2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 4/8/05, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After deciding to cancel my November 19th GT order this coming Saturday,the order was serialized today. I had gotten no phone calls answered from my dealer
since the order was placed.I knew it was going to take some time for the Car to be built.I stormed into the dealer last week to find my salesman with his feet up on his desk,saying to all who could hear "I know just as much as you do".I told him that I knew much more than he did and asked for the regional manager's number.He stuttered and got the boss who promised I was first in line and would call as soon as something happened.Of course no call Today. I found out on my own of courseThank you all for giving me the ammo and info to deal with these weasels.It just irks me that the salesman got his commision for doing nothing. Sorry for the long ramble,Good luck to all of you still waiting!
Old 4/8/05, 04:13 PM
V6 Member

Congrats on getting pulled.
Old 4/8/05, 04:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Glad to hear that you have been serialized....it won't be much longer now. Ya know, when I was playing the waiting game, the only thing that kept me sane were the fine people on this forum. Now that I've got my car and life is good, I have realized that during the past 3 months I have developed CFAS (Chronic Forum Addiction Syndrome). The doctors say that there is no cure...oh, but wait...I don't WANT to be cured of CFAS! Good luck to you mrmrsmax, hope the last couple of weeks of your wait go by quickly and Good Luck to everyone out there still suffering with CWS (Chronic Waiting Syndrome)....Hang in there, the doctors say that there IS a cure for that!
Old 4/8/05, 04:39 PM
Bullitt Member

that's a long wait. congrats on getting pulled
Old 4/8/05, 04:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

It'll all be worth it as soon as you drive that baby home!!
Old 4/8/05, 04:59 PM

Congrats!
Old 4/8/05, 05:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Grats man. Here's a Banana for ya. Woops I seem to have driven over it. Muhahahahahaaaa....
Old 4/8/05, 05:48 PM
Bullitt Member

You deserve a medal for the long wait. Congratulations. Once you get your new "Stang, all the waiting will seem like a bad dream. I hope you have a nice summer driving your new machine.
Old 4/8/05, 05:53 PM
Cobra Member

Hey Steve, that's awesome. Good for you. I like hearing people take matters into their own hands. Well done, from a fellow (ex) Long Islander...

Chris
Old 4/8/05, 06:05 PM

Thanks All, apppreciate the good wishes! When I told the owner of the dealership that the car was C/U ,he asked me how I got the 800 number.I said from a friend!I thought it was an allocation problem and he got offended.How come every dealer thinks that they sell the most cars?I'll bring the car to another dealer to have work done on it. you would think that if you were honest up front and courteous,you might sell a few more cars and have more repeat buyers.