The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2005-2009 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/)
-   -   Good News, GOOOOOOD NEWS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/good-news-gooooood-news-406093/)

Super Sonic Blue Mustang 4/14/05 05:17 AM

I called the robot lady today and she said "as of April 12th your unit was shipped via convoy" :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am hoping to get Sonic by this saturday before I head for Pittsburgh to watch the Pirates game at PNC park. I think I could get it by then being that I live in the Ceveland Ohio area which is only about 3 hours from the Mustang plant. :nice:

The light at the end of the tunnel just got brighter.

Ladder15 4/14/05 05:27 AM

Congrats Sonic!
I'm kinda in the same situation... mine went from convoy carrier to railcar this week. (Built 4/4) Dealer emailed me yesterday to say it will be next week... a week EARLY! Production must be increasing!!!

Donna 4/14/05 05:36 AM

WoooHooo !! Congrats!! You gotta post pics before you go. :nice:

Captmojo 4/14/05 05:47 AM

Congrats :nice: :nice: :nice:

DCFAN 4/14/05 06:30 AM

Mine now says released from the foreign car assembly plant? WTF! :dunno:

mypony 4/14/05 06:36 AM

Originally posted by Super Sonic Blue Mustang@April 14, 2005, 5:20 AM
I called the robot lady today and she said "as of April 12th your unit was shipped via convoy" :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am hoping to get Sonic by this saturday before I head for Pittsburgh to watch the Pirates game at PNC park. I think I could get it by then being that I live in the Ceveland Ohio area which is only about 3 hours from the Mustang plant. :nice:

Great news! I'm behind you with my GT vert. Should be built next week. I'm also from the Cleveland area(Avon) so I'll be intersted to see how soon it shows up. Be sure to post pix! Don

black05stang 4/14/05 08:19 AM

The Fembot told me the same thing as you, Sonic.
Maybe we are on the same carrier! :banana:

Super Sonic Blue Mustang 4/14/05 10:24 AM

Originally posted by mypony+April 14, 2005, 6:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mypony @ April 14, 2005, 6:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Super Sonic Blue Mustang@April 14, 2005, 5:20 AM

Great news! I'm behind you with my GT vert. Should be built next week. I'm also from the Cleveland area(Avon) so I'll be intersted to see how soon it shows up. Be sure to post pix! Don
[/b][/quote]

Cool my Brother lives in Avon and my parents live in Sheffield Village I am up there quit a bit I will give you the thumbs up if I see you on the road. Did you order yours from Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield?

Donna I will definitely post some pictures of Sonic