Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

My CPR turbo kit in process of Fabrication. Lots of pics!!!

Old 6/14/12, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My CPR turbo kit in process of Fabrication. Lots of pics!!!

I'm very happy to be working with Dustin at CPR for my turbo needs. I was working with another Fabricator but we weren't able to get on the same page and Dustin contacted me and we worked out a great deal. So far I'm very impressed with his knowledge and fabrication skills. The kit should be done within a week or 2 and then will be shipped to me in NY which will take about a week. I will be installing a KB BAP, 1000cc Efi Wizard injectors and GT500 axle backs simultaneously with the turbo kit. I already have an SCT tuner so we'll be using that for tuning.

I will ALSO be installing a 2013 Shelby GT500 front end (but retaining my 11/12 HID headlights). And lastly I have a set of 20" TSW Nurburgrings coming in next week so all in all the car should be real nice in about a month. The only difference on my kit from the STD CPR kit is that I'm running a Tial gate and bov (Sponsored) and dumping the wastegate externally instead of routing it back into the downpipe. I'm planning to run somewhere around 6-8 psi on 93 octane and I will be driving the car daily 80 miles round trip to work with the turbo kit on it. I'll also be driving it to the track (2.5 hours away) and running it as soon as it gets a little cooler after the summer. Below are some pics of the kit during the construction phase. I'll post another thread once I get it installed with pics, etc...

Any questions feel free to ask. Once this is all done I'll have plenty of you tube vids, pics, reviews, etc...

SS header flanges

You can see the reroute tube on this one, mine does not have that part.

Headers all Done!!