2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

Merry Christmas to Me!!!

Old 12/21/14, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merry Christmas to Me!!!

Just got my EcoBoost yesterday and have been having a blast. It's a base model with automatic and Performance Package, and ceramic cloth interior. I should have went with ebony, not realizing ceramic would get dirty easier I'm amazed at how docile the car is in drive, but when you shift into sport, with or without using the paddles, it becomes an animal. Very Jeckyll and Hyde personality. It handles like it's on rails and probably shouldn't be this fast for a 4 cylinder. The speed does creep up on you. I don't get the big deal about the so-called "fake exhaust note." To me it's nothing major but to each his own, I guess. I feel that the EcoBoost engine is a welcome addition to the Mustang's engine lineup. You really can't go wrong with any engine, despite what anyone else says. After driving this car, owning a 4 banger Stang is nothing to be embarrassed about.
A special thanks to Deysha at Ford Service for all her help. Thank you, Deysha!!
Oh, forgive the quality of my pictures. I need a new camera.
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas to Me!!!-002.jpg   Merry Christmas to Me!!!-004.jpg  
Old 12/21/14, 02:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr. Frankenstang
Just got my EcoBoost yesterday and have been having a blast. It's a base model with automatic and Performance Package, and ceramic cloth interior. I should have went with ebony, not realizing ceramic would get dirty easier I'm amazed at how docile the car is in drive, but when you shift into sport, with or without using the paddles, it becomes an animal. Very Jeckyll and Hyde personality. It handles like it's on rails and probably shouldn't be this fast for a 4 cylinder. The speed does creep up on you. I don't get the big deal about the so-called "fake exhaust note." To me it's nothing major but to each his own, I guess. I feel that the EcoBoost engine is a welcome addition to the Mustang's engine lineup. You really can't go wrong with any engine, despite what anyone else says. After driving this car, owning a 4 banger Stang is nothing to be embarrassed about.
A special thanks to Deysha at Ford Service for all her help. Thank you, Deysha!!
Congrats on you're new purchase. Enjoy. Beautiful color but like my Kona blue its a constant battle too keep it looking its very best. Lol

Last edited by 2011 Kona Blue; 12/21/14 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12/21/14, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue
Congrats on you're new purchase. Enjoy. Beautiful color but like my Kona blue its a constant battle too keep it looking its very best. Lol
Thank you and, yes, I realized that after I had ordered it when I saw one on the lot, a V6, that was FILTHY. Major dust magnet! Oh, well. I'll just keep doing my Happy Dance
Old 12/21/14, 02:33 PM
Post *****

Engine pics!
Old 12/21/14, 02:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats. Love the color and wheel combination.
Old 12/21/14, 02:57 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
That is a beautiful car. I'm happy to hear you like the ecoboost Can you put up some interior and motor pics too?
Old 12/21/14, 03:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Thank you and, yes, I realized that after I had ordered it when I saw one on the lot, a V6, that was FILTHY. Major dust magnet! Oh, well. I'll just keep doing my Happy Dance
It is a huge dust manget. Ha ha ha. As soon as I clean one part and start another, it gets dirty on the clean part. Ha ha ha. Sometimes I think my Kona blue is as bad as black paint. Lol
Old 12/21/14, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
That is a beautiful car. I'm happy to hear you like the ecoboost Can you put up some interior and motor pics too?
I'll do that tomorrow since it's already dark out.
Old 12/21/14, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Engine pics!
Tomorrow. I promise.
Old 12/21/14, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Automatic 5.0
Congrats. Love the color and wheel combination.
Thanks. I ordered it a month and a half ago and when I pulled into the dealership and saw it I was blown away with that combo!
Old 12/21/14, 05:24 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats, those wheels look great!
Old 12/21/14, 05:39 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats, you're gonna love it
Old 12/21/14, 06:50 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,954 Likes on 1,583 Posts
Congrats on your ecoboost 15.. Also love your color choice in DIB as well..

Looking forward in seeing some pics of your interior and engine bay too
Old 12/21/14, 06:50 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Congrats she's a beauty!!!
Old 12/21/14, 08:31 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts
Good deal. Car looks sweet. Congrats!
Old 12/22/14, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Hey OP! Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase, she's absolutely gorgeous! Let me know if you're to have any EcoBoost questions, I'm always a PM away!

Enjoy!

Alex
Old 12/22/14, 12:13 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats! These are great cars. The more you drive it the more you appreciate what it is capable of. There is another forum devoted just to all Ecoboost cars. I was a member with my SHO and have remained with the Mustang. Here is the link if interested:

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/forum
Old 12/22/14, 03:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice!
Love the blue!!!!!
Old 12/22/14, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by SD CALSPCL
Congrats! These are great cars. The more you drive it the more you appreciate what it is capable of. There is another forum devoted just to all Ecoboost cars. I was a member with my SHO and have remained with the Mustang. Here is the link if interested:

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/forum
Thanks! I'll check it out!
Old 12/22/14, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
OK. Got home later than I expected but here are some interior and engine pics. Again, forgive the quality of my camera.
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas to Me!!!-001.jpg   Merry Christmas to Me!!!-002.jpg   Merry Christmas to Me!!!-004.jpg   Merry Christmas to Me!!!-005.jpg   Merry Christmas to Me!!!-006.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Merry Christmas to Me!!!