Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

grinding noise from front end

Search this Thread

Old 11/27/16, 07:46 PM
GT Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
grinding noise from front end

So whenever i go to turn into a parking spot, i get this grinding noise coming from the front end. sometimes i can feel it in my steering wheel as well. it seems to only happen when i push down on the brakes pretty good and turn the steering wheel. I can also drive up stop hard on the brakes and turn the wheel and it will make the same noise. I have taken it to two different dealerships and they say they cant hear anything. i even duplicated it about 4 times and the guy said he heard it a little bit. he was starting to get irritated, so i decided to leave. the other dealership didnt listen to me about how it happened and seemed to me like they were on a joy ride.
has anyone ever had this issue?

also i have an issue with that zaktek stuff they put on the car. they put it on and that wasnt the best job and now there is white stuff in the paint. i can clay bar it off but i shouldnt have to do it, i called zaktek so hopefully they will fix it. also it says its suppose to help protect the paint from bird droppings but that is a lie. it is etched into my paint now
i hope all this gets fixed smdh
Old 11/28/16, 05:42 AM
legacy Tms Member MEMORIAL Rest In Peace 10/06/2021

Received 124 Likes on 100 Posts
A bird pooped on my Mustang. Five minutes later I wiped it off. I had to cleaner wax the poop place 5 times before it was removed . I don't have anything but wax on my paint. I would try a 3rd dealer if I were you.
Old 11/28/16, 05:45 AM
GT Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by David Young
A bird pooped on my Mustang. Five minutes later I wiped it off. I had to cleaner wax the poop place 5 times before it was removed . I don't have anything but wax on my paint. I would try a 3rd dealer if I were you.
i do too but they included that zaktek with the purchase of my car and now I'm regretting putting the crap on my car. Usually I can get it to come off too but it wouldn't for some reason. Either way I'm making them detail my whole car if I have too