Official Ford Merchandise Red/Black Mustang Cap/Hat - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Go Back   The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums > Mustang Community > The Marketplace > For Sale and Wanted > Parts For Sale

Parts For Sale Individual Parts For Sale. Private Parties Only.

Official Ford Merchandise Red/Black Mustang Cap/Hat

Old 9/12/10, 06:01 PM   #1
Shelby GT500 Member

Official Ford Merchandise Red/Black Mustang Cap/Hat

Click the image to open in full size.

First off this is from my ebay auction, buy one here for $6.50 delivered lower 48 states. I have 5 left and need to get these gone. Please PM me if you are interested, ship sameday if before 8 PM and payment clears. They are red/black caps and strap closure. Nice cap, great for Chirstmas, birthday, friends, neighbors, and wives too.
ShowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE