General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Tillman Speed, Aston PA

Search this Thread

Old 12/9/16, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tillman Speed, Aston PA

Does anyone know if this shop is still in business. Get a message that the number has been disconnected. They tuned the car I own and loaded the tunes on my BAMA tuner. Car battery died, computer won't fully reset. Still show 4 monitors and need a new tune or some advice. Thx
Old 12/9/16, 04:24 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 114 Likes on 88 Posts
Yeah I think they closed, haven't been able to find anything in them for a few years (they did my original dyno tune)
Old 12/9/16, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cavero
Yeah I think they closed, haven't been able to find anything in them for a few years (they did my original dyno tune)
Thx. Called American Muscle and they told me they wouldn't load a tune onto my programmer. Said they didn't tune for boosted cars even though they sell turbo's and SC's. WTF. They sell stuff they don't support. The search continues.
Old 12/10/16, 05:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 114 Likes on 88 Posts
Try calling BAMA directly?
Old 12/10/16, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Cavero
Try calling BAMA directly?
Going to do that Monday morning. This is a PITA being in NC. Funny thing is, my truck is over 8400 lbs GVWR, so it doesn't apply. Weird.
Old 12/11/16, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by cobalt95
Thx. Called American Muscle and they told me they wouldn't load a tune onto my programmer. Said they didn't tune for boosted cars even though they sell turbo's and SC's. WTF. They sell stuff they don't support. The search continues.
Just found another piece of paperwork that I got when I bought the car and AM did program the tunes for this car even though it's a SC car. Guess it all depends who you talk too at AM. Jose seemed to know what's going on there if anyone needs to talk to the BAMA side of AM. Hopefully he's working today.