Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Lund tune

Search this Thread

Old 1/7/15, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lund tune

Hey guys for about a year now I have been running bama tunes on my car and I only have cat deletes, Mac prochamber, and roush axle backs. Well I was getting bored with it so I thought let me try a different tuner. I went with lund and omfg it's a day and night difference my car feels like a total beast! I can even floor it on fifth gear and it still picks up quick. Even the exhaust tune changed to a smooth nice rumble. If anyone was wondering about lund they do a great job at tuning.
Old 1/8/15, 04:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Lund better than Bama? Who would have thunk it?
Old 1/12/15, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by silverbullet5.0
Hey guys for about a year now I have been running bama tunes on my car and I only have cat deletes, Mac prochamber, and roush axle backs. Well I was getting bored with it so I thought let me try a different tuner. I went with lund and omfg it's a day and night difference my car feels like a total beast! I can even floor it on fifth gear and it still picks up quick. Even the exhaust tune changed to a smooth nice rumble. If anyone was wondering about lund they do a great job at tuning.
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy and got bored of your Bama tune. We have thousands of really happy customers running their tunes so this is definitely new feedback for us. However, I appreciate it!

Have you tried Bama's most recent V2 Tunes for the Coyote Mustangs? Since the arrival of their new Lead Calibrator, they've made some big changes to their tunes. Our 2011+ customers have been extremely impressed and have said it's "not even the same car" as before. So my question is, when was the last time you had any revisions to your Bama tune?

I understand that you're happy with your new tune but since you have free tunes for life I'd love to get you set up directly with Paul, Bama's Lead Calibrator, and have a datalog session and really dial your tune in. I'd LOVE to hear your feedback afterwards now that you have a few different tunes to compare it with.

Please let us know if you'd like to do this! You can just shoot me a quick PM with your order number and contact information. That's all I'll need! I'll have the Bama team reach out directly and make sure you're in good hands. I honestly think you'll be impressed!

If not - we understand and I appreciate you being our customer and Bama's customer for as long as you were and we hope to do business again moving forward!

Thank you.

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 1/12/15 at 03:28 PM.
Old 1/13/15, 06:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy and got bored of your Bama tune. We have thousands of really happy customers running their tunes so this is definitely new feedback for us. However, I appreciate it!

Have you tried Bama's most recent V2 Tunes for the Coyote Mustangs? Since the arrival of their new Lead Calibrator, they've made some big changes to their tunes. Our 2011+ customers have been extremely impressed and have said it's "not even the same car" as before. So my question is, when was the last time you had any revisions to your Bama tune?

I understand that you're happy with your new tune but since you have free tunes for life I'd love to get you set up directly with Paul, Bama's Lead Calibrator, and have a datalog session and really dial your tune in. I'd LOVE to hear your feedback afterwards now that you have a few different tunes to compare it with.

Please let us know if you'd like to do this! You can just shoot me a quick PM with your order number and contact information. That's all I'll need! I'll have the Bama team reach out directly and make sure you're in good hands. I honestly think you'll be impressed!

If not - we understand and I appreciate you being our customer and Bama's customer for as long as you were and we hope to do business again moving forward!

Thank you.

-Dan
Hey Dan,

I got my BAMA tune in Oct of 2013. I guess I'll order a new set of tunes. What kind of changes have you guys made?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 1/13/15, 07:45 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Dfink114
Hey Dan,

I got my BAMA tune in Oct of 2013. I guess I'll order a new set of tunes. What kind of changes have you guys made?

Thanks,
Dave
You're definitely in for a treat! There has been a ton of changes to Bama's custom tunes over the last 6-8 months. You'll notice huge improvements in power, torque, drive ability and gas mileage for sure! The V2 tunes just feel a lot better and are much more comfortable to drive.

Just hit he Bama team up and let them know you'd like to get an updated tune and datalog with them afterwards. You won't be disappointed!

Hope this helps.

-Dan
Old 1/13/15, 09:20 AM
GT Member

Has the cold start up lurch been worked out? It is not a problem with the tune (it did it stock), but if it is cold out and I do not let the idle drop the car will buck in first gear. Other than that I have been happy with the 93R tune I have and have had it installed for 17,500 miles in daily driver northern Virginia traffic.
Old 1/13/15, 06:07 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by scott9050
Has the cold start up lurch been worked out? It is not a problem with the tune (it did it stock), but if it is cold out and I do not let the idle drop the car will buck in first gear. Other than that I have been happy with the 93R tune I have and have had it installed for 17,500 miles in daily driver northern Virginia traffic.
Yes I noticed this lurch with my 2013 GT when I bought it last year when it's cold I start out in second gear not all that hard when you have 3:73 gears in the pumpkin.
Old 1/13/15, 07:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by silverbullet5.0

Good for you bro.
I as well had a bama 93 tune and sense my vortech install I had Jon Lund do remote tuning with me and it's awesome.
After the summer use I pulled my plugs and there burning excellent.