Sponsored By:

Nitrous?

Search this Thread

Old 5/4/16, 10:37 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nitrous?

hey guys,

thinking about pulling the trigger on buying nitrous from Nitrous Outlet, but before I do i want to get a little more information as far as pros and cons and what are the things i should keep in mind before buying it.

I know very little about nitrous and the little bit that I do know is the difference between a dry shot and wet shot. so considering my knowledge about it I think any information would be helpful.

Thanks!
Old 5/6/16, 07:55 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Upside: all your friends and random spectators saying "Cool burnout, bro". Downside: resale value/warranty if any left-totally trashed. But hey, you probably wanted a car you could only drive off the highway. #notafanofnos
Old 5/6/16, 08:09 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts
What are your goals for the car? This is a drastic step towards a drag race dedicated vehicle. Do you have the rear tire and suspension setup to support increased power to the rear?
Old 5/7/16, 05:18 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER
What are your goals for the car? This is a drastic step towards a drag race dedicated vehicle. Do you have the rear tire and suspension setup to support increased power to the rear?
I have M/T ET pro Radials and steeda UCA to help with traction. I'm my goal is to get the car into the 10's and was hoping I could do it on a 75 shot. I already have a CJ intake, and O/R xpipe.
Old 5/7/16, 05:25 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by junkman9096
Upside: all your friends and random spectators saying "Cool burnout, bro". Downside: resale value/warranty if any left-totally trashed. But hey, you probably wanted a car you could only drive off the highway. #notafanofnos
I was against nitrous for a long time but now I'm considering it. I'm looking to make some decent power for a decent price and N2O seems to be the next best thing at this point
Old 5/7/16, 05:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by SickShade14
I was against nitrous for a long time but now I'm considering it. I'm looking to make some decent power for a decent price and N2O seems to be the next best thing at this point
Lots of stangs on SVT are running NOS up to 125 shot with no I'll affects. As Iong as it set up write and a good tune, you'll enjoy it until the bottle runs low.