Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/10, 11:54 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,526 Likes on 1,862 Posts
Originally Posted by topbliss
kc. May God bless you and your Son.. You will beat this..
Thank You!

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

This is my Battle cry!

KC
Old 4/13/10, 12:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KC I am sorry to hear you are going through this. It is never an easy battle but keep your families spirits up, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. Like you said, Failure is not an option. I will keep your family in my thoughts
Old 4/13/10, 01:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
KC my prairs are with you and I understand. My wife died of cancer August 28th 2009.

AL
Old 4/13/10, 02:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Joe,you have always been so helpful promoting my conversion kits. I knew you would be one of the first to spread the word.

Many Thanks!

KC

No worries and no thanks necessary. Times like this is when brothers will get together and work strong. I know he will win this bout as well and I along with many will do whatever it takes to help out. Ive put this on my personal face book as well as my organization I started which is also listed on facebook, dreamingforthecure. Already have had people contact me and we are planning some events for Fabulous Fords Forever in a couple weeks in your sons name. Here is a post from one of my friends.

Joe, 281 Motorsports will donate 5% of total sales for any purchases made in his name for the next 30 days starting today. Customers must let us know the purchase is to support Andrew. Call 877-281-6878 or visit www.281motorsports.com We will also do a raffle at FFF at our lounge. Please email me so I can get some further details.

Old 4/13/10, 03:49 PM

Kevin, 281 Motorsports will donate 5% of total sales for any purchases made in his name for the next 30 days starting today. Customers must let us know the purchase is to support Andrew. Call 877-281-6878 or visit www.281motorsports.com We will also do a raffle at FFF at our lounge. Any one needing info, please email me so I can get some further details.

info@28m.com
Old 4/13/10, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
No worries and no thanks necessary. Times like this is when brothers will get together and work strong. I know he will win this bout as well and I along with many will do whatever it takes to help out. Ive put this on my personal face book as well as my organization I started which is also listed on facebook, dreamingforthecure. Already have had people contact me and we are planning some events for Fabulous Fords Forever in a couple weeks in your sons name. Here is a post from one of my friends.

281 Motorsports will donate 5% of total sales for any purchases made in his name for the next 30 days starting today. Customers must let us know the purchase is to support Andrew. Call 877-281-6878 or visit www.281motorsports.com We will also do a raffle at FFF at our lounge. Please email me so I can get some further details.

Joe,

Please let me know how we can participate at FFF.
Old 4/13/10, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jason @ 281m
Kevin, 281 Motorsports will donate 5% of total sales for any purchases made in his name for the next 30 days starting today. Customers must let us know the purchase is to support Andrew. Call 877-281-6878 or visit www.281motorsports.com We will also do a raffle at FFF at our lounge. Any one needing info, please email me so I can get some further details.

info@28m.com

You Rock!

I am speechless and trust me that does not happen often!

Kc
Old 4/13/10, 09:18 PM

Update!

I got my evening call to the Wife & My Son. Things are going ok and his appetite is coming back. I could hear the smile in his voice as I told him of the response I was getting on his forum.

You just don't know how the simple act of caring can effect your state of mind. I really appreciate everyones support and know it really helps me to keep going.

MGB,

kc
Old 4/13/10, 10:53 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
So sorry to hear what you and your family are going through KC. He will beat this and failure is definitely not an option. Your family will of course be in my prayers. And I am so glad to hear that his spirits are high.
Old 4/13/10, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by data174
KC my prairs are with you and I understand. My wife died of cancer August 28th 2009.

AL
Hello, Al

It's been awhile since we talked on the phone. I had no idea about your loss. I am truly sorry to hear that.

MGb,

KC
Old 4/13/10, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Kevin, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that it's back. Unfortunately, you already know first hand what he, and your entire family will go through. It's terrible and my heart goes out to you. I don't know anybody that hasn't had cancer touch their lives in one way or another. My husband lost his 5 year old daughter to cancer in 1992 and a friend just lost her 16 year old daughter to a brain tumor in February. As far as fundraising goes, there are so many possibilities. I will try to get some ideas together today and PM you. For starters, a paypal has been sent. -Jill
Thanks again for the Donation & I really Appreciate the Thoughtful Email with all the Idea's.

KC
Old 4/13/10, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
Posted it on many different places and are coming up with some ideas.
Joe,

Thanks for all your efforts and the Phone Call today! It is much Appreciated.

KC
Old 4/13/10, 11:15 PM

You Rock!

I am speechless and trust me that does not happen often!

Kc
Kevin,

As with this economy as tough as it is, we wish we could do more. But we are getting through this while others have failed. Please remind people to mention Andrew so that we know to tally up any sales in your sons support so we can proudly cut you a check in hopes to show your son whom we dont know that PEOPLE CARE!
Old 4/13/10, 11:32 PM

Kevin,

As with this economy as tough as it is, we wish we could do more. But we are getting through this while others have failed. Please remind people to mention Andrew so that we know to tally up any sales in your sons support so we can proudly cut you a check in hopes to show your son whom we dont know that PEOPLE CARE!
Fellow Tms Members & Guests

I would ask all the Forum Followers to please check out the good folks at 281 Motorsports and when you make that purchase please do not forget to mention The Andrew Casey Promotion. It will be appreciated!

http://www.281motorsports.com/

Mgb,

KC

Thanks Again Jason! Keep Rocking!

Last edited by 05stangkc; 4/13/10 at 11:41 PM.
Old 4/13/10, 11:40 PM

Fellow Tms Members & Guests

I would ask all the Forum Followers to please check out the good folks at 281 Motorsports and when you make that purchase please do not forget to mention The Andrew Casey Promotion. It will be appreciated!

Mgb,

KC

Thanks Again Jason! Keep Rocking!
Kevin,

I think with the customers permission, we will post there purchase amount and name here to give recognition of their support!
Old 4/13/10, 11:45 PM

Kevin,

I think with the customers permission, we will post there purchase amount and name here to give recognition of their support!
Great idea!

KC
Old 4/14/10, 02:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Just talked to the boys, Phil & Brandon, at TRUFIBER, and they are working on a very generous plan to support Andrew's fund as well. As soon as I get the details from them, I will post it here.
Old 4/14/10, 03:39 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is not acceptable to have this happen to "one of our own." I wish we had known last week, we would have taken the raffle donations and instead of giving it to the local Humane Society, we wouldv'e sent it your way.

If you like, we would be happy to donate products that you can eBay or silent auction and use all the proceeds towards the fund. In the meantime, we don't have a lot in our PayPal account at the moment, but now it's in yours. Hope that helps.

What size shirt does your son wear in the meantime?
Old 4/14/10, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
This is not acceptable to have this happen to "one of our own." I wish we had known last week, we would have taken the raffle donations and instead of giving it to the local Humane Society, we wouldv'e sent it your way.

If you like, we would be happy to donate products that you can eBay or silent auction and use all the proceeds towards the fund. In the meantime, we don't have a lot in our PayPal account at the moment, but now it's in yours. Hope that helps.

What size shirt does your son wear in the meantime?
He is an XL. We truly Appreciate your Donations. And we are definetely Critter People so don't Feel Bad about donating to the humane society. Our cats & dogs are shelter refugee's.

MGB,

kc
Old 4/14/10, 05:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts
I lost my mother to cancer a few months ago.

I sell e-brake boots for the 05 - 09 Mustangs. I don't make many, but starting now, half of what I sell these for I will donate.

Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle