10/30/04, 06:01 AM

sorry guys, its to much politic for me here.
Vote! its YOUR country and YOUR future. But i'm here to learn more about the new stang, not to see this gentleman.

see ya and greetings from germany
Old 10/30/04, 06:10 AM
Cobra Member

Lets keep Politics off this site.
Old 10/30/04, 06:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by dke@October 30, 2004, 4:27 AM
Bush scored higher on his military entrance exams than Kerry, and many experts believe he is smarter (even if he is not as academic sounding).

Clinton put attacked in Kosovo with less multilateral support than Bush had in Iraq. (No U.N. resolution). He gave Halliburton no bid contracts, and he promised we'd find mass graves, which we didn't. The democrats are either fools or hypocrites (or both).

Bush volunteered to go to Vietnam, but was turned down because he didn't have enough experience (as a pilot). Kerry tried to get a deferment (but failed), then joined the reserves and was called up (against his will), then tried to pick a duty as far away from combat as possible, then got out on a technicality, then he came back and worked with Fonda and the anti-American communists against our interests and troops. Bush acted more honorably in all these areas.

So the anti-Kerry ones have humor in their relationship to the truth. The anti-Bush ones have hate and vitriol, mixed with lies to try to prey on the weak of mind, young, and ignorant of the facts.

Are all your facts this erroneous?

Kerry is a multi-decorated war hero who VOLUNTEERED for duty TWICE. He's actually been under fire and bled for his country. The only shooting Bush has ever done is at defenseless animals during his days as an alcoholic - while Kerry was establishing himself as a respected attorney.

Bush never went to Nam, and Cheney ducked it FIVE times. But Cheney and his evangelical, born-again puppet President who talks to god are all too happy to send today's young people off to die. And for what? For NO weapons of mass destruction and NO Saddam connection to al Quaeda! For an immoral, empirical, Israeli-desired war that has created a chaotic cesspool that's breeding new terrorists. Saddam was an evil despot (CREATED and BACKED by the US in the '80s)...but he was also a DETERRENT to terrorism in that region! Now that he's gone, it's much, much worse than ever before.

And now the Pentagon is cooking up contradictory lies about those missing weapons that not even FOX news is buying!

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitcz and Perle should all be prosecuted for treason and racketeering!

But, hey, I guess you're smarter than the CIA, huh?

A vote for Bush is a vote for Middle East conflagration...and maybe, just maybe, Armageddon.

And that's not even getting into the worst deficit in US history (down from a SURPLUS in the Clinton years) and more lost jobs than any president in 75 years.
Old 10/30/04, 06:25 AM
Bullitt Member

OH I thought that u met Bush and he purchased your mustang. I have no idea how that came up in my head but us dislexic people mess up world so there u go. congrats
Old 10/30/04, 06:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

What a day! You have two wins, The President and the 05 Mustang. George Bush wins 53/47 oh yea could not agree more!
Don't say Kerry bled for our country. Funny he filled out his own reports regarding his military action. His own accounts of his combat. Funny if you get 3 purple hearts you are out of Vietnam! He got three in fours months! Did I forget to tell you not one of them required hospitization! Have you ever heard of someone receiving three purple hearts and never went to the hospital. I know my father got two and he was in the hospital 22 months. the other difference is my father gave his metals to me not the other side of a fence.

Quick Reply: Met President Bush and purchased my Mustang!