Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A review of the 2014 GT/Track Pack

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/13, 03:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aleksandar Dragosavljevic
Hehe... Awesome read FRANK! I love my mustang... Sure its a payment I didnt need, and thanks to my lovely fiance who approved and now is proudly contributing to me paying off... I LOVE THE CAR < is the grin i get each time i step on the pedal...

I still cant believe that my little DOXIE goes against those badgers
Those Doxie's don't play!
Old 10/3/13, 01:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I realize this thread is a little old but I found it a good read and I'm hoping for some more toughts. Especially with the upgrades (even though I already PM'd OP).

I love my Black 2014 Track Pack as well. However, there are a few things that will need upgrading in the future. With the bouncy ride I have on some roads I'm finding out that Ford didn't do the best job of matching the springs and shocks. So instead of just upgrading shocks I'll probably swap springs as well and get the lower stance too (looks and handles better). I'll probably save until I can also do LCA's, UCA, PB+brace and maybe adjustable sway bars to do it all at once. Then there's the shifting. Thinking about trying the Whiteline KDT928 first before jumping right in to an MGW shifter. Then of course there's the CAI and Tuner on the radar. I really wish Ford or Brembo would offer a rear brake only upgrade kit for the TP/Brembo cars.

I didn't like the wheels at first but they have grown on me. Which is good because now I can wait until I find a really good deal on what I want.

Last edited by mustang5o; 10/3/13 at 01:27 PM.