The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2005-2009 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/)
-   -   2005-2009 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen 1 Photo Gallery Lets see your latest pics!!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f637/2005-2009-ford-mustang-s-197-gen-1-photo-gallery-lets-see-your-latest-pics-505743/)

06blackvertstang 7/3/12 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wades GT
Well after a long episode of bad fiber glass with my month old Shelby deep draw hood.
I now have the Trufiber Gts 4 hood....

If you look at the hood close enough you will notice the two tone ghost paint.

Looks great! Also looks $$$!

Cavero 7/3/12 07:24 PM

What happened to your CS6 hood?

Wades GT 7/3/12 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cavero
What happened to your CS6 hood?

I sold it because it would not clear my new supercharger.

rts2652 7/4/12 05:58 AM

Great looking, love the hood & Wheels!

Cavero 7/4/12 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Wades GT (Post 6390269)
I sold it because it would not clear my new supercharger.

**** I was worried about that when I got mine too. Which S/C did you get?

Wades GT 7/4/12 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cavero (Post 6390650)
**** I was worried about that when I got mine too. Which S/C did you get?

I ended up with a little M90 from Roush.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...60060998_n.jpg

B1GP1MP1N 7/5/12 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wades GT

I ended up with a little M90 from Roush.

D@mn!! Looks nice!

JerryG2163 7/6/12 03:46 AM

That looks great under there! Wade what kind of strut tower brave is that? And do you know if it will fit under a stock hood? That's the kinda look I wanted for mine

Wades GT 7/6/12 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by JerryG2163 (Post 6391717)
That looks great under there! Wade what kind of strut tower brave is that? And do you know if it will fit under a stock hood? That's the kinda look I wanted for mine

It's the 2012 stock Boss 302 strut brace. I don't think it will clear the stock 05-09 stock hoods.

B1GP1MP1N 7/7/12 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shot today at a local car show...
Attachment 114570

D'prived 7/10/12 11:43 AM

^^Beautiful!!^^

06blackvertstang 7/10/12 08:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
At a mustang cruise in tonight. I got a quote on painting the CDC aggressive today. They said I would have to fit it myself first and put it on after... I was kind of hoping they would do it so that if it didn't fit perfect I could make them take it back and refit it, but I guess they had me figured out. So we'll see. Should have it on within the end of the month... I hope

I think after that will be lowering and I'll be done. Except I've also been thinking about the roush side skirts. Idk it never ends in my mind haha

B1GP1MP1N 7/10/12 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by 06blackvertstang
At a mustang cruise in tonight. I got a quote on painting the CDC aggressive today. They said I would have to fit it myself first and put it on after... I was kind of hoping they would do it so that if it didn't fit perfect I could make them take it back and refit it, but I guess they had me figured out. So we'll see. Should have it on within the end of the month... I hope

I think after that will be lowering and I'll be done. Except I've also been thinking about the roush side skirts. Idk it never ends in my mind haha

Lol join the club! Your car looks great!

06blackvertstang 7/11/12 06:37 AM

Thanks man! Your fogs are tinted right?

B1GP1MP1N 7/11/12 07:28 AM

Thanks man! Your fogs are tinted right?

I bought the covers off of American Muscle. They render the fog lights useless unless you get a set of HID's. I have not done so as of yet.

06blackvertstang 7/11/12 08:27 AM

I'm trying to figure out what to do to mine. Now that I have the Shelby grille I'm going to hide them behind it. Since I don't want two big lights staring through the grille I want to black them out. I don't know whether I should do the spray on tint or if am offers some kind of film. I had the covers for my tail lights on my last car and they worked great, but I don't want to add any thickness to the fogs and take a chance of them not fitting back there. That and them not working through the covers without a different bulb.

Any suggestions?

willysyj 7/13/12 08:25 PM

I'm trying to figure out what to do to mine. Now that I have the Shelby grille I'm going to hide them behind it. Since I don't want two big lights staring through the grille I want to black them out. I don't know whether I should do the spray on tint or if am offers some kind of film. I had the covers for my tail lights on my last car and they worked great, but I don't want to add any thickness to the fogs and take a chance of them not fitting back there. That and them not working through the covers without a different bulb.

Any suggestions?

I had all my tail lights professionally tinted by a painter that used tinted clear coat, you could go that route. I cost me about $200 to do the rear tail, 3rd tail, and two side reflectors. They look SICK! I'm sure you can get them done for pretty cheap too. I got mine done by a friend who owns a detail company when he detailed it too.

06blackvertstang 7/13/12 09:11 PM

Ehhh. Haha for something that's going to be hidden... The spray on is sounding pretty good. Anyone have any experience with it?

And thanks for the advice on the painting! It sounds like it turned out really cool

dirtfan71 7/14/12 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Before and after adding SR lowering springs from AM and Koni STR.ts.

06blackvertstang 7/14/12 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by dirtfan71
Before and after adding SR lowering springs from AM and Koni STR.ts.

Really nice!