05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Does anybody know ?

Old 7/3/15, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody know ?

I am wondering if any of the 06-09 Shelby owners out there have white faced gauges, I have a 2007 Mustang GT and I want white face gauges for it the parts guy at the ford dealership said it shows one code for my 2007 GT and another code for the 06-09 Shelby that will interchange
Old 7/3/15, 05:08 PM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
Why not get it custom made if you can't find it?
blackcatcustom.ca
Old 7/3/15, 10:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
American Muscle has the white faced for the v6 for 10.00 right now. I believe the lighted one is also the same price right now. They are trying to get rid of them. I bought 2 GT's in March and one for the V6 6 gauge cluster last month. Shipping was a whopping 3.00 each. Hope that helps some.

Oops. The v8 one is up to 50.00, but it is lighted. You can check if the straight white is still available for the GT's. If so, it should still be about 10.00. Good luck.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-whi...rce=igodigital

Remember, the Shelby's have a higher reading speedometer, so their face won't work with the GT cluster. Also, I believe they are reversed on which side the tach/speedo's are on.

Here's the face w/out lighting.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-whi...t-mycolor.html

Last edited by akdoggie; 7/3/15 at 11:29 PM.
Old 7/6/15, 06:16 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
A Shelby cluster has it's tachometer on the right and speedometer on the left, just the opposite from a standard GT cluster, so it won't work at all.
Old 7/6/15, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by 05YellowGT
A Shelby cluster has it's tachometer on the right and speedometer on the left, just the opposite from a standard GT cluster, so it won't work at all.
Thanks for the information I will give up my guest and try one of the overlays they offer on American Muscle,
Old 7/6/15, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by akdoggie
American Muscle has the white faced for the v6 for 10.00 right now. I believe the lighted one is also the same price right now. They are trying to get rid of them. I bought 2 GT's in March and one for the V6 6 gauge cluster last month. Shipping was a whopping 3.00 each. Hope that helps some. Oops. The v8 one is up to 50.00, but it is lighted. You can check if the straight white is still available for the GT's. If so, it should still be about 10.00. Good luck. http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-whi...rce=igodigital Remember, the Shelby's have a higher reading speedometer, so their face won't work with the GT cluster. Also, I believe they are reversed on which side the tach/speedo's are on. Here's the face w/out lighting. http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-whi...t-mycolor.html
Thanks for the information, looks like this is truly my only option, I noticed that when checking out these products that the link to view the install doesn't work on my iPad is there another place I should look for installation instructions,?
Old 7/6/15, 01:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Buffet Slayer
Thanks for the information, looks like this is truly my only option, I noticed that when checking out these products that the link to view the install doesn't work on my iPad is there another place I should look for installation instructions,?
The instructions come in the box and they are actually very easy to read and in full color with all kinds of pictures to make sure you do it correctly. Like I said, I bought some of these kits when they were on sale, and installed them. They were a piece of cake to do.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/revers...9-install.html
Old 7/6/15, 05:31 PM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
Hey buffet slayer I'm glad that i could have helped. I always like helping others then being ignored completely. It really makes me feel all warm inside. You're such a nice person! XD
Old 7/10/15, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by VGMStudios
Why not get it custom made if you can't find it? blackcatcustom.ca
Thank you VGMStudios I am sorry for overlooking your suggestion in my post,, I did look at the custom design layouts that day and saw what was offered on blackcatcustom.ca a lot of interesting design colors,, being that they are just an overlay and not anything new, the cost was triple for just the plain white overlay offered on American Muscle, I am the man that invented copper wire by stretching pennies,, (CHEAP) I really do appreciate your input using the information I gleaned from my post
I was able to narrow down my decision quickly,, I did save the site though,, the white face gauges with the red pearl outline are really extremely nice,,

Search this Thread