2012-2013 BOSS 302

Sat in Kona Blue at my local dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 3/27/11, 02:52 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
Yikes. Was it you?
Wasn't me. The salesman did tell me "ya know, we're getting 2 more. I wonder if we're allowed to pre-sell the car to you?"

For 10K extra you'll pre-sell your ________ (insert your own noun).
Old 3/27/11, 04:40 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
ADM?

?
Adjusted Dealer Markup
Old 3/27/11, 07:44 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by LQQK
Adjusted Dealer Markup
or added dealer markup.
Old 3/27/11, 11:48 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Motor220122
I went to Phil Long Ford today to take a look. Right when I got there the car was being preped for its new owner.

10K ADM...oooof
Yeah, I saw they had that on the window, I'd actually be surprised if they got it though. They put that on all their GT500s too, I just figured that was standard procedure for anything that goes in the show room
Old 10/22/14, 08:39 AM

Thumbs up Hey.... I think that's my Boss!

Hi,

Funny thing. I bought a Boss 302 in a private sale July 2013. Recently I became curious about the build number. So I took a picture of the plate in the engine compartment and did a little search only to find myself in this forum thread. Seems I own the Kona Blue Boss 302 build 0015 pictured in the first entry.

That's pretty cool to see it on the dealer floor. And considering I live in Manitoba, Canada some 2,100 kilometers away.

I really don't have any idea how it got here. the guy I bought it off of said it came from California.

Window sticker says it came with the cover... but It didn't come with it when I bought it. Someone must have sold it off separately.

Wondering about the owner package too... no key chain, but wondering where it went seeing as it's custom to the vehicle?

Anyway.. I'm a new member and kind of neat to see my car here.
Old 10/22/14, 08:45 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by IBdaBoss
Hi, Funny thing. I bought a Boss 302 in a private sale July 2013. Recently I became curious about the build number. So I took a picture of the plate in the engine compartment and did a little search only to find myself in this forum thread. Seems I own the Kona Blue Boss 302 build 0015 pictured in the first entry. That's pretty cool to see it on the dealer floor. And considering I live in Manitoba, Canada some 2,100 kilometers away. I really don't have any idea how it got here. the guy I bought it off of said it came from California. Window sticker says it came with the cover... but It didn't come with it when I bought it. Someone must have sold it off separately. Wondering about the owner package too... no key chain, but wondering where it went seeing as it's custom to the vehicle? Anyway.. I'm a new member and kind of neat to see my car here.

Hah! Welcome, and it's a small world ain't it?
Old 10/22/14, 04:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by IBdaBoss
Hi,
Funny thing. I bought a Boss 302 in a private sale July 2013. Recently I became curious about the build number. So I took a picture of the plate in the engine compartment and did a little search only to find myself in this forum thread. Seems I own the Kona Blue Boss 302 build 0015 pictured in the first entry.
That's pretty cool to see it on the dealer floor. And considering I live in Manitoba, Canada some 2,100 kilometers away.
I really don't have any idea how it got here. the guy I bought it off of said it came from California.
Window sticker says it came with the cover... but It didn't come with it when I bought it. Someone must have sold it off separately.
Wondering about the owner package too... no key chain, but wondering where it went seeing as it's custom to the vehicle?
Anyway.. I'm a new member and kind of neat to see my car here.
Wow! Congratulations!
As far as the cover goes, mine was the exact same way.

I bought it used last September (2013), it was a full options car but only came with 1 key (the red key but not specially programmed). It had no floor mats, no manuals or anything in the glove box, no car cover, no nothing.

I (shady I know) took the manual out of the '12 GT I was trading in, put it in my wife's purse, and ordered the "Boss" Manual Supplement ($10). Then I went to American muscle and bought their Boss floor mats (which I think are a better quality than OEM).
So, I'm missing the car cover but I'd rarely use it since it's my DD.

If you keep searching, maybe throw up a thread in the Boss section, the original owner may still have them!
If not, bother the dealer. I've been told used dealers usually take all the loose items out of the car and set them to the side in case of lot break-ins.
My dealer, Toyota Autonation Gulf Freeway, said they have no record of ANYTHING else other than the one key. Still hard to believe.

Good luck though and Congratulations!

Last edited by Krohn; 10/22/14 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10/25/14, 10:12 AM

Hi Krohn,

I bought the Boss privately... don't think it has been at a used dealer to my knowledge.

Guess I'll try a post in the Boss section.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 10/26/14, 08:02 AM
Cobra Member

Your Boss should have come with a silver and a red key...
Old 10/26/14, 10:09 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Cool story. welcome to TMS and that's a beautiful car!