2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Fuel door

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/08, 07:13 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it was, and there were a few negative posts about it...(not wanting to touch a clean car), hence my post about having to do that anyway now...

i carry those things in my car too
Old 11/29/08, 07:18 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by zzcoop
Just noticed this post. And you're absolutely right. Hell, I don't want to touch a car that is perfectly clean. WTF?

I can just picture myself, pulling up to the gas station for the first fill-up. Just standing there, looking at the fuel door, looking at the pump, looking at the fuel door, looking at the pump, looking back at the fuel door, looking back at the pump… they'd eventually have to ask me to leave.
HAHAHA, thats too dang funny. But I agree you still have to open and close your dor somehow and your trunk. Can't imagine it would be that hard for the fuel door
Old 11/29/08, 09:47 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimp
I don't know what your deal is but it seems like you like to start problems in every thread.
Old 11/30/08, 07:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by holderca1
Uh, you are reading into things that aren't there. I quoted your statement where you said the new cap isn't secure. I replied to that statement that there is nothing secure about the current version. Obviously, if you had said the current version was or wasn't secure, then I wouldn't have made a comment. I was just making a comment related to your post that wasn't directed towards you, but to a general audience that may not know how secure the current setup is. Please reread my post as you didn't really comprehend what I was saying. Just read what is there. After rereading it, please post the portion where I said that you said the current version is secure or where I implied it.
Mkay...whatever. You just keep telling yourself that. I know better.