Go Back   The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums > Mustang by Model Year > 2010-2014 Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2010-2014 Mustang News of the Current Generation Mustang
Sponsored By: CARiD

Welcome to The Mustang Source!
Welcome to The Mustang Source,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 9/9/12, 1:41 PM   #1

Question WTB 2013 Mustang GT...Help Please!

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I currently have a 2010 Mustang GT Premium Coupe. I am looking to upgrade to a 2013 model by the end of the month, but I am having trouble locating the exact build I want on a dealer lot. I have already searched via Ford.com, Dealerconnection, Edmunds, Autotrader, etc., but now parts of the sites seem to be down and making this a huge PITA.

Would someone on here with dealer inventory access be able to do a search for me?

2013 Mustang GT Coupe Premium
Auto trans
Exterior: Deep Impact Blue -or- Black
Interior: Charcoal Black w Cashmere Accent (401 Trim Package)
Comfort Package
If available, but not necessary...Rear Spoiler (Accessory Package 4)
Search Radius: w/in 200 miles of zip codes 07885 or 07652

Like I said before, I would really like to buy by the end of the month before the dealer incentive expires. I would greatly appreciate any help, and if the car happens to be on your lot, I would have no problem driving up to your dealer.

Thanks again!
Matt
MRBHCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/9/12, 2:20 PM   #2
FR500 Member

Patrick

Mustang GT/CS
Ray Skillman. He delivers.
2000 Saleen SC281 (Retired)
Getportfolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/9/12, 5:29 PM   #3
V6 Member

Nick

Mustang
Are you open to possibly ordering? Sounds like your main reason for wanting to buy now is current incentives. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember reading that you can lock in current incentives at the time you order.
Old 9/9/12, 6:24 PM   #4
Banned

Kevin

lil pwny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit79 View Post
Are you open to possibly ordering? Sounds like your main reason for wanting to buy now is current incentives. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember reading that you can lock in current incentives at the time you order.
At my dealer I could not lock my incentives in ($1500) but my salesman said they never go down, they could only go up so I'm not worried and neither should the OP. I'm sure by oct. 1st they will go up to either $2000 or stay the same, according to the ford partners page, the current incentives will expire sept. 10th so who knows what will happen.
mopar? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/9/12, 7:04 PM   #5
Banned

Danielle

The PWNIE
Quote:
correct. Order it and get exactly what you want. I did. I complained for two months till it was in my driveway, but it was worth it.
TheDivaDanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/9/12, 8:43 PM   #6
Team Mustang Source

Jeff

2006 Mustang GT 5-speed
Hey Matt, If you can, give me a call tomorrow. I'm one of the forum's sales guys who works at a dealer. I help out anyone on here who has a question. I can do a dealer locate for you tomorrow. I'm in from 9 am to 4 pm EST (I'm in Pennsylvania). My number is in my sign below. I'll be glad to offer any help I can give. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jeff
Some of my cooler modifications:
Ameriican Racing Longtubes/Airaid CAI/Reflash/ Painted LeMans Stripes/Shelby CS67 Wheels/Ducktail Spoiler/AVIC-D3/Center Foglight Grill/BullittMustang Turned Aluminum Dash Panels/2011 GT500 Leather & Suede Steering Wheel (my fav)/Black-Blue Insert Roush Stage 3 Seats (thanks Shaun)/plus many more!
05fordgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/9/12, 8:50 PM   #7
V6 Member

Nick

Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey Matt, If you can, give me a call tomorrow. I'm one of the forum's sales guys who works at a dealer. I help out anyone on here who has a question. I can do a dealer locate for you tomorrow. I'm in from 9 am to 4 pm EST (I'm in Pennsylvania). My number is in my sign below. I'll be glad to offer any help I can give. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jeff
Just wanted to chime in and say Jeff is THE MAN! He helped me out a ton when I was buying mine.
Old 9/9/12, 10:19 PM   #8
Bullitt Member

Quote:
Just wanted to chime in and say Jeff is THE MAN! He helped me out a ton when I was buying mine.
Snoopy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/11/12, 3:59 PM   #9
Team Mustang Source

Jeff

2006 Mustang GT 5-speed
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy49 View Post
Thanks for the kind words fellas!!!

OP is stopping in on Friday to see what I can do.
Ameriican Racing Longtubes/Airaid CAI/Reflash/ Painted LeMans Stripes/Shelby CS67 Wheels/Ducktail Spoiler/AVIC-D3/Center Foglight Grill/BullittMustang Turned Aluminum Dash Panels/2011 GT500 Leather & Suede Steering Wheel (my fav)/Black-Blue Insert Roush Stage 3 Seats (thanks Shaun)/plus many more!
Old 9/12/12, 6:34 AM   #10
Mach 1 Member

Ford
Garage
Quote:
I was promised by my dealer that they'd be locked in, and if incentives increased then I would get the new promotion.
Old 9/12/12, 11:09 AM   #11
Team Mustang Source

Jeff

2006 Mustang GT 5-speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando View Post
I was promised by my dealer that they'd be locked in, and if incentives increased then I would get the new promotion.
All Ford rebates and/or APR rates are fully locked in when you order a car. Your guaranteed them at a minimum. If they go higher, you get it.
Old 9/16/12, 10:32 PM   #12

Can you also lock in private offers on ordered vehicles? Like the Ranger owner loyalty cash.
01GTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/16/12, 10:32 PM

Tags
coupe, dealer, inventory, mustang, mustang 2013