2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

Xpel Ultimate self healing demo - clear bra / paint protection film - scratch test

Search this Thread

Old 9/7/15, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xpel Ultimate self healing demo - clear bra / paint protection film - scratch test

Just sharing my video demonstrating the self healing properties of Xpel "Ultimate" paint protection film

Xpel "Ultimate" has a surface which is able to repair itself after being scratched. This will stop it from getting swirled and unsightly over the course of time.

The process is accelerated in this video with a heat gun. Typically natural conditions (sunlight, air temp) will have the same affect. We would also hope your paint never gets touched with a brass wire brush as shown here.

Xpel Ultimate Self Healing Demo - YouTube

To locate an authorized dealer of Xpel film near you

http://locator.xpel.com/search/clear.../United_States
Old 9/9/15, 01:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Nice video. I enjoyed the Doctor Who techno theme.
Old 9/10/15, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Dfink114
Nice video. I enjoyed the Doctor Who techno theme.
Thank you! Like any legit artist, I'm into some weird music

Old 9/10/15, 09:52 PM
GT Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've had this film on my car for 3 years now...front bumper and mirrors. It still looks brand new and is virtually invisible. I unfortunately had a metal gate (green in color) scrape across the front bumper of my car (race red). It left a nice green stripe across the film. I used some very fine polish and was able to get the green paint off....however the film was left rough to the touch. A few days after being in the Arizona sun and the film is completely smooth and you can't tell where the damage was !! Amazing product and well worth the cost !!

In hindsight, there were a few other areas I should have covered and may yet do so.
Old 9/11/15, 02:57 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BaknBlk
I've had this film on my car for 3 years now...front bumper and mirrors. It still looks brand new and is virtually invisible. I unfortunately had a metal gate (green in color) scrape across the front bumper of my car (race red). It left a nice green stripe across the film. I used some very fine polish and was able to get the green paint off....however the film was left rough to the touch. A few days after being in the Arizona sun and the film is completely smooth and you can't tell where the damage was !! Amazing product and well worth the cost !!

In hindsight, there were a few other areas I should have covered and may yet do so.
Thanks for the comment. Good to hear from someone with some long term experience with the film