The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   1964-1970 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f633/)
-   -   University of Tennessee '68 Stang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f633/university-tennessee-68-stang-397316/)

red302pony 1/1/05 02:39 AM

Ya know, call me crazy but I would have chosen a new mustang to do all of this too. Granted, old is always better than new but come on this is a little over the top eh...

Evil_Capri 1/1/05 06:51 AM

Although I consider myself an avid Rocky Top fan . . . .not sure about that 'Stang. I have seen worse, and all-in-all it's not that bad, but some of the trim is a little over-the-top.

Paul 1/1/05 07:00 AM

It is amazing what you can do with a handful of stickers and some orange paint.

I've seen worse, too, but this is pretty bad.

Side pipes?

--P

TMSBrad 1/1/05 08:57 AM

:puke:

lilbossman 1/2/05 12:53 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^ i agree with brad totaly

Dan66 1/2/05 01:24 PM

Originally posted by Paul@January 1, 2005, 8:03 AM
I've seen worse...
Yeah, me too. But only by other UT fans in Tennessee! This is actually par for the course. Those folks would dye a cat orange and white if it would hold still long enough...

hiznherponies 1/2/05 02:19 PM

Well, growing up in Alabama (near I-59), Ive seen alot of the crazy stuff those Vols fans and alumni do, but I have to agree, thats a bit much. I agree, its :puke:
Brad, at least all us Bama fans have to do is get a nice red mustang w/ white stripes and put 2 rolls of toilet paper w/ a box of Tide in the middle inside on the package tray!! :jester:

future9er24 1/2/05 03:43 PM

looks like camaro stripes. but then again.... hooters colors!! :w00t: plus, i love orange.

overall, its a nono :nono: cuz orange should always include a great deal of BLACK with minimal amounts of white.

jsaylor 1/2/05 04:05 PM

Man, I went to UT for a year and a half (now finishing at UK...go Cats!) but that is over the top. Of course, having seen over 10 games at Neyland stadium I can understand where they may have gotten into the drunken state that led to such a....ahem, unique decision.

Evil_Capri 1/2/05 04:24 PM

Originally posted by Dan66+January 2, 2005, 4:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dan66 @ January 2, 2005, 4:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Paul@January 1, 2005, 8:03 AM
I've seen worse...
Yeah, me too. But only by other UT fans in Tennessee! This is actually par for the course. Those folks would dye a cat orange and white if it would hold still long enough... [/b][/quote]
Hahahaha . . . :lol:

Very true, Danny. For some reason Vols fans are obsessed with vehicles in Orange and White. I think the worst are the conversion vans. Sometimes it's hard to support Tennessee when it comes to Orange/White Vehicles. :( :jester:

jsaylor 1/2/05 05:01 PM

When I was at UT there was a Cadillac hearse for sale by one of the frats that was orange and white and had a coffin in the back converted into a cooler (for soda I assume ;) ) If that doesn't say UT I don't know what does. lol

Paul 1/2/05 06:52 PM

Good to know that other schools do it, too. LSU paints everything purple and gold. I went to University of Missouri. We just concentrated on drinking as much beer as possible.